Hot Deal 533 million Facebook users' phone numbers and personal data have been leaked online

513°
49 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
458
6
jvin982639 wrote:

I do not want to loose my DD account. If anyone can guide me to change login method without creating duplicate account, that would be of great help pray

maybe techteam can change your login method to e-mail.

i do not know, but no harm in consulting or requesting @admin or others in techteam.

or may be you can directly change the e-mail or setting here https://desidime.com/settings, if allowed.

0
47109
408
Expand
anak wrote:

the phurst one you tagged, is themselves the seller on the shyam jaalhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675776/original/7515384___saucap.png

Naa @biki hai @topi naa bika hai topa

370
2049
7
Expand
anak wrote:

maybe techteam can change your login method to e-mail.

i do not know, but no harm in consulting or requesting @admin or others in techteam.

or may be you can directly change the e-mail or setting here https://desidime.com/settings, if allowed.

Yes, counting on tech team to change login method. I can not login to DD site so that url will not work for me sob. I tried to edit my profile in app but do not see email id there. Do you know how to change it in app? Thanks and kg bro pray

10
3510
127

Wow! If facebook is like this, then bhagwan bharose.

187
6188
62
Expand
R0417 wrote:

ye to ho gaya tha na? 2020 mein?

Then Instagram grinning

50
458
6
papa_kancha wrote:

Wow! If facebook is like this, then bhagwan bharose.

you mean

right? the only God bow there ever was and ever will be!

10
3510
127
Expand
anak wrote:

you mean

right?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675787/medium/7515578____jeevan_ki_choti_choti_khushiyaaN_bhi_oxytocin_badhati_heiN.png?1617523039

haha yes captain sunglasses

50
458
6
Expand
saucap wrote:

Naa @biki hai @topi naa bika hai topa

🙇🏻🤗
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675787/original/7515578____jeevan_ki_choti_choti_khushiyaaN_bhi_oxytocin_badhati_heiN.png
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675787/original/7515578____jeevan_ki_choti_choti_khushiyaaN_bhi_oxytocin_badhati_heiN.png‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ choti choti khushiyaaN😊 like these⤵️


20
4632
35
Expand
anak wrote:

you mean

right? the only God bow there ever was and ever will be!


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675811/medium/images_-_2021-04-04T000102.855.jpeg?1617530244

50
458
6
Expand
shoaibmax wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675811/original/images_-_2021-04-04T000102.855.jpeg?1617530244

inspirational talk by Andreas Nikolaus Lauda sir😎


and here is Protul Chandra Sorcar😎 sir dazzling firangis with his craft
after invoking divine blessings (of Bhagwaan).

51
491
3
Expand
anak wrote:

you mean

right? the only God bow there ever was and ever will be!

Are you really serious? India or Hindu’s ki kitni bejjati karaoge tum log? Bhaang pite ho kya subah uthate hi?

50
458
6
Expand
shivrajsingh wrote:

Bhaang pite ho kya subah uthate hi?

after seeing the comments of @deb3l 😶 https://www.desidime.com/posts/7512612/post_rea... and @🦍bandar🐒-lust 😶 https://www.desidime.com/posts/7512631/post_rea... “re moved” from that topic, now i have to be cautious😛 (not to end up like @vipin13 or @_one_miller_ …. with … your post is under moderation)

but hopefuly this https://www.desidime.com/links?ref=hot-deals-on... and the trail above it, should help clarify a bit.🙂

88
843
6

Where is all data I want know some no. That is connected to Facebook I’d 😄

158
5054
15
Expand
anak wrote:

after seeing the comments of @deb3l 😶 https://www.desidime.com/posts/7512612/post_rea... and @🦍bandar🐒-lust 😶 https://www.desidime.com/posts/7512631/post_rea... “re moved” from that topic, now i have to be cautious😛 (not to end up like @vipin13 or @_one_miller_ …. with … your post is under moderation)

but hopefuly this https://www.desidime.com/links?ref=hot-deals-on... and the trail above it, should help clarify a bit.🙂


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675870/medium/images_%2875%29.jpeg?1617555426

2,110
8744
84
Moderator
Expand
anak wrote:




@deb‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ lll Debojeet three L and 4G (Bhatta-charjeejeejeejee)

Dada, ye chhuri woori zara sambhal ke, kahin ulta na pad jaye. Waise kaafi life le li aapne.. rabba khair kare aapko dust papiyon ke nazar se! pray grin

50
458
6
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Dada, ye chhuri woori zara sambhal ke, kahin ulta na pad jaye. Waise kaafi life le li aapne.. rabba khair kare aapko dust papiyon ke nazar se! pray grin

sorry sad

2,110
8744
84
Moderator
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

Link of haker forum where we check our data

Bhai, hackers khude hi EffBee waale hain.. yeh mobidik thodi na hai.. stuck_out_tongue

Cc: @papa_kancha

126
357
2

ab wait karo USA action hoga. LOL, nothing happens about such leaks across world.

370
2049
7
jvin982639 wrote:

Due to this.. my FB account is asking for security code. I don’t have access to the underlying gmail account. Worst part is I login to DD using that FB account sob. Currently using app so still logged in but it’s matter of time I will be logged out soon. Its very old fb account and do not use it other than login to DD and thunderpod. I do not want to loose my DD account. If anyone can guide me to change login method without creating duplicate account, that would be of great help pray
I have also messaged @bumblefoot for help.

Tagging @admin, @MJ911, @bumblefoot for help please. I am not even able to select ipl badge also as could not open my account in web browser. pray

Missing