Hot Deal Realme 7 Pro Sale Live at 12 Noon Starting from Rs.19999

594°
19999
20% OFF 24999.0
Missing
Mobile Guru
1,074
3395
23
Realme 7 Pro Sale Live at 12 Noon Starting from Rs.19999
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/realme-7-pro/p/itm72f9...
realme 7 Pro specifications

  • 6.6-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ Super AMOLED screen, up to 600 nits brightness, 98% NTSC color gamut
  • Octa Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
  • 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
  • Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
  • Android 10 with realme UI
  • 64MP rear camera with 1/1.73″ Sony IMX682 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, UIS/UIS Max, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP B&W portrait camera and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
  • 32MP front camera with f/2.5 aperture
  • In-display fingerprint sensor
  • 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
  • Dimensions: 160.9×75.4×8.7mm; Weight: 182g
  • Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual Frequency (L1 + L5) GPS, NavIC, USB Type-C
  • 4500mAh (typical) battery with 65W VOOC SuperDart Charge fast charging, 18W PD/QC charge

The realme 7 Pro comes in Mirror White and Mirror Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 19,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 21,999. It will be available from Flipkart, realme.com from September 14th and will be available from offline stores soon.

Expired 15 days
68 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
91
120
1

Guys,
Realme 7 pro or redmi k20 Pro
Or Samsung m51 ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0

Not a realme fan but these specs makes a tough competitor. Let the reviews come in.

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
191
1

Good specs, value for money at 20k

But unsure about 720g performance

Missing
Deal Subedar
249
2226
35
itonline wrote:

Guys,
Realme 7 pro or redmi k20 Pro
Or Samsung m51 ?

K20 pro

Missing
Deal Subedar
2,151
2676
14

Whats this – Full HD+ Super AMOLED screen. Does that mean Super amoled like Samsung or what?

Since screen is a big issue in realme phones

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
197
3
happydealss wrote:

Whats this – Full HD+ Super AMOLED screen. Does that mean Super amoled like Samsung or what?

Since screen is a big issue in realme phones

Yes superamoled like samsung

Missing
Deal Subedar
2,151
2676
14
itonline wrote:

Guys,
Realme 7 pro or redmi k20 Pro
Or Samsung m51 ?

I guess k20 pro costs around 25k, then why not Oneplus Nord, yes ram and storage will be 6gb + 64gb

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
120
1
Expand
happydealss wrote:

I guess k20 pro costs around 25k, then why not Oneplus Nord, yes ram and storage will be 6gb + 64gb

K20 Pro now costs 23k or even 22k with bank offers.. During sale.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Blindly go for realme 7pro because of lot of features compared samsung and redmi it’s my suggestion.. it very good value for money

Missing
Deal Newbie
116
64
2

Snapdragon 720g seems to be a turnoff.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0

redmi k20 Pro is way better than realme 7 pro. These new phones are coming in at a higher price but lower specs.

Missing
Deal Subedar
292
2314
25
sunil.banerjee919504 wrote:

redmi k20 Pro is way better than realme 7 pro. These new phones are coming in at a higher price but lower specs.

Spot on.
Till last year there were some good launch offers from Realme, Redmi now it seems they’re taking advantage of the pandemic to increase price.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

No point in buying a phone with 720g at this price

Missing
Entertainer
351
1002
17

Thought they will come with dimensity 1000….

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0

Yep, both Redmi and Realme are launching new phones with old and bad SOC’s(processors) for a price much higher than last gen devices. A special mention should be made of these Mediatek G35 devices, this SOC is garbage and yet devices using it are selling for 9-10k.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
itonline wrote:

Guys,
Realme 7 pro or redmi k20 Pro
Or Samsung m51 ?

Go for Samsung M51 dont think twice. Plz Try to avoid Chinese brand.
Samsung is brand. Rest of are same.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
happydealss wrote:

Whats this – Full HD+ Super AMOLED screen. Does that mean Super amoled like Samsung or what?

Since screen is a big issue in realme phones

.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
120
1
Expand
tatyabichchu wrote:

Go for Samsung M51 dont think twice. Plz Try to avoid Chinese brand.
Samsung is brand. Rest of are same.

Samsung m51 is no doubt gonna be a  potentially good device.. The key factor  will be the pricing..

Ironically, the main core component of Samsung galaxy m51 is, “Snapdragon” 730g which is mfg. chinese..

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
itonline wrote:

Samsung m51 is no doubt gonna be a  potentially good device.. The key factor  will be the pricing..

Ironically, the main core component of Samsung galaxy m51 is, “Snapdragon” 730g which is totally chinese..

Birather snapdragon is product of Qualcomm which is American gaint not Chinese. And you talk about price i knw it will around 1-2k more than realme but bro just check difference b/w realme and Samsung display TFT vs amoled. And Samsung has more battery and data security plus far better display and a valuable brand. There was a time when we dont have any option other than Chinese but now game is changing.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
120
1
Expand
tatyabichchu wrote:

Birather snapdragon is product of Qualcomm which is American gaint not Chinese. And you talk about price i knw it will around 1-2k more than realme but bro just check difference b/w realme and Samsung display TFT vs amoled. And Samsung has more battery and data security plus far better display and a valuable brand. There was a time when we dont have any option other than Chinese but now game is changing.

Yes.. Agreed… Ya.. Qualcomm is an American brand..
But both realme 7 pro.. And redmi k20 Pro.. Have super amoled display..
And both are claiming to be made in India..
Even it is mentioned, made and mfg. In  India,

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
120
1
Expand
tatyabichchu wrote:

Birather snapdragon is product of Qualcomm which is American gaint not Chinese. And you talk about price i knw it will around 1-2k more than realme but bro just check difference b/w realme and Samsung display TFT vs amoled. And Samsung has more battery and data security plus far better display and a valuable brand. There was a time when we dont have any option other than Chinese but now game is changing.

.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
itonline wrote:

Yes.. Agreed… Ya.. Qualcomm is an American brand..
But both realme 7 pro.. And redmi k20 Pro.. Have super amoled display..
And both are claiming to be made in India..
Even it is mentioned, made and mfg. In  India,

Yes not made but assembled in India. All parts made by China. But its only upto you. I just try to say that if possible than try to avoid Chinese goods.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
120
1
Expand
tatyabichchu wrote:

Yes not made but assembled in India. All parts made by China. But its only upto you. I just try to say that if possible than try to avoid Chinese goods.

Ya.. Lets wait for the launch.. What Samsung is upto this time..

Missing
Deal Cadet
154
129
7
happydealss wrote:

Whats this – Full HD+ Super AMOLED screen. Does that mean Super amoled like Samsung or what?

Since screen is a big issue in realme phones

Realme are using Samsung Amoled screens.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
50
2
Expand
itonline wrote:

Samsung m51 is no doubt gonna be a  potentially good device.. The key factor  will be the pricing..

Ironically, the main core component of Samsung galaxy m51 is, “Snapdragon” 730g which is totally chinese..

The top end should be under 25k than it wl be best deal

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1825
56
Expand
tatyabichchu wrote:

There is no Amoled display like Samsung. Its only normal TFT LCD display with Full HD+ resolution. Dont confuse. Better for go Samsung because screen is only feature which we used more than any.

Others’ Amoleds might not be equal to what Samsung uses for itself, but dont spread false information by calling them TFTs.
Boycott Chinese, but dont lie.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Others’ Amoleds might not be equal to what Samsung uses for itself, but dont spread false information by calling them TFTs.
Boycott Chinese, but dont lie.

Sorry i checked on flipkart its samoled on both i saw somewhere about TFTs i will correct my mistake

Missing