Hot Deal 169 DEBITED FROM AMAZON

2780°
Missing
Deal Subedar
9
1649
12

today morning I have received an email from Amazon that 169 has been debited message has camed info VSI AMAZON STAN
if any one facing this issue plz reply me as soon as possible

48 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4245
59

It will be better if you contact Amazon CC regarding this

Missing
Critic
376
4095
51

did you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited 30 day free trial?

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
1649
12
panchabhut wrote:

did you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited 30 day free trial?

Yes my bro activated whether he cancelled or not I don’t know if Kindle is not cancelled? 169 is automatic amount? Plz tell me

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4245
59
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

always read the t&c
https://www.amazon.in/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&d...

Bhai, I remember reading some free ebooks from Amazon in the Kindle app… how can I check in my account if there are any future charges are there (like this guys subscription).

I have Amazon paybalance, so I am worried if I also get charged later.. Please help.

Missing
Critic
376
4095
51
Expand
161508 wrote:

Bhai, I remember reading some free ebooks from Amazon in the Kindle app… how can I check in my account if there are any future charges are there (like this guys subscription).

I have Amazon paybalance, so I am worried if I also get charged later.. Please help.

Kindle Unlimited is different from regular kindle. Some books are sold at ZERO price. You buy them, they are yours forever. One time transaction for each purchase, with no future impact.
On the other hand, KU is like a library book lending service. You borrow upto 10 books at a time, read and return. You pay for the service, not the books. When you subscribe, it gets auto renewed, unless stopped manually.

Missing
Deal Cadet
165
183
5
Expand
161508 wrote:

Bhai, I remember reading some free ebooks from Amazon in the Kindle app… how can I check in my account if there are any future charges are there (like this guys subscription).

I have Amazon paybalance, so I am worried if I also get charged later.. Please help.

Go to "Kindle Unlimited’’ page on amazon.

If not subscribed, it will ask you to subscribe. Instead, if you see a collection of books you can choose, then you are subscribed.

Kindle unlimited can be bought for a year or a month, like prime.

If opted for monthly payment, then it will be charged out of a verified credit card or an ICICI debit card, but not from amazon pay balance.

So, mostly no issues for you I guess.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4245
59
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

Kindle Unlimited is different from regular kindle. Some books are sold at ZERO price. You buy them, they are yours forever. One time transaction for each purchase, with no future impact.
On the other hand, KU is like a library book lending service. You borrow upto 10 books at a time, read and return. You pay for the service, not the books. When you subscribe, it gets auto renewed, unless stopped manually.

Thanks.. I took the normal Kindle and chosen free ebooks only, I remember that now… so no worries. 😋😎

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
419
3598
87
panchabhut wrote:

did you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited 30 day free trial?

is this offer still live ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Just now from my acc 999 got Debited…..i can see this as vsi/Amazon stan…what do to

Missing
Community Angel
135
36824
585
babyanjali14315 wrote:

Just now from my acc 999 got Debited…..i can see this as vsi/Amazon stan…what do to

Maybe for prime renewal, check with CC once

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
1649
12
abhijitmorye007479 wrote:

I got the same message. What actions did you take ? Did you get refund?

Yeah it will be some suscribtion like kindle just remember or check it
If you cancel today you will get refund or else would not get

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
1649
12
swatishenoy2000761 wrote:

Yes I’m facing this issue what to do for blocking
this ?

Just check wheather that you have subscribed any suscribtion like Kindle in Amazon
Mee too got the same

Contact cc they will stop the Access

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

i think you have subscribed Amazon kindle unlimited trial then you forgot to unsubscribe after 7 days, then they will change 169 for amazon kindle unlimited. please unsubscribe other wise every month they will charge same amount.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Just yesterday from my acc 999 got Debited…..i can see this as vsi/Amazon stan…what do to? And how can get amount return..or in future how can stop this

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
574
26
nisaarvdr158 wrote:

Just yesterday from my acc 999 got Debited…..i can see this as vsi/Amazon stan…what do to? And how can get amount return..or in future how can stop this

seems auto renewal of amazon prime membership.

try talking to cc, you may cancel membership if you dont need it

Missing