50000 HDFC relagia points expiring in 30 days (Advice needed)

172°
Deal Newbie
dippy44
Hi dimers, I need your help l, I have alot of points expiring in the next 30 days. I

Any suggestions how to convert this to miles so that I can use it for longer?

Or any other suggestions?
Expiring In 3 days
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Cool Cool
Link Copied

I'd suggest you open a Singapore Airlines account and get a KrisFlyer Membership Number, it's free. Then open HDFC Rewards redemption portal and link the Krisflyer number to the account. It'll be done instantly. Next, transfer the points to the Krisflyer account. You'll get 25k miles for 50k points and will get credited within 7 days. 

Why Singapore Airlines? The miles won't expire for 3 years. Better service, well maintained fleet.  

You can DM me for referral code on Singapore Airlines. 

19 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Cool Cool
Link Copied

I'd suggest you open a Singapore Airlines account and get a KrisFlyer Membership Number, it's free. Then open HDFC Rewards redemption portal and link the Krisflyer number to the account. It'll be done instantly. Next, transfer the points to the Krisflyer account. You'll get 25k miles for 50k points and will get credited within 7 days. 

Why Singapore Airlines? The miles won't expire for 3 years. Better service, well maintained fleet.  

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

For that u can buy Amazon voucher, 25k voucher for 50000 points

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I Think converting to club vistara will be better

Generous Generous
Link Copied
Ransome wrote:

Any other indian airlines providing airmiles? Can you refer? 

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
ConfirmPassword wrote:

Any other indian airlines providing airmiles? Can you refer? 

For HDFC Regalia credit card holders, there are only 2 options available for points redemption to airmiles, KrisFlyer miles & Intermiles. KrisFlyer miles is definitely the better option.
Singapore Airlines is a member of Star Alliance.
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Treat yourself to 2 nights in a good 5 star hotel. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Conversion to Flipkart supercoins is an option though the options for supercoins usage has come down drastically.

You may use the supercoins on Twidpay at 25 paise per supercoin for online purchases that accept twidpay like jiomart, yatra, wakefit, freshmenu etc...  However, the supercoin validity will only be 1 year from the date of conversion

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Ramta_Jogi wrote:

Treat yourself to 2 nights in a good 5 star hotel. 

Would suggest this. 
or get some good apple product.

Last but not the least, Amazon vouchers are headache free.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:
working? can u check
It did not work for me

Worked 15 days back. No points in hdfc to test now

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
Ransome wrote:
For HDFC Regalia credit card holders, there are only 2 options available for points redemption to airmiles, KrisFlyer miles & Intermiles. KrisFlyer miles is definitely the better option.
Singapore Airlines is a member of Star Alliance.

Club Vistara is also there. I recently converted my Regalia Points and got 30% Bonus too.

I think Vistara Points also have 3 Years Validity and Recently Got a mail Confirming that No Change Will take place in Club Vistara Program After Acquisition with Tata. So @dippy44 it's Worth having a look too along with Krisflyer.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

Club Vistara is also there. I recently converted my Regalia Points and got 30% Bonus too.

I think Vistara Points also have 3 Years Validity and Recently Got a mail Confirming that No Change Will take place in Club Vistara Program After Acquisition with Tata. So @dippy44 it's Worth having a look too along with Krisflyer.

Thanks for the reply, so the value of 50k points will be INR 25000 in airmiles?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
dippy44 wrote:

Thanks for the reply, so the value of 50k points will be INR 25000 in airmiles?

Yes for both Vistara and Krisflyer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

Yes for both Vistara and Krisflyer

I only fly within India. Which do you think would be better for me to use?
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
dippy44 wrote:
I only fly within India. Which do you think would be better for me to use?

Go with Vistara if that's the case

replyuser
Click here to reply