Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal [sale Live] LG Wing 8GB 128GB || 13th April

1214°
29999
63% OFF 80000.0
Pro Deal Legend
545
47494
344

https://www.flipkart.com/lg-wing-aurora-gray-12...

Highlights

8 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 2 TB

17.27 cm (6.8 inch) Full HD+ Display

64MP + 13MP + 12MP | 32MP Front Camera

4000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery

Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Processor

Expired
72 Comments  |  
38 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
44
1
leocat99 wrote:

Company ka mobile division bandh ho gaya..

True bro..but still wo log next 3 os updates provide krege iss phone me

77
139
1
Expand
rohant wrote:

True bro..but still wo log next 3 os updates provide krege iss phone me

Only 2 for newly launched mobiles. No guarantee of service as the entire mobile division is closed now

63
216
3

Be very careful.. You will not get any exchange value what so ever… No one will buy it after 1 year considering that company is shutting down.

Looks like after LG g8x sale figures LG mobile division might have decided to dump all their mobile here and exit joy

Moreover this doesn’t have a flagship processor like G8x.. It’s just snapdragon 765g with full HD screen. Only gimmick is the display wing… If you can take that risk means go.. Don’t expect any frequent software support as well.

504
30182
329
Swaminatha wrote:

What does that 5 yr service mean?

Availability of Repair/spares may be (via Official channels)

50
152
2
aravindh_ramachandran833 wrote:

Be very careful.. You will not get any exchange value what so ever… No one will buy it after 1 year considering that company is shutting down.

Looks like after LG g8x sale figures LG mobile division might have decided to dump all their mobile here and exit joy

Moreover this doesn’t have a flagship processor like G8x.. It’s just snapdragon 765g with full HD screen. Only gimmick is the display wing… If you can take that risk means go.. Don’t expect any frequent software support as well.

G8x was best in that 19k- 20k range but they need more money 🤣

492
1739
11

Nice design but average processor and wrong launch timing with foolish pricing.

228
1438
7
ULYSSES wrote:

Nice design but average processor and wrong launch timing with foolish pricing.

It was released last year world wide. People weren’t that interested in the pricing hence it wasnt doing great. Now that LG mobile division has shutdown, they just wanna do the same trick as g8x. LG always has great orginal innovation but they just couldn’t compete with the Chinese giants. Buying LG mobile anymore is a big gamble just like Chevrolet shutdown and mahindra dealing with the service.

58
25
1

Waste…
Ufs 2.1
No fast charging
Waste processor
No stereo speakers
No headphone jack
4000mah battery
Battery draining issue
Company shutdown
No resale value

31
1248
14

MRP 80k. sab milkar hume pagal bana rahe hai.jpg

108
512
11

before quitting lg should have sold them, not after quitting
this will see less traction then g8x thats for sure

3
765
9

Wait till next sale.. It will come down to 19999/- only… (just like g8x)

31
1248
14
suyog143 wrote:

Wait till next sale.. It will come down to 19999/- only… (just like g8x)

will buy it blindly if it comes at that price

31
1248
14
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

next bbd me bikega laughing

hahaha to be honest, using K20 Pro since August 2019. I get tempted a lot of times but planning to stick with it for another two years at least. I have the 8+256 variant and there’s no slowing down even after two years.

It is better to invest money than spending it on mobiles.

0
869
11

Lg Mobile Is Being Shutdown… But They Guaranteed 3 years of software updates in this mobile also…

Don’t know about service centres. Better to buy flipkart smart Mobile Protection Program.

31
1248
14
UnderNation wrote:

Lg Mobile Is Being Shutdown… But They Guaranteed 3 years of software updates in this mobile also…

Don’t know about service centres. Better to buy flipkart smart Mobile Protection Program.

Better to not buy this mobile at all. Get a much better value Vivo X60 with Snapdragon 870 for ~ 32k from the offline market.

492
1739
11
Expand
Razerist wrote:

It was released last year world wide. People weren’t that interested in the pricing hence it wasnt doing great. Now that LG mobile division has shutdown, they just wanna do the same trick as g8x. LG always has great orginal innovation but they just couldn’t compete with the Chinese giants. Buying LG mobile anymore is a big gamble just like Chevrolet shutdown and mahindra dealing with the service.

Yeah I know,. I have seen its launch and review videos. I meant wrong timing in India. LG should have released it during last BBD sales with optimal pricing, before announcing shut down. It might have sold like hot cakes. If they could tweak their UI to make best use of this display, the design alone would have been its best selling factor.

31
1248
14
Expand
ULYSSES wrote:

Yeah I know,. I have seen its launch and review videos. I meant wrong timing in India. LG should have released it during last BBD sales with optimal pricing, before announcing shut down. It might have sold like hot cakes. If they could tweak their UI to make best use of this display, the design alone would have been its best selling factor.

It’s a gimmick. Foldable phones still have some added value but the swivel design of LG Wing have very few practical use cases. It’s more of a gimmick and good for flaunting. nothing more. SD 765G is already an old processor and X52 5G modem is old and battery intensive. Remember the phone weighs a whopping 260 GRAMS flushed flushed flushed

Missing