Hot Deal Airtel Rc 35 policy changed !

840°
Missing
Community Angel
68
11809
224

Have you observed Airtel Rc 35 monthly Recharge ?

I have done Recharge today so Talktime of Rs. 26 haven’t got added to main account balance !
But showing as Rs. 26 valid till 28-07-2019
I have already Rs. 363 in main account showing as with same validity but Rs. 26 have to be used before 28-07-2019 !
In previous month it was added instantly to main account balance , so from now you have to use that balance otherwise it will get expired automatically !
Ap & TS circle for me !
Try doing Rc 65 instead !
Issue only with Airtel !

Check this screenshot and verify yourself and use it before expiry !


So Here Balance of Rs. 26.66 will expire on 28-07-2019 ( Done Rc 35 Today on 01-07-2019

Second Balance accumulated from Previous month of Rs. 363.47 , so it will not Expire !

So this whole process started from Today only , so better not to accumulate main account balance & if no balance in main account just port out to other network like Bsnl or Jio will get benefited smile

Deal Wiki

Airtel users
*************

If you recharge with 35 before due date, you shall get another queued talk time worth 26.66 of new validity (called Talk time 2) while the current one is suppose to end by the due date in any case

Vodafone & Idea users
********************

Idea seems the first choice while coming to added recharges of 35. Vodafone does add to the main balance but validity does not get extended like idea. Better to recharge an internet pack


88 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain
360
7599
46

So Chortel again looting people imp sad

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
78
1

They started recovering free callertune charges from us.

Missing
Community Angel
98
32428
533
flushed Thanks alot for this post bro, was continuously doing the 35 recharges using the ongoing amazon cashback offers, but will stop and analyze now +KG
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
78
3832
187

@syed786 please mention your state. Because for me it is not showing seperately.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3168
26
androgame wrote:
flushed Thanks alot for this post bro, was continuously doing the 35 recharges using the ongoing amazon cashback offers, but will stop and analyze now +KG

same here, i did many Rs.35 recharge from amazon

Missing
Shopping Friend
688
7976
120

is this for 100 top up too coz i recharged today morning from amazon and outgoing validity is being shown as 28/07/2019

Missing
Perfectionist
393
12006
95

Ohh no . My sim balance is 3078 . Accumulated in last 3 months .

Missing
Pro Blogger
1,657
3835
67

Glad to know that it worked for you till now (addition in main balance). Done and dusted with chortel for this only reason 6 months back. Primary, secondary, tertiary.. don’t know how many account types they make to loot their own customers!

Jaan chuudao inse.. jald hi

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2678
66

yes its showing with validity till 28-7-19 rage
wth airtel is doing confused

Missing
Deal Subedar
85
2138
15

Same hear recharged 35*3 got it in main balance but Valid till 28-07-19 only using it for basic gsm land phone . If chortle don’t change their policy they will sink.
Same with tatasky just for 12 telegu channels they charge 253 planning to switch to sundirect @ 179 pm

Missing
Deal Cadet
183
459
6
nimod wrote:

Time to port.

No not time to escape from them.
We should not accept these tactics and raise the voice.
as i think that they r trying to do this on trial basis in AP and TS circle to know our reaction. We should oppose them as it is initial stage of their so called looting tricks and force them to take this action back.
otherwise PAN india will face the same and also other operators will do the same.

Missing
Shopping Friend
688
7976
120

those who have recharged 100 today what is showing for them

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
816
31
Expand
jennyllwilliams wrote:

No not time to escape from them.
We should not accept these tactics and raise the voice.
as i think that they r trying to do this on trial basis in AP and TS circle to know our reaction. We should oppose them as it is initial stage of their so called looting tricks and force them to take this action back.
otherwise PAN india will face the same and also other operators will do the same.

How do you propose to raise voice and force them to take their action back? Unless trai steps in, you can’t do anything. Only way you can teach them lesson is by porting out

Missing
Shopping Friend
688
7976
120

Idea has also introduced new plans of 38 / 39 and others the 38 wala plan has restricted talk time valid for 28 days

Missing
Community Angel
68
11809
224
desiman wrote:

Idea has also introduced new plans of 38 / 39 and others the 38 wala plan has restricted talk time valid for 28 days

yes ,but i have done for idea but talktime added to main balance not like Airtel !

Missing
Deal Cadet
183
459
6
Expand
schumacher wrote:

How do you propose to raise voice and force them to take their action back? Unless trai steps in, you can’t do anything. Only way you can teach them lesson is by porting out

But what if you are bound to be with them as u have enough balance above 2-3k ??
Then you can’t do anything but still you can try to oppose them.
Here Chuppi Sadhna matlab aap unke kaand se sahmat ho. aur aapki haan hai.

No reply or voice means you are saying YES

Missing
Deal Subedar
655
1385
12

Aise hi iska naam CHORTEL nahi rakha gaya stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye kuch toh baat hai.



Chortel will always be  chor if you keep money in its account, can’t  trust him.

Missing
suspended
50
268
2

Don’t understand why are people still stuck with such a shrewd operator. Jio has been there in market for almost 3 years now and their connectivity is at par with airtel now and even better at many places.

Missing
Perfectionist
393
12006
95
alphagirl wrote:

Don’t understand why are people still stuck with such a shrewd operator. Jio has been there in market for almost 3 years now and their connectivity is at par with airtel now and even better at many places.

Using both Airtel & Jio (558 & 448) plans . Here , Jio speed on non CA phone is 40mbps always but in 7-11pm speed goes down to 2 Mbps . In Airtel speed in day time is 65-70 Mbps . In 7-11 pm I got 10mbps+ speed .
Isiliye Chortel ka majburi me istemal karana padata hai joy

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3168
26
androgame wrote:
flushed Thanks alot for this post bro, was continuously doing the 35 recharges using the ongoing amazon cashback offers, but will stop and analyze now +KG

bro recharge done a week back also expires? or only new one comes with validity?

Missing
Community Angel
98
32428
533
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

bro recharge done a week back also expires? or only new one comes with validity?

Not sure bro, I didn’t notice anything last week atleast

Missing
Shopping Friend
688
7976
120
Expand
syed786 wrote:

yes ,but i have done for idea but talktime added to main balance not like Airtel !

the new 38 wala plan balance is valid for 28 days idea

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2678
91
Nomad wrote:

So Chortel again looting people imp sad

They won’t carry forward that…

Missing
Perfectionist
393
12006
95
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

bro recharge done a week back also expires? or only new one comes with validity?

Jis din recharge karoge us din se 28 days validity milegi .

Missing