Hot Deal

Airtel sucked my 511.75 rs on data inspite of having pack and stop msg to 1925

466°
Deal Lieutenant
jitz

Airtel sucked my 511.75 rs from main balance on data inspite of having pack and stop msg to 1925
I had 3 gb data (some pack) , just to be on safer side i had sent a stop message to 1925 and waited for confirmation.
Is there a chance of getting it back? Already tweeted, their dumbass cc gave a reply that it has been deducted because stop msg wasn’t sent.

35 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Flame Flame
Link Copied

My also 180 rs deducted once…..have 1 gb …don’t know how the data vanished… complained CC …they said we also alerted before using data charges….but I have not got any message at that time….no resolution…

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/658374/medium/7286765It-s-rocking.jpg?1609864223

I also stopped keeping balance. Just using unlimited calling plan on one & data plans on others. One sim at a time.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Contact Apellate Authority.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Airtel aur VI me balance rakhna band karo.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Vi kuda ante.
Na main balance anta tinesindi ₹120+
Inka topup chesukovadam manesa grimacing

View 7 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Same happened to me while I was with Idea/Vodafone.
Appellate Authority parroted the same sentences.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@insta_vicky

Flame Flame
Link Copied

These Airtel idiots never change… Same as OP my number is changed from docomo to Airtel with their sale… I have 3 Airtel sims… Generally used to do 100 top up on any 1 sim which gives 28 days validity… Will do 49rc with main balance of that sim for other 2 numbers… For last 2 months they’ve deducted 49 twice , rc also done twice and never refunded till date

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Same happens with me in VI… Connected to them via Twitter.
Twitted 6-7 days in a row… After 7 days got a call from CC and they refunded my balance.

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Exactly but in my case i send the port message , they started calling me i told unless you guys refund i will not alter my mind.. just in 30 mins i got my refund joy joy after that i complained to appellate authority for justification , they told me sir we have been hit by malware attacks joy joy joy

This chindichors were deducting money for wap games which i never played

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Generate port request…😈

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My unlimited pack is ending on 9th. They are sending messages if not recharged, 45 will be deducted on 9th. Are they not giving 7 days grace period for Incoming calls?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

No bro… If u hv ₹45+ in ur account balance… It will be deducted on the same day when existing plan over… ☹️

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

😂
198, < twitter// airtel_presence < Nodal, < Appellate, < pgportal, < consumerhelpline

ask all of them for help!!

Link Copied

Hotness added for highlighting the post. +vu fire fire

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Airtel = Chortel. How many times will incidents like this need be repeated to prove beyond a doubt their lovely name we’ve given them huh? Just port the F out. Unless airtel network is the only one which is good in your area. This is one area where Voda is so many leagues ahead.

Once a scammer called mum’s Voda number from somewhere in Middle East, Arab as far as I recall. Without carefully noticing the number i asked her to call back. She did, nobody talked on other end despite receiving the call, after a minute disconnected it and saw 50 rupees or so gone. Without any hope whatsoever I casually mentioned the incident on Twitter at Voda, next day I’m in Bank with mum and customer rep calls me and informs me sir we have added that balance back to your account. I’m like okay lady thanks.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I have 3k+ balance, it was a docomo number. Unfortunately they shutdown and became chortel.
Can’t port out for that reason.
Anyway to encash it?

Tax Wizard Tax Wizard
Link Copied

try recharging for others with your main balance

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

is there any code to recharge from main balance is working or not?? for vi/vodafone

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@jitz got refund from Airtel?

Flame Flame
Link Copied

I never got anything after multiple tracking… Left it as it’s 49*2… hope OP got something back!

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Send port request

replyuser
Click here to reply