Hotness flat 50 cashback on scanning the qr code of tat...

Hot Deal flat 50 cashback on scanning the qr code of tatasky showing on EPG screen pay through amazon UPI

673°
50
100% OFF 50.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
85
773
10

https://www.mytatasky.com/web/portal...in
flat 50 cashback on scanning the qr code showing on the epg screen pay via upi amazon.
minimum amount of recharge 50

source SNS banner on TV and chatted to agent and confirmed
valid once per user till 31-5-2020
agent told me it is 50 cashback on 50.
scan the sns qr code displying on tv screen. in case SNS QR disappears , then change the channels 3 or 5 times it will again displayed

i tried but not received cashback. contacted 3 times tatasky all said will be credited within 3 days. also no minimum amount
offer period 10-5-20 to 31-05-20

Expiring In 12 days
68 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
119
2019
28

Your title says upto 50cb & description says flat 50cb.

Make it clear first.

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
773
10
SandipxDip wrote:

Your title says upto 50cb & description says flat 50cb.

Make it clear first.

it is flat 50 cashback on 50. agent told me so. but i need to clarify this again with offfer link, agen told me no offer link only sns in tv screen .
asked minimum amount to qualify the offer he after some time told me it is upto 50. so i put it on the deal heading. but later he confirmed 50 on 50 but i dont know how to change the deal heading.
as per agent it is falt 50 on 50 on qr code in tatasky through amazon

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
773
10

how to change title?

Missing
Deal Subedar
119
2019
28
nirmaltvd wrote:

how to change title?

You’re using app or website?

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
88
1

Can you post a screenshot after you are done with the recharge if got the cashback?

Missing
Deal Subedar
119
2019
28
Expand
nirmaltvd wrote:

it is flat 50 cashback on 50. agent told me so. but i need to clarify this again with offfer link, agen told me no offer link only sns in tv screen .
asked minimum amount to qualify the offer he after some time told me it is upto 50. so i put it on the deal heading. but later he confirmed 50 on 50 but i dont know how to change the deal heading.
as per agent it is falt 50 on 50 on qr code in tatasky through amazon

If anyone need Recharge try this & confirm please.

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
773
10
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

If anyone need Recharge try this & confirm please.

yes correct. When i tried to recharge i see upi and bharath qr. dont know ehich i select to pay. so senior dimmers please check and help others.
after selecting upi we see a QR code
while selecting Bharath QR there also QR code.

Missing
Deal Cadet
98
258
13

Tried by selecting UPI and scanned through amazon but no cashback received yet

Missing
Deal Cadet
90
483
7

No cashback

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
773
10

offer started on 10-05-2020
how to upload chat images?

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
122
1
Expand
nirmaltvd wrote:

yes correct. When i tried to recharge i see upi and bharath qr. dont know ehich i select to pay. so senior dimmers please check and help others.
after selecting upi we see a QR code
while selecting Bharath QR there also QR code.

I think the QR code which is shown on TV

Scan the QR code on the TV screen or on the payments section of mytatasky.com

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
773
10
Expand
invader wrote:

I think the QR code which is shown on TV

Scan the QR code on the TV screen or on the payments section of mytatasky.com

correct

Missing
Deal Cadet
98
258
13

Contacted Tatasky and they asked me to scan the QR code that was displayed on TV through Amazon Scan Upi and it’s available only for hd box

Missing
Deal Cadet
90
483
7


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/617371/original/IMG_20200517_200812.jpg?1589726366

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Cashback aaya kisika

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
773
10
IndianSoldier wrote:

Contacted Tatasky and they asked me to scan the QR code that was displayed on TV through Amazon Scan Upi and it’s available only for hd box

correct and detailed info

Missing
Deal Cadet
98
258
13

Also add cashback will be credited in 3 days and QR code is available only on hd box in the description

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
1201
38

mine hd box..two days back i have seen qr code some thing on screen.. how to get that again:D

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
773
10
TEMPER wrote:

mine hd box..two days back i have seen qr code some thing on screen.. how to get that again:D

change channels with some seconds gap

Missing
Deal Cadet
98
258
13
TEMPER wrote:

mine hd box..two days back i have seen qr code some thing on screen.. how to get that again:D

press ok in the remote for 3-5 times you can see the QR code

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
220
5
TEMPER wrote:

mine hd box..two days back i have seen qr code some thing on screen.. how to get that again:D

Press ok button every time you will different banner one of then is qr code

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
259
11

prime or non-prime?

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
259
11
IndianSoldier wrote:

Contacted Tatasky and they asked me to scan the QR code that was displayed on TV through Amazon Scan Upi and it’s available only for hd box

What about sd box?

Missing
Deal Cadet
98
258
13
Expand
Bhaizoned wrote:

After scanning its not auto detecting the id should I enter by my self

Yes manually type the details and pay with Amazon UPI. But cash back is not instant, agent said it will be credited in 3 days.

Missing