Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Score Runs and Win Swiggy Money
Referral

Score Runs and Win Swiggy Money

4321°
0
100% OFF 120.0
The PostMighty
Tanmayyy

https://www.swigg...m/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711934/medium/Screenshot_20210916-152115.png?1631785972
Play games under Match Day Mania banner on swiggy homepage and get runs.

3 runs = Rs.1 Swiggy Money

1 person can score a maximum of 360 runs.

Money will be credited by 25 September.

Expired

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: MJ911
382 Comments  |  
149 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ashish0193 wrote:

You can get max 75 in the first game

Buddy it’s not abt scoring runs, query is about the runs being counted in 0/360 section

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Is there any way referral can be deleted whose 4 referrals completed?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
ChellamSir wrote:

Buddy it’s not abt scoring runs, query is about the runs being counted in 0/360 section

May be bug in app, is it showing for first game you won rs25?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
raju292938603 wrote:

Content has been removed!

Please delete this comment referral link not allowed, you can add refferal through deal wiki

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
ChellamSir wrote:

My runs are not getting updated.Hv won 75 runs twice

I m facing same issue, still waiting for 75 runs to be credited.  Edit – Played the game 2nd time and won 75 runs and they are credited also.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ChellamSir wrote:

Buddy it’s not abt scoring runs, query is about the runs being counted in 0/360 section

I got 75 runs but still showing 0.

Anyhow my query is my swiggy money is not yet activated, what will happen in that case??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
taneja4081 wrote:

I m facing same issue, still waiting for 75 runs to be credited.

Seems a bug, cz my frnz seeing the Caption Target hit, You have earned Rs25 as quoted by Ashish earlier. While I M not seeing that in my App. image 1 is as per my App. Image 2 frnz App. Hope it clears queries of many dimershttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711956/medium/IMG-20210916-WA0005.jpg?1631791049 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711954/medium/Screenshot_20210916-164537.png?1631790946


Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
BeUnique wrote:

I got 75 runs but still showing 0.

Anyhow my query is my swiggy money is not yet activated, what will happen in that case??

24th ko koi bhi ID add karke activate kar lenge. Even mine us not activated. What say dimers??

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
ChellamSir wrote:

Seems a bug, cz my frnz seeing the Caption Target hit, You have earned Rs25 as quoted by Ashish earlier. While I M not seeing that in my App. image 1 is as per my App. Image 2 frnz App. Hope it clears queries of many dimershttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711956/medium/IMG-20210916-WA0005.jpg?1631791049 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711954/medium/Screenshot_20210916-164537.png?1631790946


Mine got credited instantly.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sam21500873 wrote:

Mine too now credited

Swiggy money not yet activated by me. What will happen in my case ??

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Warning ! Don’t post/comment referral links here.

Use Deal Wiki to add your Referral code and to get referral code of others.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Used a random code to validate from this thread… vu…

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Time_Travel wrote:

Content has been removed!

Thanks for keep posting referral link after warning. Suspended now!

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Mayavi wrote:
Warning ! Don’t post/comment referral links here.

Use Deal Wiki to add your Referral code and to get referral code of others.

Even after this warning note, still so many dimers are posting referral links, kindly take suitable action to get this stopped. Thanks

Missing