Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Featured realme 9 5G (Supersonic Black, 128 GB)  (6 GB RAM)

realme 9 5G (Supersonic Black, 128 GB) (6 GB RAM)

1248°
12749 + 29 S/H
39% OFF 20999.0
Deal Brigadier
homedimer

realme 9 5G ( 128 GB Storage, 6 GB RAM ) Online at Best Price On Flipkart.com

realme 9 5G (Supersonic Black, 128 GB) (6 GB RAM)

Deal Price @ 17499

  • Bank OfferAdditional ₹4000 off on Debit and Credit cardT&C
  • Bank Offer5% Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank CardT&C
  • Rs.4500 Off on SBI Credit Cards

    Effective Price – @ 12778

    Highlights

    • 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 1 TB
    • 16.51 cm (6.5 inch) Full HD+ Display
    • 48MP + 2MP + 2MP | 16MP Front Camera
    • 5000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
    • Mediatek Dimensity 810 Processor

    PC

    @ 14,395

    https://www.amazon.in/Realme-5G-Meteor-Black-St...

    @ 15,999

    https://www.reliancedigital.in/realme-9-5g-64-g...

    @ 14,799

    https://www.tatacliq.com/realme-9-64-gb-meteor-...

    Expired

    Deal Wiki

    26 Comments  |  
    16 Dimers
    • Sort By
    Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
    Link Copied

    Extra Sbi @ 500 off

    Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
    Link Copied


    https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/783702/medium/IMG_20220629_170400.jpg?1656502455

    Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
    Link Copied
    H2So4 wrote:

    Extra Sbi @ 500 off

    But with SBI 6+128 variant comes to 13k while with flipkart axis it is slightly more cheaper at 12.8k

    Critic Critic
    Link Copied

    This vs oppo k10 4g?

    Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
    Link Copied
    MrCritic wrote:

    This vs oppo k10 4g?

    you wont feel much of a difference apart from the 5g. This is a pretty awesome deal though for a 5g phone. I have been using realme 8 for a year now and its a nice phone. 

    Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
    Moderator
    Link Copied
    MrCritic wrote:

    This vs oppo k10 4g?

    This comes with only 18W Fast charging with 5G and UFS 2.1 Storage

    Oppo 10 with 33W SUPERVOOC Charger with 4G and UFS 2.2 Storage


    If you need only 4G, then Oppo K10 is good.

    Critic Critic
    Link Copied
    Expand
    Mayavi wrote:

    This comes with only 18W Fast charging with 5G and UFS 2.1 Storage

    Oppo 10 with 33W SUPERVOOC Charger with 4G and UFS 2.2 Storage


    If you need only 4G, then Oppo K10 is good.

    5G is not my priority.
    But realme one has edge on processer + buyback value is more for realme compared to oppo in case I plan to upgrade the phone after 1-1.5yr.
    That’s confusing me otherwise I had made my mind on k10 before this deal came.

    Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
    Moderator
    Link Copied
    Expand
    MrCritic wrote:

    5G is not my priority.
    But realme one has edge on processer + buyback value is more for realme compared to oppo in case I plan to upgrade the phone after 1-1.5yr.
    That’s confusing me otherwise I had made my mind on k10 before this deal came.

    Then check with realme 9i.
    Oppo K10 is almost rebranded version of 9i except Storage type.
    UFS 2.1 in 9i and UFS 2.2 in Oppo K10.

    Critic Critic
    Link Copied
    Expand
    Mayavi wrote:

    Then check with realme 9i.
    Oppo K10 is almost rebranded version of 9i except Storage type.
    UFS 2.1 in 9i and UFS 2.2 in Oppo K10.

    Oppo k10 seems better in every aspect at same price (vs 9i)

    Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
    Link Copied
    Expand
    MrCritic wrote:

    Oppo k10 seems better in every aspect at same price (vs 9i)

    this is better than realme 9i. K10 is listed at 15k and you get it at 12.1 after discount which comes cheaper. on paper they are almost same and one should go for the cheaper one. 

    Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
    Link Copied
    Expand
    MrCritic wrote:

    Oppo k10 seems better in every aspect at same price (vs 9i)

    Hurry up. K10 is available at 3250 effective discount now. I just cancelled mu order and placed one again at 11769. Saved 400 compared to previous order. 

    Critic Critic
    Link Copied
    Expand
    DEALSTER wrote:

    Hurry up. K10 is available at 3250 effective discount now. I just cancelled mu order and placed one again at 11769. Saved 400 compared to previous order. 

    Don’t have the card bro… Trying to arrange from fellow dimers.

    Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
    Link Copied

    Edit – Price dropped

    Community Angel Community Angel
    Link Copied

    Cousin needs a phone, so should he go for Realme 9 5G as K10, 9i and this available around same price?

    Beacon Beacon
    Link Copied

    Will it last for 2-3 yrs with elderly person usage…doubtful cuz of Mtk chipset

    Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
    Link Copied
    Dealkitalash wrote:

    Will it last for 2-3 yrs with elderly person usage…doubtful cuz of Mtk chipset

    my mom is using realme 2 for over 4 years now. still working perfectly. It has suffered several drops and other tortures. 

    Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied
    Expand
    DEALSTER wrote:

    my mom is using realme 2 for over 4 years now. still working perfectly. It has suffered several drops and other tortures. 

    In my view all the mobile phone companies have degraded their quality in last couple of years..

    Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
    Link Copied

    realme devices are really tough… My narzo 10, was dipped in water by my child but still working, this happened 2-3 times but once I changed its display but all other time, it works well. I am really surprised of its quality. 

    Community Angel Community Angel
    Link Copied

    Its 12999, how to get at 12749?

    Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
    Link Copied
    AJ89 wrote:

    Its 12999, how to get at 12749?

    Wait for 3 months you will get it at lower price

    Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
    Link Copied
    Expand
    DEALSTER wrote:

    Hurry up. K10 is available at 3250 effective discount now. I just cancelled mu order and placed one again at 11769. Saved 400 compared to previous order. 

    How???

    Community Angel Community Angel
    Link Copied
    Expand
    amdoinggood123 wrote:

    Wait for 3 months you will get it at lower price

    I don’t need it. I am just asking how op getting it

    Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied
    AJ89 wrote:

    Its 12999, how to get at 12749?

    I think by using flipkart axis card having 5% cb on Rs 12,999

    Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
    Link Copied
    Expand
    Altruist wrote:

    How???

    gone now. it was at this price last night. 1500 + 1750 off with BOB.

    Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
    Link Copied

    Over 500

    replyuser
    Click here to reply
    Reply