ali express order problem

123°
Deal Cadet
140
497
5
ali express order problem

I have n order from aliexpress  but before delivery rceived a letter from post office and they r asking for some documents can anyone here help me what they want??? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/646209/medium/IMG_20201026_132408.jpg?1603698863





visible image

18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
140
497
5
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Your pic is unreadable

Any way to attach high quality image

Edit added in link

251
439
5

They are asking for IEC code, AD code and other company information.
What did you ordered and in which quantity?

140
497
5
NobitaNobi wrote:

They are asking for IEC code, AD code and other company information.
What did you ordered and in which quantity?

Wifi camera for personal use

251
439
5
Expand
Novizio wrote:

Wifi camera for personal use

Mail them that you ordered this item for your personal use with Aliexpress invoice and order screenshots. You will get your order with custom duty.

140
497
5
Expand
NobitaNobi wrote:

Mail them that you ordered this item for your personal use with Aliexpress invoice and order screenshots. You will get your order with custom duty.

With custom duty flushed order is around rs 1000/-
N how to get invoice there is no option

251
439
5
Expand
Novizio wrote:

With custom duty flushed order is around rs 1000/-
N how to get invoice there is no option

Use Ali invoice chrome extension to get invoice.
Maybe you don’t get custom charged after sending invoice.

198
1919
26
Expand
Novizio wrote:

With custom duty flushed order is around rs 1000/-
N how to get invoice there is no option

you order detail screenshot will do.
they may ask you payment proof.
also send a cover letter that you purchased for personal use.
the custom duty has to be paid in cash. you will receive a detailed receipt (stuck to your parcel).
there’s nothing to worry.
you are going to add some money to govt account
so they will behave nicely with you.

the custom duty may be upto 40% of evaluated value.

140
497
5
Expand
nimod wrote:

you order detail screenshot will do.
they may ask you payment proof.
also send a cover letter that you purchased for personal use.
the custom duty has to be paid in cash. you will receive a detailed receipt (stuck to your parcel).
there’s nothing to worry.
you are going to add some money to govt account
so they will behave nicely with you.

the custom duty may be upto 40% of evaluated value.

They hv asked to send documents them via post is it necessary?? Can I email them??

41
306
7

Avoid ordering anything from China, Customs department is under strict instructions to check and verify each package and levy customs and fine if declared a low price or a gift.

198
1919
26
Expand
Novizio wrote:

They hv asked to send documents them via post is it necessary?? Can I email them??

In my case, i had emailed them,
Delhi Branch of customs.

Please find out email if for your region.

50
47
2
Novizio wrote:

finally recieved order paid 480 duty

@Novizio Could you please confirm how much % customs got applied? From earlier posts it seems 50% which is whopping !!

58
893
3
Expand
nimod wrote:

you order detail screenshot will do.
they may ask you payment proof.
also send a cover letter that you purchased for personal use.
the custom duty has to be paid in cash. you will receive a detailed receipt (stuck to your parcel).
there’s nothing to worry.
you are going to add some money to govt account
so they will behave nicely with you.

the custom duty may be upto 40% of evaluated value.

Helpful advice, thanks man

140
497
5
Expand
goofydimer wrote:

@Novizio Could you please confirm how much % customs got applied? From earlier posts it seems 50% which is whopping !!

around 45%
this case was due to weight of parcel my parcel was more than 400g

Missing