pTron Tangent Evo Magnetic in-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic - (Black and Grey)

201°
799
60% OFF 2000.0
Deal Hunter
2,611
21311
49
pTron Tangent Evo Magnetic in-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic - (Black and Grey)
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/PTron-Tangent-Evo-Headpho...

Expired about 1 year
14 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
2
1298
8

Review about ptron headphones

351
1270
17
vasusrinu.mnd103 wrote:

Poor battery backup

Buy a power bank and a 2 meter long usb cable and now charge the earphone while listening you will have excellent battery backup joy
Just imagine how it would look joy

51
152
2
Expand
jileg wrote:

Buy a power bank and a 2 meter long usb cable and now charge the earphone while listening you will have excellent battery backup joy
Just imagine how it would look joy

If u do as same as u say it will became ass face like you,
Some guys don’t know anything just they send fuking message ., Keep in mind no bloototh headset or bloototh device never work while it is charging

351
1270
17
Expand
vasusrinu.mnd103 wrote:

If u do as same as u say it will became ass face like you,
Some guys don’t know anything just they send fuking message ., Keep in mind no bloototh headset or bloototh device never work while it is charging

Some people don’t have enough brains to understand sarcasm. joy
I pity them
Learn spellings or join in second class again (if you ever passed 1st class) joy

51
152
2
Expand
jileg wrote:

Some people don’t have enough brains to understand sarcasm. joy
I pity them
Learn spellings or join in second class again (if you ever passed 1st class) joy

Removed

178
621
5

After sale service is worst don’t buy

5,395
27793
993
Admin
Expand
jileg wrote:

@MJ911 @admin he even sent abusive personal message

We have already suspended him for few days along with warning. If its repeated then it will be permanent ban. Such language is not acceptable here.

Missing