Samsung S20 128GB 8GB Cloud Blue @₹40999 with HDFC Debit/Credit Card

203°
40999
45% OFF 74000.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
65
281
4

https://www.reliancedigital.in/samsung-s20-128-...
Without ₹3000 HDFC Credit / Debit card  discount the price goes up to ₹43999 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/648344/medium/SmartSelect_20201107-091557_Firefox.jpg?1604720768  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/648345/medium/SmartSelect_20201107-092447_Firefox.jpg?1604721311

Expiring In 7 days
15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
106
226
17

Good deal since samsung rejects exchange phones for s20 plus exchange offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
384
10
dibyo wrote:

Good deal since samsung rejects exchange phones for s20 plus exchange offer

Is the exchnge offer still Live for 10k bonus?

Missing
Deal Cadet
30
773
29

Bought 1 week back for friend from Amazon around 46k. flushed
Friend angry with me now grin

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
226
17
OBT wrote:

Bought 1 week back for friend from Amazon around 46k. flushed
Friend angry with me now grin

U bought s20 plus i guess.. This is s20

Missing
Deal Cadet
30
773
29
Expand
dibyo wrote:

U bought s20 plus i guess.. This is s20

S20 only. That time everywhere price around 58k

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
281
4
OBT wrote:

Bought 1 week back for friend from Amazon around 46k. flushed
Friend angry with me now grin

I myself bought one from reliancedigital.in 2 weeks back for ₹46k. MRP was ₹48k and HDFC CC discount was ₹2k. So, technically I suffered a loss of ₹5k sweat
S20 FE and S20 Plus were just too big for my liking.

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
698
5

Will call it loot at 25000 grinning

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
1
dibyo wrote:

Good deal since samsung rejects exchange phones for s20 plus exchange offer

Im samsung s10 user and in samsung my galaxy app its showing buyback value for s20 plus upgrade is 34800. But none of the offline store is accepting this offer. They are setting their own rules and own price. They should enable onlike purcahse option.

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
676
4
Expand
OBT wrote:

S20 only. That time everywhere price around 58k

Reliance digital was there even then.

Missing
Deal Cadet
30
773
29
Expand
jambui wrote:

Reliance digital was there even then.

Might be missed

Missing
Deal Subedar
531
1738
17
Expand
chandrasekhar wrote:

Im samsung s10 user and in samsung my galaxy app its showing buyback value for s20 plus upgrade is 34800. But none of the offline store is accepting this offer. They are setting their own rules and own price. They should enable onlike purcahse option.

True…. I am having same issue for exchanging s9 plus… samsung store is not ready to accept that price…

Missing