82-year-old UP woman beats COVID-19 using the 'proning' technique

159°
Deal Brigadier
20,433
124600
1602
11 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
1,313
14243
41

Good read .

168
4566
162

It’s funny and ironical that young people die of corona in masses while some of these senior citizens past 80 while some even 100 walk out of the hospital.
I know some of these kind of people.

They are very self preserved from very early age. Even for smallest ailments they insist on a doctor visit while normally we just pop a Crocin pill.

Something to learn from them.

58
213
1

My grandpa is 88 years old and he was infected last year. Came out strong and cured within a week. It has to do a lot with their lifestyle and their habits especially in their younger age.

0
1360
11
ssgrocker wrote:

My grandpa is 88 years old and he was infected last year. Came out strong and cured within a week. It has to do a lot with their lifestyle and their habits especially in their younger age.

Dey got to eat pure things in their first half… Now most of the things are adulterated

1
10129
68
Expand
24karat wrote:

Dey got to eat pure things in their first half… Now most of the things are adulterated

Agree so much.
We are taking slow poison everyday in cities.
Be it Food, Air, Water or Stress in city life.
All killing us a bit everyday.

50
319
5

We all should keep our hopes high and stay positive pray

83
3328
48
Expand
24karat wrote:

Dey got to eat pure things in their first half… Now most of the things are adulterated

That is the reason.

516
2015
13
Expand
24karat wrote:

Dey got to eat pure things in their first half… Now most of the things are adulterated

Such Justification is wrong .
Many could barely afford to have things even they survive with good eating habits.
Your todays adulteration level is because nowadays we want everything READYMADE.
You get good stuff at a price which we don’t want to spend on .we spend more on clothing , and Showbaazi accessories .
Stop eating junk food , noodles ,pizzas ,burgers , 2 min noodles , aerated cold drinks , cakes/ pastries
Live a simple life and spend on eating healthy.

1
5274
8
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Agree so much.
We are taking slow poison everyday in cities.
Be it Food, Air, Water or Stress in city life.
All killing us a bit everyday.

We are responsible for the slow poison that we are taking. In air and water due to pollution. Street are dirty and polluted due to people and locality. And for food it is major concern we are using vaccinated vegetables and vaccinated cow’s milk.
When i recently visited village then i got to know about some sort of fertilizer with that the potato production will enhanced and will become fast and when i researched about it and found that the farmer produce different potato for their home and fertilizer one for selling people are blind nowday they only need money

1
10129
68
Expand
Luciferofhell wrote:

We are responsible for the slow poison that we are taking. In air and water due to pollution. Street are dirty and polluted due to people and locality. And for food it is major concern we are using vaccinated vegetables and vaccinated cow’s milk.
When i recently visited village then i got to know about some sort of fertilizer with that the potato production will enhanced and will become fast and when i researched about it and found that the farmer produce different potato for their home and fertilizer one for selling people are blind nowday they only need money

Indeed bro we are responsible who else we can blame it for. It’s the human desires who have led to the destruction of the nature and it’s consequences are inevitable.
Yeah I have heard that too. It’s happening all around right from using fertilizer, injections and hybrid crop now even the animals are not spared to get the max out of them.

Missing