Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Pharmeasy Grand Health Checkup Camp: 12-15 September (100% Cashback on Lab Tests & more offers)

Pharmeasy Grand Health Checkup Camp: 12-15 September (100% Cashback on Lab Tests & more offers)

1095°
Deal Colonel
justforcoupon

https://pharmeasy.in/grand-health-checkup-s...pe

Pharmeasy Health Checkup camp – 12th to 15th September (Guaranteed Rs400 Cashback on some Heath Tests & 100% Cashback on some tests )

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710662/medium/Screenshot_2021-09-10-00-07-47-58_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg?1631212721
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710663/medium/Screenshot_2021-09-10-00-07-59-75_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg?1631212761
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710664/medium/Screenshot_2021-09-10-00-08-17-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg?1631212772
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710665/medium/Screenshot_2021-09-10-00-08-28-61_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg?1631212781
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710677/medium/Screenshot_2021-09-10-00-21-12-45_55937c2a090a58b1aadfc8cee3e61590.jpg?1631213509
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710678/medium/Screenshot_2021-09-10-00-21-27-20_55937c2a090a58b1aadfc8cee3e61590.jpg?1631213522
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710680/medium/Screenshot_2021-09-10-00-26-08-66_55937c2a090a58b1aadfc8cee3e61590.jpg?1631213787
Other offers :
1)5000 paytm Cashback points on minimum purchase of Rs1000

2)Upto Rs650 phonepe Cashback on minimum purchase of Rs650

3)Upto Rs600 mobikwik Cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs1000

Expired

Deal Wiki

Code – GRAND1000
Get 100% cashback of up to Rs.1000 post order completion.
Coupon Benefit will be applied if your order value is above Rs. 1999 after billing

FSTV500
Get Flat Rs.500 Cashback post order completion.
Coupon Benefit will be applied if your order value is above Rs. 1299 after billing

FST200
Get 100% cashback of up to Rs.200 post order completion

33 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Moderator
Link Copied

https://pharmeasy.in/grand-health-checkup-s...pe

GRAND1000

Get 100% cashback of up to Rs.1000 post order completion.

Coupon Benefit will be applied if your order value is above Rs. 1999 after billing

FSTV500
Get Flat Rs.500 Cashback post order completion.

Coupon Benefit will be applied if your order value is above Rs. 1299 after billing

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711041/medium/79228097706d299135-comp_dweb.jpg?1631360359

FST200
Get 100% cashback of up to Rs.200 post order completion.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711049/medium/7922809e6b0bee5acb-haemoglogin_pe_app.jpg?1631360523https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711050/medium/79228098e9a27979d0-preliminary_pe_app.jpg?1631360529https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711051/medium/79228099c744f105e1-cbc_pe_ap.jpg?1631360535https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711052/medium/7922809850c3ebdac3-lipid_app_pe_city.jpg?1631360540

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied
Mayavi wrote:

https://pharmeasy.in/grand-health-checkup-s...pe

GRAND1000

Get 100% cashback of up to Rs.1000 post order completion.

Coupon Benefit will be applied if your order value is above Rs. 1999 after billing

FSTV500
Get Flat Rs.500 Cashback post order completion.

Coupon Benefit will be applied if your order value is above Rs. 1299 after billing

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711041/medium/79228097706d299135-comp_dweb.jpg?1631360359

FST200
Get 100% cashback of up to Rs.200 post order completion.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711049/medium/7922809e6b0bee5acb-haemoglogin_pe_app.jpg?1631360523https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711050/medium/79228098e9a27979d0-preliminary_pe_app.jpg?1631360529https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711051/medium/79228099c744f105e1-cbc_pe_ap.jpg?1631360535https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711052/medium/7922809850c3ebdac3-lipid_app_pe_city.jpg?1631360540

Thanks a lot for the update bro. Karma added. Good offers btw

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Mayavi wrote:

https://pharmeasy.in/grand-health-checkup-s...pe

GRAND1000

Get 100% cashback of up to Rs.1000 post order completion.

Coupon Benefit will be applied if your order value is above Rs. 1999 after billing

FSTV500
Get Flat Rs.500 Cashback post order completion.

Coupon Benefit will be applied if your order value is above Rs. 1299 after billing

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711041/medium/79228097706d299135-comp_dweb.jpg?1631360359

FST200
Get 100% cashback of up to Rs.200 post order completion.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711049/medium/7922809e6b0bee5acb-haemoglogin_pe_app.jpg?1631360523https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711050/medium/79228098e9a27979d0-preliminary_pe_app.jpg?1631360529https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711051/medium/79228099c744f105e1-cbc_pe_ap.jpg?1631360535https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711052/medium/7922809850c3ebdac3-lipid_app_pe_city.jpg?1631360540

I am booking full body checkup (aarogyam C) for my father.. It is available for 1299 on pharmeasy.. So if I book after 12 am today and apply FSTV500, where will I get the cb? In my source of payment or in pharmeasy wallet?

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
stranger333 wrote:

I am booking full body checkup (aarogyam C) for my father.. It is available for 1299 on pharmeasy.. So if I book after 12 am today and apply FSTV500, where will I get the cb? In my source of payment or in pharmeasy wallet?

Cashback in Pharmeasy wallet only.
100% usable

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Cashback in Pharmeasy wallet only.
100% usable

Great.. Thanks. Now I just hope coupon code is applicable on Thyrocare tests.. As I tried applying Easy400 today and it days code not applicable in Thyrocare

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

☺😢is it applicable to Thyrocare lab bookings or not i guess…? @Mayavi

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
stranger333 wrote:

Great.. Thanks. Now I just hope coupon code is applicable on Thyrocare tests.. As I tried applying Easy400 today and it days code not applicable in Thyrocare

Most of the Lab test codes will not work on Thyrocare Labs.
@tenga

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
stranger333 wrote:

Great.. Thanks. Now I just hope coupon code is applicable on Thyrocare tests.. As I tried applying Easy400 today and it days code not applicable in Thyrocare

It will never be applied to Thyrocare brother

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
tenga wrote:

It will never be applied to Thyrocare brother

But the only lab that pharmeasy shows is thyrocare.. And btw, is it true that pharmeasy has bought thyrocare?

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Thyrocare only accepts cod so no code will work. Is there any 1mg coupons available

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Used the GRAND1000 code, and it shows in the order that it got applied successfully.
Any idea how long before I get the cashback in the Pharmeasy wallet.
I used Paytm wallet to pay for it, and got 5000 paytm cashback points, hope I didn’t violate this clause.

“This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or deal.”
https://pharmeasy.in/offers/get-rs-1000-cashbac...

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied
hptouchpad wrote:

Used the GRAND1000 code, and it shows in the order that it got applied successfully.
Any idea how long before I get the cashback in the Pharmeasy wallet.
I used Paytm wallet to pay for it, and got 5000 paytm cashback points, hope I didn’t violate this clause.

“This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or deal.”
https://pharmeasy.in/offers/get-rs-1000-cashbac...

U will get both Cashback and points.
After ur order completion, Cashback will be credited in 48hrs

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
stranger333 wrote:

But the only lab that pharmeasy shows is thyrocare.. And btw, is it true that pharmeasy has bought thyrocare?

Yes, thyricare was truly a peoples pharmacy
Now God knows what twists lay ahead
So hating this Gujju mindset of trying to monopolise everything from telecom to grocery
From pharmacy to jewellery

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

As usual it isn’t applicable on thryocare orders

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
tenga wrote:

Yes, thyricare was truly a peoples pharmacy
Now God knows what twists lay ahead
So hating this Gujju mindset of trying to monopolise everything from telecom to grocery
From pharmacy to jewellery

Is pharmeasy gujju owned? I though netmeds is as it was bought over by Ambani bhai

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied




No other lab available in Chandigarh except thyrocare…no code works point_up_2

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
stranger333 wrote:

Is pharmeasy gujju owned? I though netmeds is as it was bought over by Ambani bhai

This is Generation GX new gujju millenials, but same Gujju style

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thyrocare is bakwaas lab

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

100%? Like upto rs 50?? laughing

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Please refer deal wiki

Sorry bro, my net speed was down and only title was showing for a long time.
Now net speed is back and I saw the whole details.

Coupon Hunter Coupon Hunter
Link Copied

+VU & KG bro.
I need such offer but unfortunately not in Kolkata right now.

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied
Suman_Kolkata wrote:

+VU & KG bro.
I need such offer but unfortunately not in Kolkata right now.

But working for all cities bro.

Coupon Hunter Coupon Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

But working for all cities bro.

Yes. I mean to say my present location is not serviceable for diagnostic tests pensive

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Which test should I go for diabetic patient ..this package or any different one

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied
AshKng wrote:

Which test should I go for diabetic patient ..this package or any different one

U just want to measure blood sugar or u want full body test?

Missing