Again bad experience with Flipkart

125°
Deal Cadet
0
797
8

I bough product from flipkart after almost 1yr thinking that service improved. I bought two double door refrigerator for my cousines on 21st Oct sale.
One of Godrej and other Samsung. both delivered on 29-Oct.

now actual game starts. Flipkart said that installation for both will be completed fy 30th Oct.
but till today (6th-Nov) no one came for installation. Flipkart keep saying that they have raised request to brand but if they are not coming, Flipkart is not in fault.
I also did contact to Samsung and Godrej customer care about installation. but both said that no such request came for my address or number and genrally they do installation and demo in 1 day for address.
Now Flipkart saying that i arrange installation myselft with autorised technician and get proper voucher or invoice (with GST number and stamp on it) from him and clearly said that Flipkart is no more involved in this now. Also, product will not be returned in any case now.

Generally i don’t buy from Flipkart because before 1 year similar incident happed with mobile phone. and decided not to buy from Flipkart. but seeing discount, i caught in trap. cry
It clearly prove that “लालच बुरी बला है..”

23 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
56
1422
17
Par_ wrote:

I bough product from flipkart after almost 1yr thinking that service improved. I bought two double door refrigerator for my cousines on 21st Oct sale.
One of Godrej and other Samsung. both delivered on 29-Oct. now actual game starts. Flipkart said that installation for both will be completed fy 30th Oct.
but till today (6th-Nov) no one came for installation. Flipkart keep saying that they have raised request to brand but if they are not coming, Flipkart is not in fault.
I also did contact to Samsung and Godrej customer care about installation. but both said that no such request came for my address or number.
Now Flipkart saying that i arrange installation myselft with autorised technician and get proper voucher or invoice (with GST number and stamp on it) from him and clearly said that Flipkart is no more involved in this now. Also, product will not be returned in any case now.

Generally i don’t buy from Flipkart because before year similar incident happed with mobile phone. and decided not to buy from Flipkart. but seeing discount, i caught in trap. cry
It clearly prove that “लालच बुरी बला है..”

I normally call customer care of respective company on day of delivery itself or max next day. I dont trust anyone be it amazon or flipkart

114
764
7

Exaclty same issue happend with me when I bought Mi TV. They came for installation after 11 days after so many calls and emails.

0
797
8
Expand
stella.dmonte654 wrote:

I normally call customer care of respective company on day of delivery itself or max next day. I dont trust anyone be it amazon or flipkart

true.. i kept calling to Flipkart and Brand both. Both Brand saying that no such request came and Flipkart saying that they have already made request.

0
797
8
Cnuddimer wrote:

Exaclty same issue happend with me when I bought Mi TV. They came for installation after 11 days after so many calls and emails.

I am planning to buy LG TV in Diwali. but this time decided that I will give 5% more but will buy from croma, reliance digital or any local store.

204
5619
59

Have you opted for open box delivery? If there is do dent or damage to body you can install yourself. Bdw there is nothing to install on refrigerators…

9
2145
31

Call once the company and provide purchase details and they will come if not done by flipkart

0
797
8
Simbha3 wrote:

Have you opted for open box delivery? If there is do dent or damage to body you can install yourself. Bdw there is nothing to install on refrigerators…

yes. it was open box delivery. but they didn’t open at the time of delivery. They said that product which require demo is not eligible for open box delivery even if it mentioned.
After delivery, I also got sms from “Flipkart that open box delivery not done. Technician will open it”.

0
797
8
MasterAnimesh wrote:

Call once the company and provide purchase details and they will come if not done by flipkart

yes i sent them invoice. both company said they will do needful.
Godrej’s response was unexpected. They assigned executive since the date of delivery (29th Oct) who look after my area and gave his personal number as well to contact him directly. I never though that its service could be this much good. I was calling him everyday in morning about any request came from flipkart or not.

0
12352
134
Expand
Par_ wrote:

I am planning to buy LG TV in Diwali. but this time decided that I will give 5% more but will buy from croma, reliance digital or any local store.

Let me know if you are from Mumbai.
Can help you in getting a good deal via Kohinoor Electronics.

0
797
8
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Let me know if you are from Mumbai.
Can help you in getting a good deal via Kohinoor Electronics.

Thanks. I am in Ahmedabad.

6
6767
90

i have bought vu tv and service was quite prompt from fk. but yes their return policy is very bad now( its also because of too much exploitation of return policy from people)

0
12352
134
Expand
Par_ wrote:

Thanks. I am in Ahmedabad.

Unfortunately, they don’t have any branch in Gujarat hushed

0
797
8
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

i have bought vu tv and service was quite prompt from fk. but yes their return policy is very bad now( its also because of too much exploitation of return policy from people)

true. but i think Flipkart’s return policy is very strict compared to Amazon since long.
so less chance of exploitation.

62
1257
4

Companies will do the needful, just send them the invoice.
What installation is exactly required for a fridge?

0
797
8
billubakra wrote:

Companies will do the needful, just send them the invoice.
What installation is exactly required for a fridge?

Nothing. but just for formality as per Flipkart to be eligible for replacement in 10 days if any damage/defect found. Else if opened by self, they will not replace it.

62
1257
4
Expand
Par_ wrote:

Nothing. but just for formality as per Flipkart to be eligible for replacement in 10 days if any damage/defect found. Else if opened by self, they will not replace it.

Else if opened by self, they will not replace it.
LOL

0
797
8
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Else if opened by self, they will not replace it.
LOL

yes. they were clearly saying on call.

56
1422
17
Expand
stella.dmonte654 wrote:

I normally call customer care of respective company on day of delivery itself or max next day. I dont trust anyone be it amazon or flipkart

Personal experience
Product name: Amazon basic dishwasher

Second day installation done but not satisfied with the product since cleaning was not upto the mark.

Raised return request and spoke to cc., 4th day technician visit arranged.
Later 6th or 7th day product was picked up.

Remember the thumbrule of all the company

After return period, only repair no return. So act fast before return period, install and accept or return

114
383
1
Expand
Par_ wrote:

I am planning to buy LG TV in Diwali. but this time decided that I will give 5% more but will buy from croma, reliance digital or any local store.

I Buy LG tv in flipkart sale, were installation in 48 hours!

1
484
17

Not to undermine op or anything, but why would anyone need installation for a mere refrigerator? Is this a smart refrigerator? What am I missing?

0
797
8
kipte.khoka wrote:

Not to undermine op or anything, but why would anyone need installation for a mere refrigerator? Is this a smart refrigerator? What am I missing?

Nothing. Flipkart saying don’t open yourself.

0
797
8

Hopefully both freeze’s demo were completed which i registered myself to both companies.
Godrej’s on Saturday night and Samsung’s on Sunday morning.

Missing