Airtel recharge help

48°
Missing
Deal Newbie
175
72
1

How to recharge with airtel main bal? TIA.

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1187
18

Use Airtel Thanks App And You Can See Many Plans Which Can Be Recharged Via Main Balance.

Missing
Deal Newbie
175
72
1
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Use Airtel Thanks App And You Can See Many Plans Which Can Be Recharged Via Main Balance.

Thanks but do i need to activate airtel wallet or airtel payment bank?

Missing
Community Angel
4
33319
546
Expand
Haari wrote:

Thanks but do i need to activate airtel wallet or airtel payment bank?

They would automatically activate airtel wallet , no need of payments bank

Missing
Deal Newbie
175
72
1
Expand
androgame wrote:

They would automatically activate airtel wallet , no need of payments bank

I couldn’t see any main balance recharge option on check out page tho.

Missing
Entertainer
747
3165
45
Expand
Haari wrote:

I couldn’t see any main balance recharge option on check out page tho.

Main balance > Plan Amt
Only then it’ll show on payment page.

Missing
Deal Newbie
175
72
1
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Main balance > Plan Amt
Only then it’ll show on payment page.

Still no such options. I don’t know how to add ss here or else i could’ve added the payment page.

Missing