Hot Deal

Aadhar Online Correction - Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address and Language

466°
Deal Captain
Scorpion

From Today the Aadhar details can be changed online. But we have to make a payment of 50 for one correction and 100 for multiple correction. Payment wondow is appearing before giving Submit. Personally verified.

https://ssup.uidai.gov.in...p/

33 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Phone number can be changed?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
mas143forever wrote:

Phone number can be changed?

if there is no phone number or phone numbet lost, then we have to go to aadhar correction center offline for updation.

If existing phone no attached to the aadhar and we need to change it to other number. This can be done online.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Can we update Profile Pic? joy joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
B3A5T wrote:

Can we update Profile Pic? joy joy

Get it linked to instagram instead 😏😂😂

Patron Patron
Link Copied
B3A5T wrote:

Can we update Profile Pic? joy joy

Allowed in case of gender change stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

if there is no phone number or phone numbet lost, then we have to go to aadhar correction center offline for updation.

If existing phone no attached to the aadhar and we need to change it to other number. This can be done online.

Thanks for the info. The phone number is still available, but its an old number and not in use much. But aadhar was registered with it, so was thinking to change it to the number being used currently.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
B3A5T wrote:

Can we update Profile Pic? joy joy


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/644083/medium/IMG-20201016-WA0023.jpg?1602852725
Photo option not available.

I think, biometrics and photo to be updated offline only.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Can the same updates be done at their centers without the payment?

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied

Need to change dob  for pancard is there any procedure for online

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
andromeda wrote:

Can the same updates be done at their centers without the payment?

Already Aadhar centers are charging these 50 and 100 payments for along long time.
In online we were able to change only address for free till yestaerday.

Now Onine also we can do all these changes (except biomaetrics and photo) with the fee for all the changes.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

I understand, I meat the address change for free. So it cannot be done without payment online/offline?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

How to change address in aadhar online?
Please give details…
And information about required documents.
Thanks in advance
@Scorpion

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
raghuramn wrote:

How to change address in aadhar online?
Please give details…
And information about required documents.
Thanks in advance
@Scorpion

You can do in the below link

https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/logi...ml

any one of the below Documents required:
Note : Uploading documents sud be self attested

POA (Proof of Address) documents containing Name and Address
1. Passport
2. Bank Statement/ Passbook
3. Post Office Account Statement/ Passbook
4. Ration Card
5. Voter ID
6. Driving License
7. Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
8. Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
9. Water Bill (not older than 3 months)
10. Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
11. Property Tax Receipt (not older than 1 year)
12. Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
13. Insurance Policy
14. Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
15. Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
16. Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Institution on letterhead or Photo ID having address issued by Recognized Educational Institution
17. NREGS Job Card
18. Arms License
19. Pensioner Card
20. Freedom Fighter Card
21. Kissan Passbook
22. CGHS/ ECHS Card
23. Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or MLC or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
24. Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
25. Income Tax Assessment Order
26. Vehicle Registration Certificate
27. Registered Sale/ Lease/ Rent Agreement
28. Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
29. Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt
30. Disability ID Card/ handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/ UT Governments/ Administrations
31. Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
32. Passport of Spouse
33. Passport of Parents (in case of Minor)
34. Allotment letter of accommodation issued by Central/ State Govt. (not more than 3 years old)
35. Marriage Certificate issued by the Government, containing address
36. Bhamashah Card/Jan-Aadhaar card issued by Govt. of Rajasthan
37. Certificate from Superintendent/ Warden/ Matron/ Head of Institution of recognized shelter homes or orphanages etc. on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
38. Certificate of Address having photo issued by Municipal Councillor on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
39. Identity Card issued by recognized educational institutions
40. SSLC book having photograph
41. School Identity card
42. School Leaving Certificate (SLC)/ School Transfer Certificate (TC), containing Name and Address
43. Extract of School Records containing Name, Address and Photograph issued by Head of School
44. Certificate of Identity containing Name, Address and Photo issued by Recognized Educational Institution signed by Head of Institute on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
45. Certificate of identity containing Name, DOB and Photograph issued by Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied
andromeda wrote:

Can the same updates be done at their centers without the payment?

No, you have to pay the same fee there too.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Address Updation was free.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
raghuramn wrote:

How to change address in aadhar online?
Please give details…
And information about required documents.
Thanks in advance
@Scorpion

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Thanks for the info. The phone number is still available, but its an old number and not in use much. But aadhar was registered with it, so was thinking to change it to the number being used currently.

Number can’t be updated online as far as I know .

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

You can do in the below link

https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/logi...ml

any one of the below Documents required:
Note : Uploading documents sud be self attested

POA (Proof of Address) documents containing Name and Address
1. Passport
2. Bank Statement/ Passbook
3. Post Office Account Statement/ Passbook
4. Ration Card
5. Voter ID
6. Driving License
7. Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
8. Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
9. Water Bill (not older than 3 months)
10. Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
11. Property Tax Receipt (not older than 1 year)
12. Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
13. Insurance Policy
14. Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
15. Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
16. Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Institution on letterhead or Photo ID having address issued by Recognized Educational Institution
17. NREGS Job Card
18. Arms License
19. Pensioner Card
20. Freedom Fighter Card
21. Kissan Passbook
22. CGHS/ ECHS Card
23. Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or MLC or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
24. Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
25. Income Tax Assessment Order
26. Vehicle Registration Certificate
27. Registered Sale/ Lease/ Rent Agreement
28. Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
29. Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt
30. Disability ID Card/ handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/ UT Governments/ Administrations
31. Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
32. Passport of Spouse
33. Passport of Parents (in case of Minor)
34. Allotment letter of accommodation issued by Central/ State Govt. (not more than 3 years old)
35. Marriage Certificate issued by the Government, containing address
36. Bhamashah Card/Jan-Aadhaar card issued by Govt. of Rajasthan
37. Certificate from Superintendent/ Warden/ Matron/ Head of Institution of recognized shelter homes or orphanages etc. on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
38. Certificate of Address having photo issued by Municipal Councillor on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
39. Identity Card issued by recognized educational institutions
40. SSLC book having photograph
41. School Identity card
42. School Leaving Certificate (SLC)/ School Transfer Certificate (TC), containing Name and Address
43. Extract of School Records containing Name, Address and Photograph issued by Head of School
44. Certificate of Identity containing Name, Address and Photo issued by Recognized Educational Institution signed by Head of Institute on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
45. Certificate of identity containing Name, DOB and Photograph issued by Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update

Thanks for the info
+KG

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
rakthbeej wrote:

Is it your own YouTube channel.
Thanks for the info.
+KG
Liked the video + subscribed

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I wanted hardcopy after changing address..paid 50 rs twice but due to their app issue money got deducted no confirmation yet since last one month.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
suhamaha305 wrote:

I wanted hardcopy after changing address..paid 50 rs twice but due to their app issue money got deducted no confirmation yet since last one month.

Normally earlier they used to send Aadhar card to the new address free of cost once the address correction approved. It will take 2 to 3 weeks to get delivered by post. In half instances the Aadhar will not be delivered because of postal department negligence.

U better take a colour print out in glossy paper and get it laminated in full size like Aadhar card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
andromeda wrote:

Can the same updates be done at their centers without the payment?

No

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
suhamaha305 wrote:

I wanted hardcopy after changing address..paid 50 rs twice but due to their app issue money got deducted no confirmation yet since last one month.

Same issue happened with me for generating complain u need EID no & not addhar no & even if you provide all details their system won’t find name registered in addhar

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Email change possible ?
Charge

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
a.kabeer31837 wrote:

Yes, I’m unable to update no and email.

No, Mobile number is not updated online. To update mobile number, you can visit nearest Permanent Enrolment centre.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
sauravDD wrote:

Email change possible ?
Charge

Possible.
Don’t know abt charges. It will show u in final screen regarding charges.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply