Hot Deal

All loot orders(1000 off) cancelled from flipkart a compensation of 100rs will be given

351°
100% OFF 100.0
Analyst
SparkRockerz

http://www.flipk...in

Credits – Twitter folks smile

Expired
34 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
rini50 wrote:

it was mentioned but it was user specific

deal link?

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
adrishya wrote:

deal link?

didn’t bookmark it. search it up yourself, use keyword loot

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Ok, I get it but why are they , cloudtail, repeatedly sending damaged edibles?? Seriously got torn and spilled food packets continuosly after lockdown and complaining + unboxing videos then asking for refunds only made our Indian ccs more aggressive.
Got it solved amicably by a foreigner cc ?
And only cloudtail is sending damaged packets, 3rd party sellers packed well.

Oh I thought this is only happening to me. During last call to CC they mentioned that I have lots of such requests on my account and It is flagged. I told them that I place lots of orders too. They said not to worry and its fine as long as its genuine and I attach proper proof.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
TheSciGuy7 wrote:

Oh I thought this is only happening to me. During last call to CC they mentioned that I have lots of such requests on my account and It is flagged. I told them that I place lots of orders too. They said not to worry and its fine as long as its genuine and I attach proper proof.

I did add proofs but even if problem is from their own stores – cloudtail, once their weird system flagged and blocks it, then its permanent. They won’t do anything.
Last year, during puja sale.. I lost 200 off on 1000 in my prime account bcz even after I paid 1000+ something; their system broke my orders into different orders and send them separately… thus lost 200 cashback.
Ccs are dumb, stubborn mules and unfortunately I had no idea about jeff mail at that time.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rini50 wrote:

I did add proofs but even if problem is from their own stores – cloudtail, once their weird system flagged and blocks it, then its permanent. They won’t do anything.
Last year, during puja sale.. I lost 200 off on 1000 in my prime account bcz even after I paid 1000+ something; their system broke my orders into different orders and send them separately… thus lost 200 cashback.
Ccs are dumb, stubborn mules and unfortunately I had no idea about jeff mail at that time.

Jeff mail 📬 rolleyes

Missing