Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Phable app loot : get products worth 550rs for free (verified by me)
Referral

Phable app loot : get products worth 550rs for free (verified by me)

790°
0
100% OFF 550.0
  • 6312
  • 109
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
    • Self Promotion : 2
Deal Baba
Mr.Unique

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Pm me for promo code and get 50 rs as bonus

plus1 Singup bonus ₹50 only if you use promo code while signing up

Promo code is basically a refer code which you have to use it while signing up

Per refer : 50

point_right Only 10 Refer Per Month Allowed

plus1 In Health & Wellness Products search Any Products and order it for free

Proof :


Note : sign up manually


Expired

Deal Wiki

  • Created by : MJ911
108 Comments  |  
40 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mine still not shipped

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mine still not shipped

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Mr.Unique wrote:



Loot delivered 😍 fire

@saucap @SparkRockerz @avgn @hardik02 @girisharora8192 @rajrocks @beastboy
@hotchap @manikantaks4u @jaybro @dev007 @Charan1122
@bikidas2060
@pvprasad @homedimer @eeesahuji205 @motabhaii @Temet_Nosce
@ whitewalkers @PabloEscobar @justforcoupon @Gaurav_G @MrKool_JJ @Total_Fun @UniqueDimer @esakkiraja @Mayavi @AyushiiiVijay @kiranparepally @Shahskm @relwanivasudev473 @hanu77
@popeyethedimer @Scorpion @Vinod358 @silentOBSERVER
@rini50

try if you want the loot is still working also my order got delivered from phable

Dm if anybody wants promo or you can use it from the referal section

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Time_Travel wrote:

Mine still not shipped

No tracking will be provided you’ll directly get sms when it gets out for delivery plus1

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

@saucap @SparkRockerz @avgn @hardik02 @girisharora8192 @rajrocks @beastboy
@hotchap @manikantaks4u @jaybro @dev007 @Charan1122
@bikidas2060
@pvprasad @homedimer @eeesahuji205 @motabhaii @Temet_Nosce
@ whitewalkers @PabloEscobar @justforcoupon @Gaurav_G @MrKool_JJ @Total_Fun @UniqueDimer @esakkiraja @Mayavi @AyushiiiVijay @kiranparepally @Shahskm @relwanivasudev473 @hanu77
@popeyethedimer @Scorpion @Vinod358 @silentOBSERVER
@rini50

try if you want the loot is still working also my order got delivered from phable

Dm if anybody wants promo or you can use it from the referal section

Good bro
I will wait for my refund first
smile sweat

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

No tracking will be provided you’ll directly get sms when it gets out for delivery plus1

Thanks buddy for letting me know.👍

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

@saucap @SparkRockerz @avgn @hardik02 @girisharora8192 @rajrocks @beastboy
@hotchap @manikantaks4u @jaybro @dev007 @Charan1122
@bikidas2060
@pvprasad @homedimer @eeesahuji205 @motabhaii @Temet_Nosce
@ whitewalkers @PabloEscobar @justforcoupon @Gaurav_G @MrKool_JJ @Total_Fun @UniqueDimer @esakkiraja @Mayavi @AyushiiiVijay @kiranparepally @Shahskm @relwanivasudev473 @hanu77
@popeyethedimer @Scorpion @Vinod358 @silentOBSERVER
@rini50

try if you want the loot is still working also my order got delivered from phable

Dm if anybody wants promo or you can use it from the referal section

Are they well before expiry date?

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Are they well before expiry date?

Yes, products are said to be “best before 12 month” I got products which are manufactured in August so still have around 9 enough months to eat a 400 gm muesli and 375 gm dried cranberries joy

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

Yes, products are said to be “best before 12 month” I got products which are manufactured in August so still have around 9 enough months to eat a 400 gm muesli and 375 gm dried cranberries joy

Oh that’s good.
Don’t know what went wrong with mine.. app logs me out as soon as I try to add products on cart joy

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Still working? If yes, bother urself to explain me in dm.

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
kartikxxx wrote:

Still working? If yes, bother urself to explain me in dm.

Yes loot is working fire

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

Mr.unique dms mein Shaktiman se pehle pohochta hai joy joy

Rightly said laughing

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied



Phable loot delivered , ordered only 1 pair they delivered 2 pairs joy

@rini50

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Mr.Unique wrote:



Phable loot delivered , ordered only 1 pair they delivered 2 pairs joy

@rini50

joy joy plus1
Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/721737/medium/IMG-20211104-WA0008.jpg?1635966685

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied



Looted products worth 900rs @ 23rs only joy fire

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Time_Travel wrote:

I can provide you 8-8 codes.Jitna chaihe utna lelo.
😁😁

Bro do you have any promo code to applied at Checkout ? As WELLNESS code is not working now

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
sam8821 wrote:

Bro do you have any promo code to applied at Checkout ? As WELLNESS code is not working now

What he has is referal code and what you want is a coupon code

Try phabdevice20 joy

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply