Hot Deal Airtel sucked my 511.75 rs on data inspite of having pack and stop msg to 1925

342°
Deal Lieutenant

Airtel sucked my 511.75 rs from main balance on data inspite of having pack and stop msg to 1925
I had 3 gb data (some pack) , just to be on safer side i had sent a stop message to 1925 and waited for confirmation.
Is there a chance of getting it back? Already tweeted, their dumbass cc gave a reply that it has been deducted because stop msg wasn’t sent.

32 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By

My also 180 rs deducted once…..have 1 gb …don’t know how the data vanished… complained CC …they said we also alerted before using data charges….but I have not got any message at that time….no resolution…

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/658374/medium/7286765It-s-rocking.jpg?1609864223

I also stopped keeping balance. Just using unlimited calling plan on one & data plans on others. One sim at a time.

Contact Apellate Authority.

Airtel aur VI me balance rakhna band karo.

Same happened to me while I was with Idea/Vodafone.
Appellate Authority parroted the same sentences.

Same happens with me in VI… Connected to them via Twitter.
Twitted 6-7 days in a row… After 7 days got a call from CC and they refunded my balance.

Generate port request…😈

My unlimited pack is ending on 9th. They are sending messages if not recharged, 45 will be deducted on 9th. Are they not giving 7 days grace period for Incoming calls?

😂
198, < twitter// airtel_presence < Nodal, < Appellate, < pgportal, < consumerhelpline

ask all of them for help!!

DealsLooker wrote:

My unlimited pack is ending on 9th. They are sending messages if not recharged, 45 will be deducted on 9th. Are they not giving 7 days grace period for Incoming calls?

No bro… If u hv ₹45+ in ur account balance… It will be deducted on the same day when existing plan over… ☹️

igen wrote:

Vi kuda ante.
Na main balance anta tinesindi ₹120+
Inka topup chesukovadam manesa grimacing

Hotness added for highlighting the post. +vu fire fire

Airtel = Chortel. How many times will incidents like this need be repeated to prove beyond a doubt their lovely name we’ve given them huh? Just port the F out. Unless airtel network is the only one which is good in your area. This is one area where Voda is so many leagues ahead.

Once a scammer called mum’s Voda number from somewhere in Middle East, Arab as far as I recall. Without carefully noticing the number i asked her to call back. She did, nobody talked on other end despite receiving the call, after a minute disconnected it and saw 50 rupees or so gone. Without any hope whatsoever I casually mentioned the incident on Twitter at Voda, next day I’m in Bank with mum and customer rep calls me and informs me sir we have added that balance back to your account. I’m like okay lady thanks.

I have 3k+ balance, it was a docomo number. Unfortunately they shutdown and became chortel.
Can’t port out for that reason.
Anyway to encash it?

jitz wrote:

I have 3k+ balance, it was a docomo number. Unfortunately they shutdown and became chortel.
Anyway to encash it?

try recharging for others with your main balance

jitz wrote:

Anyway to encash it?

Recharge for others…

Read here that main balance can be used (with some USSD code) to recharge for others try with that.

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/is-airtel-...

Expand
raghuramn wrote:

try recharging for others with your main balance

Doubt if its available with airtel. Bsnl had it.

igen wrote:

Same applies to Jio

Expand
syed786 wrote:

Same applies to Jio

They deduct from main balance randomly? Never heard about this.

DealsLooker wrote:

Airtel does that i guess.

Expand
syed786 wrote:

Same applies to Jio

Neve seen anyone complain for the same in jio. Jio is by far the most transparent provider wrt deductions.

Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Neve seen anyone complain for the same in jio. Jio is by far the most transparent provider wrt deductions.

This topic helps : https://www.desidime.com/discussions/jio-number...

Happened first in my life with " Jio "

I have seen my number already issued to other person , so online accounts which are linked with that number are unreachable , mean unable to login as it ask for OTP to login , lost 1600+ balance and all accounts associated with that number pensive

Expand
syed786 wrote:

This topic helps : https://www.desidime.com/discussions/jio-number...

Happened first in my life with " Jio "

I have seen my number already issued to other person , so online accounts which are linked with that number are unreachable , mean unable to login as it ask for OTP to login , lost 1600+ balance and all accounts associated with that number pensive

Ohh bhaiii flushed flushed

DealsLooker wrote:

The grace period is if you recharged with the 49 plan not if validity was extended with the 45 deduction..

is there any code to recharge from main balance is working or not?? for vi/vodafone

Himanshu1234567 wrote:

Same happens with me in VI… Connected to them via Twitter.
Twitted 6-7 days in a row… After 7 days got a call from CC and they refunded my balance.

Exactly but in my case i send the port message , they started calling me i told unless you guys refund i will not alter my mind.. just in 30 mins i got my refund joy joy after that i complained to appellate authority for justification , they told me sir we have been hit by malware attacks joy joy joy

This chindichors were deducting money for wap games which i never played

Missing