Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
UPSTOX FREE ACCOUNT OPENING +  ONE FREE STOCK FROM UPSTOX

UPSTOX FREE ACCOUNT OPENING + ONE FREE STOCK FROM UPSTOX

1067°
0
100% OFF 500.0
Deal Cadet
priyakail127134

https://upstox.com/sign-up-and-get-a-free-...k/
All those who want to open a trading account please

PM me for referral

Expired
32 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Friends…do not promote upstox since it took charging brokerages not as per their terms and conditions but as per their wish……they will never charge you as per 0.01% or Max upto Rs 20 /trade (means 20 for buying + 20 for selling + GST etc other charges) but they will charge flat Rs 20 (means 20 for buying + 20 for selling + GST etc other charges) for their basic plan. If you choose their priority pack they will charge you flat Rs 30/trade (means 30 for buying and 30 for selling +GST etc) even if you unscribe their priority pack, they will charge you as per priority pack. Their customer support very unfriendly and non supportive in this respect……their platform is very slow and hangs many times during the trading session….This all are traps of upstox to open account, later on they will take far mare than that.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
vikasirohi wrote:

Friends…do not promote upstox since it took charging brokerages not as per their terms and conditions but as per their wish……they will never charge you as per 0.01% or Max upto Rs 20 /trade (means 20 for buying and 20 for selling + GST etc) but they will charge flat Rs 20 (means 20 for buying and 20 for selling + GST etc) for their basic plan. If you choose their priority pack they will charge you flat Rs 30/trade (means 30 for buying and 30 for selling +GST etc) even if you unscribe their priority pack, they will charge you as per priority pack. Their customer support very unfriendly and non supportive in this respect……their platform is very slow and hangs many times during the trading session….This all are traps of upstox to open account, later on they will take far mare than that.

i am not facing any problem like you for me its going good, any way thanks for your valuable inputs, there is nothing to lose just give a try to get free account worth Rs 500 and Free stock worth Rs 100

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
priyakail127134 wrote:

i am not facing any problem like you for me its going good, any way thanks for your valuable inputs, there is nothing to lose just give a try to get free account worth Rs 500 and Free stock worth Rs 100

I know you may be not facing such issue that’s why you are posting this ….but I would like to emphasise that to open a account of any type (saving/dmat etc in such a scenario where RBI, govt etc are very strict and changing rules and regulations day by day) is not like purchasing a product or deal to get some cashback (open account is not a deal which is decided for some temporary benefit but a long term decision….where you are to provide all your valuable info as well as bear annually maintenance charges etc….so once you open you can not get rid of it easily) so, think and decide before opening any account, anywhere and of any sort where this type of small benefit matters insignificantly. To got some referral amount such as 10% of brokerage etc who will open account from your referral code, don’t put others under hammer…..rest is the decision of everyone.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
vikasirohi wrote:

I know you may be not facing such issue that’s why you are posting this ….but I would like to emphasise that to open a account of any type (saving/dmat etc in such a scenario where RBI, govt etc are very strict and changing rules and regulations day by day) is not like purchasing a product or deal to get some cashback (open account is not a deal which is decided for some temporary benefit but a long term decision….where you are to provide all your valuable info as well as bear annually maintenance charges etc….so once you open you can not get rid of it easily) so, think and decide before opening any account, anywhere and of any sort where this type of small benefit matters insignificantly. To got some referral amount such as 10% of brokerage etc who will open account from your referral code, don’t put others under hammer…..rest is the decision of everyone.

I am not forcing anyone to open account. it’s all depends the need of new second or primary account with some discount . And more over those who are trading well known above said points. Thanks

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
priyakail127134 wrote:

I am not forcing anyone to open account. it’s all depends the need of new second or primary account with some discount . And more over those who are trading well known above said points. Thanks

wink
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
priyakail127134 wrote:

I am not forcing anyone to open account. it’s all depends the need of new second or primary account with some discount . And more over those who are trading well known above said points. Thanks

The line of “Not forcing to open account” and give them the offer, is very much similar to “selling cigarette/alcohol by writing that it is injurious to health”….. smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
vikasirohi wrote:

The line of “Not forcing to open account” and give them the offer, is very much similar to “selling cigarette/alcohol by writing that it is injurious to health”….. smile

So ur mind is that much week.. ur not a person to take ur own decisions. I am not giving free stocks it’s upstox giving it free to those who open account..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What’s the worth of the free stock?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
priyakail127134 wrote:

So ur mind is that much week.. ur not a person to take ur own decisions. I am not giving free stocks it’s upstox giving it free to those who open account..

But you are earning amount in terms of 10℅ or so of their brokerage of every trade life long….so how can you say you are doing it for free ?…nothing is free and without reason in this world…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
vikasirohi wrote:

But you are earning amount in terms of 10℅ or so of their brokerage of every trade life long….so how can you say you are doing it for free ?…nothing is free and without reason in this world…

So u r doing everything free in ur life free for everyone..
Every one need something that’s why we are here. And everybody searching the deal posting for the purpose of gaining dimes( money) not for free.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
priyakail127134 wrote:

So u r doing everything free in ur life free for everyone..
Every one need something that’s why we are here. And everybody searching the deal posting for the purpose of gaining dimes( money) not for free.

Donot misinterpret everything….cood, clam…buddy…take a deep breath and relax

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I Can give referral if someone want. Message Me…… Thanks

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Message me if any 1 needs referral code

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Is it safe? And ID proof/ kyc also required?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
raman12 wrote:

Is it safe? And ID proof/ kyc also required?

They are discount broker. To open demat and trading account these things necessary.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
vikasirohi wrote:

Friends…do not promote upstox since it took charging brokerages not as per their terms and conditions but as per their wish……they will never charge you as per 0.01% or Max upto Rs 20 /trade (means 20 for buying + 20 for selling + GST etc other charges) but they will charge flat Rs 20 (means 20 for buying + 20 for selling + GST etc other charges) for their basic plan. If you choose their priority pack they will charge you flat Rs 30/trade (means 30 for buying and 30 for selling +GST etc) even if you unscribe their priority pack, they will charge you as per priority pack. Their customer support very unfriendly and non supportive in this respect……their platform is very slow and hangs many times during the trading session….This all are traps of upstox to open account, later on they will take far mare than that.

which one do you recommend then?
i am having angel as of now..

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply