Ajio Clothes Quality

89°
Deal Newbie
51
74
3

Hello Dimers,

Please help me here with your experience with Ajio.
1. Brand genuine clothes
2. Return Experience
3. How to get max benefits

TIA.

9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
129
10229
125

1. First class.
2. Okayish after pandemic but still they get your job done
3. Keep checking DD for best offers.

51
74
3
MrKool_JJ wrote:

1. First class.
2. Okayish after pandemic but still they get your job done
3. Keep checking DD for best offers.

Thanks blush

50
290
5

Quality as good as the brand.
My only complaint is that they cancel orders late if they don’t have in stock

92
1017
8

Quality = so-so , hit & miss … better pay bit more and get good stuffs .

56
838
12

I have shifted myself to ajio from Flipkart or Amazon.

Offers come and go..

Save product in Wishlist

Usually hdfc will go for 10% once a month or similar other kind.. Then affiliate give you 10%

92
1017
8
jazz09 wrote:

I have shifted myself to ajio from Flipkart or Amazon.

Offers come and go..

Save product in Wishlist

Usually hdfc will go for 10% once a month or similar other kind.. Then affiliate give you 10%

Sir , bonus / discount / affiliate is not everything .

Quality / Peace of mind matters .

6
13813
156

not of great quality, after washes the neck gets big.

But it can cover your body, that’s all we want.

56
838
12
Expand
saymyname78 wrote:

Sir , bonus / discount / affiliate is not everything .

Quality / Peace of mind matters .

I am quite fine with their product.

One must Try and recommed..

PS I only buy known brand, have not tried any other brands.

Missing