Hot Deal PharmEasy - Flat 18% Off on all medicine orders using RuPay cards

384°
Deal Captain
548
12785
166

https://pharmea...n/
PharmEasy – Flat 18% Off on all medicine orders using RuPay cards:

Code: RUPAY18

Redemption Process:

Log in to the PharmEasy app or website.
Upload your prescription.
The minimum order value should be Rs.799.
Use the code: RUPAY18 while placing the order.
After the coupon code is applied, proceed to complete the order process.
Offer valid till 31st July 2021

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/682792/medium/7602075ZQ3CXAS.jpg?1620114637

Terms & Conditions:

The coupon code is valid on medicine orders with PharmEasy.
Offer applicable once per user.
Coupon codes can be redeemed only once.
The minimum order value should be Rs.799
Offer valid till 31st July 2021
PharmEasy has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.

Expiring In 20 days
31 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
54
72
1

Better go for truemeds…giving almost 35-40% discount…dm to kno how

141
1435
84

Normally they give 15% discount, so this additional 3% only is not a offer.

Better we can wait for 100 off on 1000 which apply addiion to 15% off

645
5237
61

is pineperks rupay card working?

50
252
4
iammurphy wrote:

Better go for truemeds…giving almost 35-40% discount…dm to kno how

Bhai abhi download ki thi app. Purchase hi nhi kr pa raha. Worst ecom app ever seen

54
72
1
Expand
Programmershivam wrote:

Bhai abhi download ki thi app. Purchase hi nhi kr pa raha. Worst ecom app ever seen

Aap konsi city me ho…maybe local lockdowns k wajah se location serviceable nhi hoga….Mumbai me 2 din me delivery hui meri aaj

132
467
7
titamazon wrote:

Normally they give 15% discount, so this additional 3% only is not a offer.

Better we can wait for 100 off on 1000 which apply addiion to 15% off

Tell me the coupon name

77
20330
180
Expand
iammurphy wrote:

Aap konsi city me ho…maybe local lockdowns k wajah se location serviceable nhi hoga….Mumbai me 2 din me delivery hui meri aaj

Good for Mumbai only. For other cities they take minimum 7 days. Discount is at par for most medicines with other apps just that they show alternate brands. Can search those brands on Pharmeasy/Medlife and get quick delivery.

54
72
1
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

Good for Mumbai only. For other cities they take minimum 7 days. Discount is at par for most medicines with other apps just that they show alternate brands. Can search those brands on Pharmeasy/Medlife and get quick delivery.

Bro i donno abt u bt i placed my order yesterday and gt 35% discount…i dont think pharmeasy is giving such high discount even for plus members…if u kno abt any code wich gives 35% discount on pharmeasy/medlife…pls share so everyone can benefit.

77
20330
180
Expand
iammurphy wrote:

Bro i donno abt u bt i placed my order yesterday and gt 35% discount…i dont think pharmeasy is giving such high discount even for plus members…if u kno abt any code wich gives 35% discount on pharmeasy/medlife…pls share so everyone can benefit.

Truemeds is not giving 35% off on all medicines. I wrote for most medicines discount is at par. Also late delivery is a factor outside Mumbai, no?

54
72
1
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

Truemeds is not giving 35% off on all medicines. I wrote for most medicines discount is at par. Also late delivery is a factor outside Mumbai, no?

Fyi 35% discount using tm cash is applicable on all medicines whatsoever. But yes delivery can b an issue for some.

77
20330
180
Expand
iammurphy wrote:

Fyi 35% discount using tm cash is applicable on all medicines whatsoever. But yes delivery can b an issue for some.

AFAIK TM Cash can be earned through referral only. How many can you refer? Not many have unlimited accounts. Also only 100 TM Cash can be applied per order. So if i don’t have TM Cash then it’s at par with other apps in terms of pricing. For delivery it doesn’t stand a chance with other apps.

288
1017
20

ANY 100 OR 150 OR 200 ACTIVE CODES?

Have to make 2 orders one of 1500 and another 1000

50
20
1

Pharmeasy easily giving 40-45 percent
buy pharmeasy coupons at paytm of 18+20 with 500 points (500 points is worth 5 rs)
add mobikwik offer of 100 on 1200
add 5 percent extra for members
You will easily get more than 44-45 percent

50
20
1
hardikshah19 wrote:

Pharmeasy easily giving 40-45 percent
buy pharmeasy coupons at paytm of 18+20 with 500 points (500 points is worth 5 rs)
add mobikwik offer of 100 on 1200
add 5 percent extra for members
You will easily get more than 44-45 percent

Have u received rs 100 cashback through mobikwik. Plz share screenshot becoz in my account it is showing supercash and not actual cashback

50
26
1
hardikshah19 wrote:

Pharmeasy easily giving 40-45 percent
buy pharmeasy coupons at paytm of 18+20 with 500 points (500 points is worth 5 rs)
add mobikwik offer of 100 on 1200
add 5 percent extra for members
You will easily get more than 44-45 percent

Thanks for providing paytm offer.
Just a small question, when will 20% cashback be credited?

50
26
1
Expand
tanwarshubham30887 wrote:

Have u received rs 100 cashback through mobikwik. Plz share screenshot becoz in my account it is showing supercash and not actual cashback

Yes bro it’s cashback and not supercash.

50
20
1
Expand
Mk07 wrote:

Yes bro it’s cashback and not supercash.

Can u plz share screenshot becoz in my transition it was showing supercash

50
20
1

20 Percent of pharmeasy paytm coupon will be credited in 7 days
mine got credited in 1 day after delivery

1
10087
68
hardikshah19 wrote:

20 Percent of pharmeasy paytm coupon will be credited in 7 days
mine got credited in 1 day after delivery

20% of mrp value or cart value after 10% discount.
Also any max capping of 20% cashback?

50
20
1

20 Percent is on 82 percent which is after 18 percent instant discount
max cap is 400

57
169
5

Can we use this offer for buying oximeter or it is only on medicine.Please comment.

57
169
5

I have only 417 points in paytm,need 500 points for pharmeasy offer.Any suggestions how to make points to 500.

57
169
5
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

20% of mrp value or cart value after 10% discount.
Also any max capping of 20% cashback?

Can we use this offer for buying oximeter?

Missing