Hot Deal
Vu GloLED 108 cm (43 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Google TV with DJ Subwoofer 84W (43GloLED)

Vu GloLED 108 cm (43 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Google TV with DJ Subwoofer 84W (43GloLED)

346°
26499
34% OFF 40000.0
Deal Legend
shivkumar0104
https://www.flipkart.com/vu-gloled-108-cm-43-in...

Deal Price Rs.29999

10% instant discount on Citi Bank, Kotak Bank cards

Extra ₹1,000 off on Kotak Credit Card on orders above ₹29,999

Prepaid offer: ₹1,000 instant discount on Credit Card, Debit Card transactions

Effective Price Rs.26499 [ Non-EMI ]

Effective Price Rs.25999 [EMI]

Expiring In 25 days
14 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Live 

IMG20221127123217

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

@Rosh_0007 Live

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

@guest_999 & @getready & @Ram-Bhaiya :  Please help me decide between

1.Mi X Series 125 cm (50 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV with Dolby Vision & 30W Dolby Audio (2022 Model)-33K 
2.Hisense 126 cm (50 inches) Tornado 2.0 Series 4K Ultra HD Smart LED Google TV 50A7H (Metal Gray)-34K

3.Vu GloLED 108 cm (43 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Google TV with DJ Subwoofer 84W (43GloLED)-27k
4. Acer 109 cm (43 inches) I Series 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV AR43AR2851UDFL (Black)- 23K 


I have a budget of 20-32k , I am looking between 43 -55 inch screen , 4K LED TV

Please suggest 1 out of these 4 and please suggest any other recommendation too.

I'll blindly go with your recommendations 

Critic Critic
Link Copied

@shriAyodhya VU TVs have better offline presence/after sales support after major brands(sony,samsung,lg) & even offer official extended warranty I think(at a price though). Check its larger size models reviews here:

https://www.amazon.in/inches-GloLED-Smart-Googl...

Among Highsense TV models I have heard praise of U6G & U7G models recently but nothing much about this Tornado model.

Mi X series is usually below Hisense/Vu when it comes to picture quality but may be better in other aspects(features, remote etc).

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

VU TVs are a better option considering their quick after sales service and quality. I find VU remotes more user friendly than mi ones. Also no matter what tv u get, always prefer to get an extended warranty for peace of mind. If panels are damaged it'll will cost a hefty amount to get it repaired. 
In my case, my VU tv motherboard was replaced after almost 2 yrs (I had purchased extended warranty) due to a non functioning usb port.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
22sumit wrote:

VU TVs are a better option considering their quick after sales service and quality. I find VU remotes more user friendly than mi ones. Also no matter what tv u get, always prefer to get an extended warranty for peace of mind. If panels are damaged it'll will cost a hefty amount to get it repaired. 
In my case, my VU tv motherboard was replaced after almost 2 yrs (I had purchased extended warranty) due to a non functioning usb port.

Extended warranty, is it really required? The price is around 20k and again spending on warranty. Mine is AOC 43 inch 3d tv (non smart) bought in 2016 still going good. Using fire tv stick for ott features. Is the panel issue only for smart TV?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sudhakarhd wrote:
Extended warranty, is it really required? The price is around 20k and again spending on warranty. Mine is AOC 43 inch 3d tv (non smart) bought in 2016 still going good. Using fire tv stick for ott features. Is the panel issue only for smart TV?

Not required if you're already running out of budget. That's why I mentioned peace of mind. Yes, panel issues do occur in led panels in the long run. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
22sumit wrote:

VU TVs are a better option considering their quick after sales service and quality. I find VU remotes more user friendly than mi ones. Also no matter what tv u get, always prefer to get an extended warranty for peace of mind. If panels are damaged it'll will cost a hefty amount to get it repaired. 
In my case, my VU tv motherboard was replaced after almost 2 yrs (I had purchased extended warranty) due to a non functioning usb port.

Extended warranty was from VU or some third party ?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
shriAyodhya wrote:

@guest_999 & @getready & @Ram-Bhaiya :  Please help me decide between

1.Mi X Series 125 cm (50 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV with Dolby Vision & 30W Dolby Audio (2022 Model)-33K 
2.Hisense 126 cm (50 inches) Tornado 2.0 Series 4K Ultra HD Smart LED Google TV 50A7H (Metal Gray)-34K

3.Vu GloLED 108 cm (43 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Google TV with DJ Subwoofer 84W (43GloLED)-27k
4. Acer 109 cm (43 inches) I Series 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV AR43AR2851UDFL (Black)- 23K 


I have a budget of 20-32k , I am looking between 43 -55 inch screen , 4K LED TV

Please suggest 1 out of these 4 and please suggest any other recommendation too.

I'll blindly go with your recommendations 

Have bought vu glo led 65, few days ago. It is my first experience with vu, pretty happy with it, true vfm.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
lalitsheoran wrote:
Extended warranty was from VU or some third party ?
from VU.. had to pay Rs 2950 for extra 2 yrs warranty
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
shriAyodhya wrote:

@guest_999 & @getready & @Ram-Bhaiya :  Please help me decide between

1.Mi X Series 125 cm (50 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV with Dolby Vision & 30W Dolby Audio (2022 Model)-33K 
2.Hisense 126 cm (50 inches) Tornado 2.0 Series 4K Ultra HD Smart LED Google TV 50A7H (Metal Gray)-34K

3.Vu GloLED 108 cm (43 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Google TV with DJ Subwoofer 84W (43GloLED)-27k
4. Acer 109 cm (43 inches) I Series 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV AR43AR2851UDFL (Black)- 23K 


I have a budget of 20-32k , I am looking between 43 -55 inch screen , 4K LED TV

Please suggest 1 out of these 4 and please suggest any other recommendation too.

I'll blindly go with your recommendations 

Among these, Mi and HiSense are OEMs, Vu and Acer are assembled/rebranded TVs (Some of these Vu models are 1:1 copy of HiSense). Panel quality wise, these ~30k models are indistinguishable, same is the case even if you get base 4k models from Samsung &  LG (Except those with QLED panels).. For better understanding do visit nearby Croma/RD stores, they might not have Acer but the rest three (/like models from same brands) should be there. If you seek superior panl quality, then you got to increase your budget and get QLED models (35-40k during sale days for HiSense U6G)

+ Only Mi is good with software support and these are regular prices, the next best time to get TVs would be during Pongal/Republic day sale ( / watch out for clearance deals like these. For 23.5k this 55" Hisense TV is better than all above listed models).

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Among these, Mi and HiSense are OEMs, Vu and Acer are assembled/rebranded TVs (Some of these Vu models are 1:1 copy of HiSense). Panel quality wise, these ~30k models are indistinguishable, same is the case even if you get base 4k models from Samsung &  LG (Except those with QLED panels).. For better understanding do visit nearby Croma/RD stores, they might not have Acer but the rest three (/like models from same brands) should be there. If you seek superior panl quality, then you got to increase your budget and get QLED models (35-40k during sale days for HiSense U6G)

+ Only Mi is good with software support and these are regular prices, the next best time to get TVs would be during Pongal/Republic day sale ( / watch out for clearance deals like these. For 23.5k this 55" Hisense TV is better than all above listed models).

Hisense 139 cm (55 inch) 2Yr Warranty 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV With Dolby Vision and ATMOS, 55A71F

this is not deliverable to my pincode 

you can also suggest me anything which is not in list 

I am getting confused , Now looks like only Vu is worth considering among all 
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
22sumit wrote:
from VU.. had to pay Rs 2950 for extra 2 yrs warranty
In my case, VU is quoting around 9k for 3 years, which doesn't sound good.
Therefore looking for good third party players.
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
shriAyodhya wrote:
Hisense 139 cm (55 inch) 2Yr Warranty 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV With Dolby Vision and ATMOS, 55A71F

this is not deliverable to my pincode 

you can also suggest me anything which is not in list 

I am getting confused , Now looks like only Vu is worth considering among all 
There's no confusion. GloLED is marketing gimmick (isn't any different than regular IPS/VA panels), 400nits brightness is nothing to boast about.. many other brands offer 300-400nits for similar price range. Brand using this term for panel and even processor to make people think that this TV differentiates from the rest.

If you want a better TV, then get U6G (Costs 47k but was available for 35-40k last sale). This got QLED panel with 700nits brightness and it is international variant (There's an in-depth review from rtings, something you can actually rely upon). For ~30k, you won't notice any major difference between TVs from HiSense, Mi, Vu, TCL.. just make sure you're getting the latest version & it is Android/Google TV (Certain 43" 4k TVs lack Dolby Vision support and older models miss HDMI 2.1/eARC) 
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply