Hot Deal RBL Shoprite credit card Lifetime free *limited

646°
0
100% OFF 500.0
Deal Cadet
253
486
17
RBL Shoprite credit card Lifetime free *limited
Deal Expired

http://wi...pphttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/671754/medium/7464990Screenshot-20210315-133446.jpg?1615795828
Apply via Wizi app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Reward Program

Rewards on all purchases
  • Earn 1 Reward Point for every Rs.100 spent on all your purchases except fuel
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/671892/medium/74649901518673731_Grocery-spends.png?1615874815
Grocery Spends
5% Value back on grocery spends 
  • Earn 20 Reward Points for every Rs.100 when you use your card for grocery shopping
  • Maximum 1000 Reward Points in a month
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/671893/medium/74649901518673751_Entertaining-times.png?1615874819
Entertaining times
10% discount on movies
  • Get 10% discount (up to Rs. 100) on movie tickets at BookMyShow 15 times in a year
  • You can avail the offer by Selecting RBL Bank 10% Offer under Credit Card offers and discounts post movie selection on BookMyShow
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/671894/medium/74649901518673769_Fuel-spends.png?1615874821
Fuel Spends
2.5% Value back on fuel spends
  • Earn 10 Reward Points for every Rs.100 when you use your card for fuel
  • Maximum 1000 Reward Points in a month
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/671895/medium/74649901561703212_Fuel-05.png?1615874824
No Fuel surcharge
Tank up with Shoprite Credit Card with waiver of fuel surcharge at all fuel stations*
*Valid for fuel transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4000. Maximum waiver of Rs. 100 per month.

Expired 4 days
82 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
1485
11

Is this app same like CRED or BankBazaar?

109
1759
23

Is it good card to apply and whether this is limited time deal to get RBL LTF or this card is always LTF?

80
1828
12
dealyogi wrote:

Is it good card to apply and whether this is limited time deal to get RBL LTF or this card is always LTF?

To be honest, I don’t trust RBL, they have given my info to spammers in the past

109
1759
23
Expand
go_gorav wrote:

To be honest, I don’t trust RBL, they have given my info to spammers in the past

Thanks for info. However there is always risk from other bank/financial institution/app/website also as now a days our information is widely spread due to too much online surfing..

80
1828
12
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

Thanks for info. However there is always risk from other bank/financial institution/app/website also as now a days our information is widely spread due to too much online surfing..

the difference is like this:
other reputed banks= Amazon, flipkart
RBL bank= Snapdeal, shopclues.

You will get a better idea now, what i am trying to say smile

109
1759
23
Expand
go_gorav wrote:

the difference is like this:
other reputed banks= Amazon, flipkart
RBL bank= Snapdeal, shopclues.

You will get a better idea now, what i am trying to say smile

Hmm.

Any suggestion if this is ok to have this card considering limited time LTF deal, so that RBL cc can be utilize during any promotional offer?

80
1828
12

hardly any good offers on websites for RBL card, once in a blue moon you will get any good offers. Right now axis bank is on full promotional mode, they are offering their cards easily and almost every month there is an offer on fk for axis cards.

51
110
1
go_gorav wrote:

hardly any good offers on websites for RBL card, once in a blue moon you will get any good offers. Right now axis bank is on full promotional mode, they are offering their cards easily and almost every month there is an offer on fk for axis cards.

My application got rejected, don’t know why. I have other bank credit cards with high spending limits

253
486
17
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

Hmm.

Any suggestion if this is ok to have this card considering limited time LTF deal, so that RBL cc can be utilize during any promotional offer?

This card is good for grocery purchase.. you get 20 reward points for every 100 rs purchase which is Rs 5.. in effect its like 5% cash back on groceries… i just applied via wizi and got wizi suggested credit card limit of around 2.3lakh… dont know how it will go.. its currently under verification…and scheduled appoinment on thursday….

58
55
1
Expand
MeTejaHu wrote:

My application got rejected, don’t know why. I have other bank credit cards with high spending limits

mine too my cibil is 780,and i have all other bank cards except axis and citi😔

80
1828
12
Expand
MeTejaHu wrote:

My application got rejected, don’t know why. I have other bank credit cards with high spending limits

which card you applied and by what process? I applied Ace card(basic card) and it was approved and sent without much verification.

Try to apply via card to card basis, as it helps avoid all stupid verifications

@coolkish7

109
1759
23
Expand
anumod wrote:

This card is good for grocery purchase.. you get 20 reward points for every 100 rs purchase which is Rs 5.. in effect its like 5% cash back on groceries… i just applied via wizi and got wizi suggested credit card limit of around 2.3lakh… dont know how it will go.. its currently under verification…and scheduled appoinment on thursday….

I have also applied shoprite, shows 2.5lakh limit, pending verification on Thursday. Lets see how it goes…I have applied it due to LTF and may use during any one in a blue moon offer..Target is to have maximum bank credit cards with either LTF or least aanual fees or option to waive off with lower spend criteria or waive off by contacting customer care, not worrying about cibil as of now as there is no plan to take any loan etc..

P.S. – My HSBC application got rejected 2 days back, and after contacting them, they said you have applied many cards in 2020.. stuck_out_tongue

58
55
1
Expand
go_gorav wrote:

which card you applied and by what process? I applied Ace card(basic card) and it was approved and sent without much verification.

Try to apply via card to card basis, as it helps avoid all stupid verifications

@coolkish7

thnks… how did u apply card to card basis? online or offline

80
1828
12
Expand
coolkish7 wrote:

thnks… how did u apply card to card basis? online or offline

simple register a request on their website or (via zomato when you are ordering on zomato, zomato is giving 1 year zomato membership for free).

after registering, within 2 days you will get a call for document collection, at that time tell the guy that you want to apply on card to card basis and he will take a photo of your card front side and 2 months card statement.

after the axis card is delivered to you, block the card you have used to apply with and get it reissued.

58
55
1
Expand
go_gorav wrote:

simple register a request on their website or (via zomato when you are ordering on zomato, zomato is giving 1 year zomato membership for free).

after registering, within 2 days you will get a call for document collection, at that time tell the guy that you want to apply on card to card basis and he will take a photo of your card front side and 2 months card statement.

after the axis card is delivered to you, block the card you have used to apply with and get it reissued.

thnks dude… will try for sure

253
486
17
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

I have also applied shoprite, shows 2.5lakh limit, pending verification on Thursday. Lets see how it goes…I have applied it due to LTF and may use during any one in a blue moon offer..Target is to have maximum bank credit cards with either LTF or least aanual fees or option to waive off with lower spend criteria or waive off by contacting customer care, not worrying about cibil as of now as there is no plan to take any loan etc..

P.S. – My HSBC application got rejected 2 days back, and after contacting them, they said you have applied many cards in 2020.. stuck_out_tongue

Same here mate.. collecting credit cards lol.. especially free ones.. got approved amex card 2 days ago.. now waiting for this.. i just got call from wizi…. not worried of cibel as of now.. will increase gradually… blush✌️

65
98
0

They have called me from their head office. But their agent never calls me. However the verification process is due. I don’t trust the system and how to get card.

80
1749
47

Is any other cc available on wizi ?

253
486
17
maxdealer wrote:

Is any other cc available on wizi ?

Yes Kotak ICICI RBL

154
486
7

I’m jobless n hdfc has given me 50k limit… 😂 Another financial crises coming soon

7
2114
17
Expand
anumod wrote:

Same here mate.. collecting credit cards lol.. especially free ones.. got approved amex card 2 days ago.. now waiting for this.. i just got call from wizi…. not worried of cibel as of now.. will increase gradually… blush✌️

Which amex card? Ltf?

0
4050
52

Rbl does address verification?

144
376
3
Expand
coolkish7 wrote:

mine too my cibil is 780,and i have all other bank cards except axis and citi😔

Axis declined my application too.. CIBIL 765

199
1234
4
Topsey wrote:

Rbl does address verification?

I got the Bajaj RBL pre approved card. No field verification. Not sure if it’s the same for everything

7
2114
17

Any referral benefit for wizi app?

253
486
17
Expand
maxdealer wrote:

All lifetime free ?

Nope.. out of all only shoprite is having this exclusive offer…

Missing