Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Virtually Life Time Free SBI Credit Card

Virtually Life Time Free SBI Credit Card

356°
  • 3442
  • 43
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Deal Subedar
ontherocks

I was at Big Bazaar and this CC agent informed me about SBI STYLEUP Contactless Credit Card.

  • This has a Joining Fee of Rs.500, but customer gets welcome Big Bazaar Gift Voucher covering cost of joining fee. E-Gift voucher will be sent via SMS within 15 days.
  • This has an Annual Fee of Rs.499, but at the end of the year customer gets 2000 Reward Points every year covering the cost of renewal fee. 4 Reward Points = Rs.1. This happens for life time.

So virtually this card is Life Time Free.
And this card is eligible for all SBI card offers at any site.

Other features:

  • Customer gets 1 RP per Rs.100 spent on all spends. No Reward points available on fuel, cash advance, balance transfer, encash, financial charges, flexipay, merchant EMI, wallet transactions and disputed transactions.
  • Customer gets 10x RP per Rs.100 spends at Big Bazaar, Standalone Fbb and Food Bazaar outlets, and on all your Dining expenditures.

He said better chances of approval if applied via agent and Card to Card option available with them.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/716940/medium/7990229DZv7HB8.png?1633331531

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/716941/medium/7990229JzkC8Nm.png?1633331536

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/716942/medium/7990229gDGe20D.png?1633331540

https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/credit-card...

Expired
42 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Annkit wrote:

Thanks plus1 op. After seeing this thread applying the same & got approved with 2.5l limit 🤩 Using it especially at sbi offer time & fbb & BB as a secondary credit card.

Good.
Do let us know the T&C of the welcome gift voucher that you receive.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
ontherocks wrote:

Good.
Do let us know the T&C of the welcome gift voucher that you receive.

Yup why not
But it will be after 1st statement generation

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
Annkit wrote:

Yup why not
But it will be after 1st statement generation

Valid till 1 year on fashion @ big bazaar fbb only…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Did anyone tried to redeem the vouchers on fbb stores?? I got the vouchers redeemed and really dont know how it works. Is it applicable on specific items or all the products in the fbb store.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
surender996 wrote:

Did anyone tried to redeem the vouchers on fbb stores?? I got the vouchers redeemed and really dont know how it works. Is it applicable on specific items or all the products in the fbb store.

I have done…can be availed at fbb… Has 1 year validity from redemption request…
Had one for paying the fees and the second one redeemed with 2000 rp…
Redeemed at the nearest fbb for 1000 rs on apparels

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

I only use this card to load money on ola wallet and then use ola postpaid card.. effectively 7% cashback… Some other sbi offers help reach the 1 lac milestone to waiver annual charges

can you explain a little bit more how it is 7%

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
narayana1dd249 wrote:

can you explain a little bit more how it is 7%

For ola money sbi card, I get 7% cashback on all ola transactions upto 500 per month.. I add 7000 and I get 490 cashback.. it’s 7%

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

For ola money sbi card, I get 7% cashback on all ola transactions upto 500 per month.. I add 7000 and I get 490 cashback.. it’s 7%

ok, Although I am their existing credit card customer, my application for Ola sbi card declined by the SBI without disclosing any reasons.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
narayana1dd249 wrote:

ok, Although I am their existing credit card customer, my application for Ola sbi card declined by the SBI without disclosing any reasons.

Have you contacted cc and asked for the reason?

Missing