Hot Deal
Samsung Galaxy M33 5G (Deep Ocean Blue, 6GB, 128GB Storage) | 6000mAh Battery | Upto 12GB RAM with RAM Plus | Travel Adapter to be Purchased Separately

Samsung Galaxy M33 5G (Deep Ocean Blue, 6GB, 128GB Storage) | 6000mAh Battery | Upto 12GB RAM with RAM Plus | Travel Adapter to be Purchased Separately

616°
11999
52% OFF 24999.0
  • 3908
  • 35
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Deal Legend
shivkumar0104

https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B09TWDYSWQ/ref=ox...

Deal Price Rs.14499

Rs.2500 Off With SBI Credit Card 

Effective Price Rs.11999

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/805621/medium/IMG20220916122557.jpg?1663311475

••••••••••••

@ 13499 [ Deal Price Rs.15999 ]

Samsung Galaxy M33 5G (Deep Ocean Blue, 8GB, 128GB Storage) | 6000mAh Battery | Upto 16GB RAM with RAM Plus | Travel Adapter to be Purchased Separately

https://www.amazon.in/Samsung-Storage-6000mAh-P...

Expiring In 5 days

Deal Wiki

Top Comments
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
satkan19 wrote:
Poor display.. How?
TFT display. Below average quality. Using this phone personally.
34 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Can we get 2500 rs discount for full payment? ( as its mentioned for no cost emi ) 
Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied
EkakiAmi wrote:
Can we get 2500 rs discount for full payment? ( as its mentioned for no code emi )
Mention is No Cost EMI
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@shivkumar0104 is it better than redmi note 11 and narzo 50 and poco m4 pro???
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
18999
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
aman1801 wrote:
@shivkumar0104 is it better than redmi note 11 and narzo 50 and poco m4 pro???
Poor display, Heating issues are present in M33.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Swami007 wrote:
Poor display, Heating issues are present in M33.
Best phone to buy at 11k max after all discount in sale ..any suggestions??
Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
Swami007 wrote:
Poor display, Heating issues are present in M33.
Poor display.. How?
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
aman1801 wrote:
Best phone to buy at 11k max after all discount in sale ..any suggestions??
POCO M4 Pro 5G.
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
satkan19 wrote:
Poor display.. How?

It's a TFT display. Simple. You can find Amoled in the same range easily from the likes of Poco and Redmi. Also, this phone is quite heavy. Samsung F23 is an overall better buy.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
satkan19 wrote:
Poor display.. How?
TFT display. Below average quality. Using this phone personally.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Swami007 wrote:
POCO M4 Pro 5G.
Bt i think 4g is better than 5g model...
Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
kshmr wrote:

It's a TFT display. Simple. You can find Amoled in the same range easily from the likes of Poco and Redmi. Also, this phone is quite heavy. Samsung F23 is an overall better buy.

Well, Okay then..
AMOLED vs LED is different debate and technology doesn't alone decide Quality of display! I have some friend using M33 and he seems to be good with phone. I too had checked it for short time and I didn't noticed any immediate issue with display. Samsung don't call IPS for their display but they were on par with IPS.

@Swami007
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
If u already collect Samsung coupon u will get 500rs Amazon pay cashback also final price 11500rs
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
Expand
aman1801 wrote:
Bt i think 4g is better than 5g model...
Yes
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
Rakhi_srikak wrote:
If u already collect Samsung coupon u will get 500rs Amazon pay cashback also final price 11500rs
Where to collect coupon ?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
siddharthshah.exe wrote:
Where to collect coupon ?
That coupon collect offer gone
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Icici card on Samsung website @ No cost emi 11328

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Live 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
If anyone needs ping me will book
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Swami007 wrote:
TFT display. Below average quality. Using this phone personally.
Using this personally, you're saying wrong. On specs its tft display but quality is okay like lcd display nothing like poor something people are saying just looking at the specs, just phone is really heavy
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
aman1801 wrote:
@shivkumar0104 is it better than redmi note 11 and narzo 50 and poco m4 pro???

Which is better 5G phone - Redmi note 11T or Samsung F23?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:
Using this personally, you're saying wrong. On specs its tft display but quality is okay like lcd display nothing like poor something people are saying just looking at the specs, just phone is really heavy
I have used Redmi/Poco/Moto phones in past. The display quality of LCD/ IPS panels were far better than TFT of M33. Samsung shines with Amoled panels.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
worldindia2000 wrote:

Which is better 5G phone - Redmi note 11T or Samsung F23?

Redmi Note 11T. MIUI optimization in this phone is superb.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
worldindia2000 wrote:

Which is better 5G phone - Redmi note 11T or Samsung F23?

Redmi Note 11T = 07 5G bands.
F23 = 12   5G bands 
Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
sauravDD wrote:

Icici card on Samsung website @ No cost emi 11328

Yes, but issue with stocks.

Only 8GB variant available all the time.

6GB Variant most of the time OOS.

Lucky enough to grab one after 30 mins struggle with oos😂

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Which one to choose b/w infinix zero 5g & Samsung F23 

Aristocrat Aristocrat
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Yes, but issue with stocks.

Only 8GB variant available all the time.

6GB Variant most of the time OOS.

Lucky enough to grab one after 30 mins struggle with oos😂

Delivery date for 6GB variant is mid of Oct.. What date you got?
Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
VACCINE wrote:
Delivery date for 6GB variant is mid of Oct.. What date you got?
Already Shipped, delivery 21st, Sept
Today also tried to place another order - but only waste of time.
6GB showing NOT FOR SALE in app 😂
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply