SAMSUNG Galaxy S20+ (Cosmic Gray, 128 GB) (8 GB RAM)

201°
53999
35% OFF 83000.0
Delhi Capitals
1,779
16884
33

https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-s20-cos...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/680672/medium/7576344meme.png?1619346643

Available offers

Bank Offer10% off on HDFC Bank Credit Card and Credit/Debit EMI Transactions, up to ₹750. On orders of ₹5000T&C

Bank OfferExtra Flat ₹250 off on HDFC Bank Credit/ Debit EMI transactionsT&C

Bank OfferPay ₹16500 less now with Flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan. Valid on Credit Card, Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.T&C

Special PriceExtra ₹28001 off(price inclusive of discount)T&C

Get a Google Nest Hub (Chalk) at just ₹5,999 on purchase of select TVs, laptops, ACs and mobileT&C

Get Google Nest mini at just ₹1999 on purchase of select Smartphones, TVs, Laptops, TV streamingT&C

No cost EMI ₹6,111/month. Standard EMI also availableView Plans

Bank Offer5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit CardT&C

Bank Offer10% Off on Bank of Baroda Mastercard debit card first time transaction, Terms and Condition applyT&C

specifications -

Highlights
8 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 1 TB
17.02 cm (6.7 inch) Quad HD+ Display
64 MP + 12 MP +12 MP + VGA Depth Camera | 10MP Front Camera
4500 mAh Lithium-ion Battery
Exynos 990 Processor
Super AMOLED Display

Comparison – amazon – 63990 – https://www.amazon.in/Samsung-Galaxy-Cosmic-Sto...

Expiring In 19 days
15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
44
1

I wonder how much will the price of this phone drop in BBD this year. I’m confused between this or Mi11X. Hope the regular S20 drops under 30k this year.

105
1307
5

S20FE 5G is better.

49
360
4
rohant wrote:

I wonder how much will the price of this phone drop in BBD this year. I’m confused between this or Mi11X. Hope the regular S20 drops under 30k this year.

Mi11x don’t buy so much problems and its overpriced in india wait for iqoo instead

83
1478
51

In jan it was available for 44999.
With bank offer for even less.

0
758
30

Samsung phones are available cheaper at Samsung Cafe.

50
32
0
RaviKhanna wrote:

Samsung phones are available cheaper at Samsung Cafe.

Elaborate?

73
115
10
RaviKhanna wrote:

Samsung phones are available cheaper at Samsung Cafe.

Agree. I bought an S20FE at 32.5k from a Samsung store in December 2020. Also took the privilege of GST input taking the cost down to approx 26.5k

0
758
30
Expand
rohwit wrote:

Agree. I bought an S20FE at 32.5k from a Samsung store in December 2020. Also took the privilege of GST input taking the cost down to approx 26.5k

You got a great deal.

31
1213
14
Expand
rohwit wrote:

Agree. I bought an S20FE at 32.5k from a Samsung store in December 2020. Also took the privilege of GST input taking the cost down to approx 26.5k

Can you elaborate GST benefit?

73
115
10
Expand
kshmr wrote:

Can you elaborate GST benefit?

Well, govt allows GST reversal/credit on one time purchases like mobile/laptop in industries or business which can avail gst reversal/credit on their purchases of raw materials.
For eg, if you have any gst registered SME and you pay gst on time then you get your gst back on such purchases and many other.
In this case of mobile phone, 18% gst benefit can be availed if you make purchase through your SME.

31
1213
14
Expand
rohwit wrote:

Well, govt allows GST reversal/credit on one time purchases like mobile/laptop in industries or business which can avail gst reversal/credit on their purchases of raw materials.
For eg, if you have any gst registered SME and you pay gst on time then you get your gst back on such purchases and many other.
In this case of mobile phone, 18% gst benefit can be availed if you make purchase through your SME.

any way that salaried people working in MNCs avail benefit under this?

73
115
10
Expand
kshmr wrote:

any way that salaried people working in MNCs avail benefit under this?

No buddy. No such facility exists as of now.
Yes, only if, you have a friend who has an SME.

50
44
1
gdeal wrote:

In jan it was available for 44999.
With bank offer for even less.

True

437
4775
9
Expand
kshmr wrote:

any way that salaried people working in MNCs avail benefit under this?

Similar facility was available for salaried employees of companies till 31st March 2021, in lieu of LTC Concession. You can learn more about it from my Topic/Post about the same.

Hope it helps.

Missing