Swiggy - 50% off up to 100

126°
Deal Captain
201
12756
75
Swiggy - 50% off up to 100
Deal Expired

Swiggy – 50% off up to 100

code – VDAYS

on orders above 149. Maximum discount:
100.

Offer is valid only on select restaurants

Coupon code can be applied only once in 2 hrs

Offer valid till Feb 08, 2021 11:59 PM

https://www.swigg...m/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/664245/medium/Screenshot_20210208-132834.png?1612771204 

Expiring In 11 days
12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
660
12343
62

I’m not seeing this particular coupon. Do they know I’m single? ☹️

1,615
27864
124
rini50 wrote:

I’m not seeing this particular coupon. Do they know I’m single? ☹️

Hotness added to the deal 😂

201
12756
75
rini50 wrote:

I’m not seeing this particular coupon. Do they know I’m single? ☹️

May be Face Book know exactly who are we

351
1234
17
rini50 wrote:

I’m not seeing this particular coupon. Do they know I’m single? ☹️

Everyone’s single…. How can anyone be Double?

660
12343
62
Expand
behappy wrote:

May be Face Book know exactly who are we

I deactivated facebook in 2012 when I got rape threats for not accepting friend requests from UP guys expressionless

P.S nothing against people from UP, I was not accepting friend requests from strangers even from my own city/state.
Wasn’t really into collecting 1000s of requests from strangers or sharing anything with them.

201
12756
75
Expand
rini50 wrote:

I deactivated facebook in 2012 when I got rape threats for not accepting friend requests from UP guys expressionless

You Did right Thing

660
12343
62
Expand
jileg wrote:

Everyone’s single…. How can anyone be Double?

You’re double according to commercial business once you find your special someone.

660
12343
62
Expand
behappy wrote:

You Did right Thing

Got badly scared at that time and I was a minor teen. So thought if my mom knew about such things she would def take away my phone sweat_smile

201
12756
75
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Got badly scared at that time and I was a minor teen. So thought if my mom knew about such things she would def take away my phone sweat_smile

plus1
Missing