Special offer: Use 100% SuperCash @ Apollo pharmacy!

176°
Budding Star
53
141
120
Special offer: Use 100% SuperCash @ Apollo pharmacy!
Deal Expired

https://m.mobikwik.com/offers/heal...rn

Offer Details
  • Special offer: Use 100% SuperCash @ Apollo pharmacy!
  • Maximum SuperCash redemption is capped at Rs.100
  • Minimum transaction is capped at Rs.50
  • Offer valid from 13th Dec – 15th Dec’19
  • Offer can be availed once per merchant during the offer period
  • The user will not be able to earn during this offer period
  • Other days: Get 15% SuperCash @ Apollo pharmacy!
  • Maximum SuperCash is capped at Rs.200
  • Valid once every (calendar) month
  • Your SuperCash balance can be used on a minimum transaction of Rs.10
  • SuperCash will be auto-credited to your MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours
  • MobiKwik reserve the right to discontinue the offer without any prior notice
  • BSNL & Bajaj wallet apps are powered by MobiKwik. You can select MobiKwik at merchant checkouts to avail offers & use your wallet money!

Expired about 1 year
16 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
15
1052
11

Most apollo pharm dont accept wallet payments as the employees there are too lazy to accept it, at least in chennai

64
240
5

That means…we can pay upto 100 using super cash?? No need to have main mobikwik balance??

100₹ free shopping using super cash?

749
44847
341
sanRocks wrote:

That means…we can pay upto 100 using super cash?? No need to have main mobikwik balance??

100₹ free shopping using super cash?

Nope , u need to pay via wallet balance , SuperCash will be adjusted later

148
8453
45
Varada wrote:

Most apollo pharm dont accept wallet payments as the employees there are too lazy to accept it, at least in chennai

Even in Hyderabad also same they are very lazy they tell something or the other reason Everytime

9
4160
31

Has anyone tried on medplus? Do they accept easily?

51
115
1

Hey is this offer in physical store or its applicable for online order

6,827
17064
42
adrishya wrote:

Has anyone tried on medplus? Do they accept easily?

I always use wallets for payments at Medplus/Apollo, as there are always one or the other offer on wallets, if not earning supercash for such 100%offers.

& both of them accepts wallet payments except sometimes when they refuse only a specific wallet saying problem/error occurring.

But this again varies store to store.
I am talikng about the outlet near my location in Kolkata

115
134
1

I got 100 super cash discount now on apollo pharmacy

53
141
120
daskmd962 wrote:

I got 100 super cash discount now on apollo pharmacy

Offline?

115
134
1
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Dude, what’s the procedure? I mean we need scan qr in Apollo pharmacy or what?

@Ramesh1997

No scan, say that you want to pay via mobikwik and  he will send the otp for transaction. That’s all. But be sure that the total bill amount is must in your wallet at the time of request. After payment you can see that your super cash balance adjustment is done and your wallet balance is left.

115
134
1
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Dude, what’s the procedure? I mean we need scan qr in Apollo pharmacy or what?

@Ramesh1997

No scan, say that you want to pay via mobikwik and  he will send the otp for transaction. That’s all. But be sure that the total bill amount is must in your wallet at the time of request. After payment you can see that your super cash balance adjustment is done and your wallet balance is left.

Missing