Hot Deal

Akash2000 is cheating dimers in the name of Amex referral benefit

1191°
Talk-Of-The-Town
Satish84

Hello Dimers,

I just want to share my Amex referral experience with the fellow dimer who has referred me Amex card. This fellow Akash2000 sent a DM to me on an Amex referral and promised to give additional benefits, I used his referral link and got approved for my Amex card at the end of September month. I never minded his additional benefit and I did not ask him for any additional benefit he promised to give on approval, I asked him for the referral benefit on approval he said it would take 90 days as per the T&C of Amex card, but my joining bonus 2000 points I got immediately after the first transaction, I waited for 100 days and contacted again for the referral benefit he said he did not get the referral benefit and lied to me.

I just want to bring this to my fellow dimer's notice so that nobody will take his referral in the future, as i said earlier i didn't mind the referral benefit but the feeling that I got cheated hurts me. 

Here are the screenshots of the discussion sharing for your view.

Top Comments
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Satish84 Then I will ask amex why points not created
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
@Akash2000
Screenshot20240213-165657AmexIN
Link Copied
@Akash2000

I don't need your referral benefit, I want to prove you are cheating in the name of referral benefit

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@Satish84

Let him talk with amex and sort it out. He is replying here let's not call him cheater for now.

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Looks like Akash is lying. If he hadn't received the referral benefit after the card was approved, he would have followed up with the Amex customer care continuously to get it. It's been over 100 days. Amex isn't PNB. They must have credited the referral benefit. The DD admins need to take action against Akash as the OP has already shared the details the referral confirmation received from Amex customer care. Such members should be thrown out of this website.

And, since the referral benefit involves money/gift vouchers, it's clearly a fraud done by Akash, for which he should be banned permanently. 

128 Comments  |  
43 Dimers
  • Sort By
Coupon Baba Coupon Baba
Link Copied

@Akash2000 .

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Probably the link converted to admin's referal link.

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied
No we dont do that in personal chat msgs.  
View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I did so many tradings in desidime. If I got then only I can give refreal benifit.i not received benifit from amex. and I given the benifit to one dimer also in this desidime only

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@rctek he applied using my refresal link and i given him what I promised

View 11 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

after seeing such posts frequently now a days in DD......I think its now better to deal / trade with dimers having Rank Deal Subedar and above.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bhai chor log toh kissi bhi rank me ho sakte hai.

View 2 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

can you ask amex by whom you were referred.  let's see

Link Copied

Can we do this? I mean is it possible, do they reveal the details

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I will check

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

If you get benefit please send it to me. As op don't need it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Screenshot2024-02-13-17-22-28-770com.americanexpress.android.acctsvcs.in
Link Copied

You might have asked them, I have referred a person the application reference number is this, can you check why I didn't got my referral benefit

View 10 more replies
Link Copied

smiley

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Friends you should only apply via Deal Captain or above. 🙂

Link Copied
Agreed, to create awareness among fellow dimers, I created this thread, no one should get cheated
View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Removed for those who are asking for referral link which i have applied.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Screenshot2024-02-13-17-45-27-38df198e732186825c8df26e3c5a10d7cd2

Aisey mat bolo sab admin ko gali denge.

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I will be honest in sharing the benefit., so cancel the card and reapply through my referral link 😉

Link Copied
ye tho hadh ho gayi yaar 😜
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

with out income proof appove tricks available , ib ayga all help trick available

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Do you have amex trick?

View 2 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Hame bhi amex cc chahiye tha.. koi deal hai kya ?

Link Copied
same needed
The Alpha The Alpha
Link Copied

I want to know whether @yogobit460 is trusted or not for amex referral...any body dealt with him before? I am taking his referral as he's giving me good deal...

Link Copied
what's the deal?
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Dekh bhai, mai toh ek he baat bolunga tum dono ko @Akash2000 @Satish84 

"Close your Amex card and live your life peacefully".

Link Copied

Kissa khtm.

View 5 more replies
Link Copied

What were additional benefits Along with referral benefits? You can DM if you want 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Everyone is giving 1500 apay voucher if you use there referral link
It is because the person will get 8000 points worth 3000 apay voucher.
View 5 more replies
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Bhaio, jab tak ye confirm nhi hota ki referral bonus aya ya nhi tab tak scam/fraud/cheat jaise shabdo ka istemal is not appropriate.

Aakash ki galti ye hai ki , he should have been more transparent with every step and progress.

Link Copied

View 6 more replies
Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Looks like Akash is lying. If he hadn't received the referral benefit after the card was approved, he would have followed up with the Amex customer care continuously to get it. It's been over 100 days. Amex isn't PNB. They must have credited the referral benefit. The DD admins need to take action against Akash as the OP has already shared the details the referral confirmation received from Amex customer care. Such members should be thrown out of this website.

And, since the referral benefit involves money/gift vouchers, it's clearly a fraud done by Akash, for which he should be banned permanently. 

Link Copied

It won't be any use, he will come up with another id, with this post atleast people will remain cautious and won't trade with his Akash2000 id.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Typical amex card users, referral is their oxygen joy

Icici lelo lifetime free mahine ka 1000-2000 kama leta Mai ek card se joy

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Kaise bhai...

View 5 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@Akash2000 take the ss of Satish and send it to AmEx and tell that this guy was referred by me still I have not received referral benefits. Even the customer executive confirmed my referral was used.  

Link Copied

@Simbha3 he is not going to do that for obvious reasons. He thought OP forgot his share and here we are

View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Amex referral benefits are credited instantly after the approval

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Yes, even before the card is received by the person who joined via the referral link, the reward points are usually credited. Definitely something is shady here.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I had also taken refer link from someone with 3k additional from his side. I dealt on whatsapp so I have his contact details. 

Once card is approved, he confirmed same day points credited. Also he transferred 3k same day to me.

Wingman Wingman
Link Copied

Please share anyone amex referral link and also inform what are the benefits.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

@prem4998 ur the luckyone to get 4k ASV as AMEX referral

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Credits to you sweat_smile

Link Copied

Well there is a chat option in Amex app and @Akash2000 should share the screenshots. Otherwise Dimers should really be careful while trading / dealing with this guy.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Tell him to send a Bank statement

Link Copied

I think admins should ban this scammer @Akash2000 now.

Link Copied

It won't be any use, he will come up with another id, with this post atleast people will remain cautious and won't trade with his Akash2000 id.

View 3 more replies
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Self promotion kardu, admin bhai ban mat kardena -

Mera referral use karlo dimers plat charge bhi mil jaega if you're in income bracket smile

Extra commission available for Plat travel, gold charge, plat charge referral

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

He's not even chatting clearly with the amex CC as per his screenshot shared. He should clearly specify as to why he did not receive a referral reward although Amex people have clearly stated that his specific link is used. It's clear he's not intending to procure that information but finding an escape. Although I am not even meaning to say he has sureshot received the benefit. Is there no other way like sharing the statement/screenshot where the benefits get credited?

Link Copied

He clearly knows he cheated, if not he might contacted customer care and came with an answer

replyuser
Click here to reply