Unfortunately this deal has expired

[LOOT] PURILOMIX Aloe Vera Alcohol Based 5 Liters Hand Sanitizer Can

164°
199
87% OFF 1500.0
Deal Subedar
84
1449
20

https://www.flipkart.com/purilomix-aloe-vera-li...
Brand – PURILOMIX
Model Name – Aloe Vera Liquid 75% Alcohol Based Kills 99.99% Germs & Flu Viruses with triple action formula sanitizes hands 5 Liters Can Hand Sanitizer Can
Container Type – Can
Quantity – 5000 ml
Type – Hand Sanitizer

Expired
22 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
84
1449
20

Order Just One…. When I Try To Order 2nd Time, OOS

7,263
33314
104
Hi.Debasish wrote:

Order Just One…. When I Try To Order 2nd Time, OOS

Ordered one Thanks

84
1449
20
Hi.Debasish wrote:

Order Just One…. When I Try To Order 2nd Time, OOS

Keep Checking… Ordered Another One Just Now…

78
242
10

Sanitizer quality???

50
31
1

They sent 1rs mask instead of sanitiser

150
1108
4
Expand
nagarthezilla675 wrote:

Yes

I got it today i was shocked seeing that package i showed to delivery person he started laughing tell me to raise complaint

78
242
10

I ordered yesterday hope will get original product

150
1108
4
vrmanoop wrote:

I ordered yesterday hope will get original product

If you order with price 699/- you get original probably for further assistant see photos i uploaded in this tread

150
1108
4
Expand
Hi.Debasish wrote:

Same Packet Arrived At the Time Of Delivery… Refused

Happy for you now yoy don’t have to go through return process

51
219
6
Expand
nagarthezilla675 wrote:

If you order with price 699/- you get original probably for further assistant see photos i uploaded in this tread

Seller is cheater, he is sending mask in place of sanitizer, I dont understand how it is flipkart assured, these type of sellers (homania) should be removed from flipkart

150
1108
4
Expand
sitapodila227 wrote:

Seller is cheater, he is sending mask in place of sanitizer, I dont understand how it is flipkart assured, these type of sellers (homania) should be removed from flipkart

Very true i raised complaint against him i will advise you to do same and everyone who order

Missing