Air India to buy AirAsia India

114°
Budding Star
BAT_MAN

Air India has proposed to buy low-cost carrier AirAsia India.
Air India will buy AirAsia’s 16.3% in the airline venture for Rs 139 crore. The remaining stake of 83.7% in AirAsia India is held by Tata Sons.

Tatas begin process to merge AirAsia India with Air India; to house all 4 airlines under one roof at Gurgaon


Expiring In 6 days
7 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Air india should be called Tata Air

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Tata India

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied
desiman wrote:

Tata India

For Indian international flag carrier, this is a good name

Hello India for return flights?



Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied

its better if air india + air asia + vistara is there as single unit 

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
demerius2020 wrote:

its better if air india + air asia + vistara is there as single unit 

Singapore airlines too is there!!!

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Air Aisa k pass khud ka kitna tha pir?
13% going to AI and 87% agar Tata k pass hai to..

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Tata Sons held 84% in Air Asia India and remaining 16% was held by Air Asia though their subsidiary. Now Air India is proposing to buy out Air Asia share. So effectively it will be 100% Tata Sons, 84% directly and 16% through Air India. Then the two can be merged into a single entity.

Tata Sons hold 51% in Vistara. Remaining 49% is held by Singapore Airlines.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply