Hot Deal SSDs : Upto 83% Off (WD, Samsung, HP, Kingston, Seagate, A-DATA, Crucial, etc)

1366°
  • 9208 Views
  • 96 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Other reasons : 2
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Missing
Pro CouponBaba
8,616
10983
113
SSDs : Upto 83% Off (WD, Samsung, HP, Kingston, Seagate, A-DATA, Crucial, etc)
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/s?k=Solid%20State%20Drive...
SSD : Upto 83% Off (WD, Samsung, HP, Kingston, Seagate, A-DATA, Crucial, etc)

Suggestions

Expired over 1 year
95 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
327
2240
28

@rcduke

Nothing special. Prices have been same more or less(I’ve been keeping a tab on this since long). In fact in the last sale around 1-2 week back it was available even cheaper(+ there was additional bank discount of 10%). I purchased a 120gb SSD in that sale. And now I wanted a 240GB drive and after seeing this post I got excited but when I checked the price I’m hugely disappointed. This deal-post is pathetic.

Missing
Pro CouponBaba
8,616
10983
113
DealDroid wrote:

@rcduke

Nothing special. Prices have been same more or less(I’ve been keeping a tab on this since long). In fact in the last sale around 1-2 week back it was available even cheaper(+ there was additional bank discount of 10%). I purchased a 120gb SSD in that sale. And now I wanted a 240GB drive and after seeing this post I got excited but when I checked the price I’m hugely disappointed. This deal-post is pathetic.

ok sir. wink
btw at what price you bought 120gb SSD? can you share the performace details here after using SSD into your machine? also do mention your laptop machine config too so one analyze better.

Missing
Analyst
136
3728
40
Expand
rcduke wrote:

ok sir. wink
btw at what price you bought 120gb SSD? can you share the performace details here after using SSD into your machine? also do mention your laptop machine config too so one analyze better.

Yes prices are same! HA for the effort
I bought wd sata 3 240 gb for 2064 (hdfc dis)
My Laptop speed has improved drastically!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,076
3489
52
Expand
rcduke wrote:

ok sir. wink
btw at what price you bought 120gb SSD? can you share the performace details here after using SSD into your machine? also do mention your laptop machine config too so one analyze better.

I had bought a A-Data 120 GB SSD at Rs. 1300 from paytm mall. I installed it in my friends laptop with config i3 2nd gen processor and 4gb ram. That laptop which usually takes ~3 minutes to boot now boots in less than 20 seconds and the applications too opens a tad faster.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
462
7

I had bought the 120gb ssd for my desktop computer couple of years back for around 4000 rupees, the speed of bootup and shutdown and overall application performance has improved a lot, so better to go with ssds for your deskop and laptops….

Missing
Deal Cadet
202
900
14

I need some help in this regard. I’ve 0 knowledge abt these ssds. I’ll share my laptop config after reaching home. But first thing..is it required to remove the existing 1TB SATA HDD to install this SSD?

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
20
1

Purchase from Ali express
You will get better deal.
Not warranty thought.
Got samgsung SSD Evo 860 250gb for 2600.

Missing
Pro CouponBaba
8,616
10983
113
thesailorman wrote:

I need some help in this regard. I’ve 0 knowledge abt these ssds. I’ll share my laptop config after reaching home. But first thing..is it required to remove the existing 1TB SATA HDD to install this SSD?

if there is any M.2 SSD slot on your laptop motherboard, then you dont need to remove HDD. do share your machine config here, community will try to help you.. wink

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
20
1
thesailorman wrote:

I need some help in this regard. I’ve 0 knowledge abt these ssds. I’ll share my laptop config after reaching home. But first thing..is it required to remove the existing 1TB SATA HDD to install this SSD?

You have two ways
Either replace internal HDD or replace DVD drive using caddy

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
20
1
Expand
rcduke wrote:

ok sir. wink
btw at what price you bought 120gb SSD? can you share the performace details here after using SSD into your machine? also do mention your laptop machine config too so one analyze better.

I am using for my 7 year old HP 2000 series 2116 tu
3rd gen i5
After installing for boot it takes around 3-4 seconds
And before that 2 minutes were required for HDD
I am not using heavy software or application.
Just for surfing office and movies.
Performance is awesome

Missing
Deal Subedar
248
2966
104

i bought 1tb sandisk ssd in 4000 rupees 6 mnth back still working great

Missing
Shopping Friend
243
10656
259
Expand
rcduke wrote:

if there is any M.2 SSD slot on your laptop motherboard, then you dont need to remove HDD. do share your machine config here, community will try to help you.. wink

my M2 port is not accessible as simple as replacing ram and hard disk

will have to open it completely for M2 placement but then my 3 years warranty will be destroyed STUCK

Missing
Pro CouponBaba
8,616
10983
113
Expand
Atlantic wrote:

my M2 port is not accessible as simple as replacing ram and hard disk

will have to open it completely for M2 placement but then my 3 years warranty will be destroyed STUCK

yeah chances are high that your warranty will get void, if you replace/change internal parts..

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
152
1

Make MRP 50K and sell it 99% discount

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
92
4
Expand
mayuresh.nare94 wrote:

You have two ways
Either replace internal HDD or replace DVD drive using caddy

Do I have to buy extra caddy?? If can u share link?

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
92
4

Can u tell me which one is best buy for my dell inspiron 15 core i3 4th gen 500gb HDD 4gb ram? I am really irritated from its slow speed.

Also is it sure that it will fit in my laptop I have dvd drive in it though

Missing
Mobile Guru
364
3627
136
thesailorman wrote:

I need some help in this regard. I’ve 0 knowledge abt these ssds. I’ll share my laptop config after reaching home. But first thing..is it required to remove the existing 1TB SATA HDD to install this SSD?

Nope, no need to remove HDD. But you need to remove your DVD drive and buy something called a SSD caddy(cost about 400-500 RS), which looks like a DVD drive from outside but will house the SSD drive. You can YouTube for how to install SSD using caddy.

Missing
Mobile Guru
364
3627
136

Prices have dropped further. Bought Kingston A400 240GB SSD at 2699/- after offer 6 months ago.

Missing
Mobile Guru
364
3627
136
CA.CEEJAY wrote:

Can u tell me which one is best buy for my dell inspiron 15 core i3 4th gen 500gb HDD 4gb ram? I am really irritated from its slow speed.

Also is it sure that it will fit in my laptop I have dvd drive in it though

I suppose there r two sizes for DVD drives. Most come with 9.5mm thickness and caddy description will describe it. Just ensure your DVD drive thickness is 9.5mm and order the 9.5mm caddy.

Missing
Deal Subedar
148
2305
50
CA.CEEJAY wrote:

Can u tell me which one is best buy for my dell inspiron 15 core i3 4th gen 500gb HDD 4gb ram??? I am really irritated from its slow speed.

Also is it sure that it will fit in my laptop?? I have dvd drive in it though

Keep a tab on Kingston A400 240GB SSD. This should serve your purpose and budget friendly too. Performance wise, best among the lot. Personally using it. Wait for next sale, depending upon, min spend amount you may get further 10% bank discount, or combine with another item to avail that promo discount during sale.

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
92
4
Expand
eshoppingfreak wrote:

Keep a tab on Kingston A400 240GB SSD. This should serve your purpose and budget friendly too. Performance wise, best among the lot. Personally using it. Wait for next sale, depending upon, min spend amount you may get further 10% bank discount, or combine with another item to avail that promo discount during sale.

Thanks for the info bro

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
92
4
Expand
Altruist wrote:

I suppose there r two sizes for DVD drives. Most come with 9.5mm thickness and caddy description will describe it. Just ensure your DVD drive thickness is 9.5mm and order the 9.5mm caddy.

Thanks for info buddy

Missing
Deal Cadet
22
165
7
Jigglypuff wrote:

i bought 1tb sandisk ssd in 4000 rupees 6 mnth back still working great

1 tb SSD? Where did you buy, 4k is a great price

Missing
Deal Cadet
95
243
13
Expand
Rdb1947 wrote:

1 tb SSD? Where did you buy, 4k is a great price

May be its 250gb

Missing
Deal Cadet
95
243
13

I bought 1tb 14999 2 weeks ago. My 1tb hdd gone. So i bought 1tb ssd samsung 860 evo. Its awesome. I installed a fresh windows 10 and after installing all my applications it took less than 10 seconds to start less than 5 seconds to shutdown. Now 1tb ssd price reduced 250rs.

Missing
Analyst
101
6353
175
Expand
CA.CEEJAY wrote:

Thanks for the info bro

FYI Kingston A400 is nowhere near the best. Its a budget oriented drive and has to make do with no DRAM, oudated planar NAND and inferior controller. Still leagues ahead of any HDD.
Amongst SATA drives Samsung 860 Evo, Crucial MX500, WD Blue and Adata SU800 are the most performant with little to distinguish between them and priced accordingly.
@eshoppingfreak

Missing
Analyst
101
6353
175
Jigglypuff wrote:

i bought 1tb sandisk ssd in 4000 rupees 6 mnth back still working great

Is it the same Sandisk that you had mentioned purchasing for Rs 8k IIRC or a different one?

Missing
Analyst
101
6353
175
sumanthbhe wrote:

I bought 1tb 14999 2 weeks ago. My 1tb hdd gone. So i bought 1tb ssd samsung 860 evo. Its awesome. I installed a fresh windows 10 and after installing all my applications it took less than 10 seconds to start less than 5 seconds to shutdown. Now 1tb ssd price reduced 250rs.

Crucial mx500 1TB is available for 10.5-11.5k regularly. Did you not consider it? Samsung 860 QVO is available for 10k but best avoid QLC unless its primarily to be used for games installation.

Missing
Analyst
101
6353
175
Expand
Atlantic wrote:

my M2 port is not accessible as simple as replacing ram and hard disk

will have to open it completely for M2 placement but then my 3 years warranty will be destroyed STUCK

You can get it installed at authorised service centre. I don’t know about other brands but Acer charges Rs 750+18% GST. If there are no warranty stickers on screws for instance it could be self-serviced as well.

Missing