Which app you are choosing as alternative of Supr Daily
14 days left

Alternatives of Supr Daily

235°
Community Angel
AJ89

As we all know Supr daily has been closed so starting this thread to discuss alternatives and offers.

My main requirement is Amul milk subscription in Delhi NCR with offers but you can discuss other brands as well.


1. bbdaily – only in aprtments
2. Fthdaily – only Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune
3. Qubag – Hyd and Vijaywada only
4. Country delight – Own milk packets, No Amul milk
5. Milkbasket – Delivers Amul in Many cities

So for me it seems milkbasket is only option remaining. Who uses these apps provide your experience, new user offer and refferal smile

Expiring In 14 days
27 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Subscription model never works for me as I use quick delivery mode most of times. So I use whatever offers cheap at that time.

My go to apps are Dunzo, Instamart, Zepto, Blinkit etc.

It just need some planning that’s it, nothing else if you wana move from subscription model. @AJ89

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Manitian wrote:

Subscription model never works for me as I use quick delivery mode most of times. So I use whatever offers cheap at that time.

My go to apps are Dunzo, Instamart, Zepto, Blinkit etc.

It just need some planning that’s it, nothing else if you wana move from subscription model. @AJ89

I use same apps for groceries but for daily milk subscription is best.

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

When management is filled with C** this happens

People were screaming on their twitter delivery is not good but they never listen

People are already found alternatives like dunzo, instamart, flipkart quick

@AJ89 Tip for you Package milk can be stored for 2 days so you order from Instamart and make cart value above rs.100 you will get 10% cred discount also you can win food coupons that are very good

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

I use same apps for groceries but for daily milk subscription is best.

Ok. Just keep adding milk in your grocery list then relaxed

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

None of the above mentioned are available at my place. Recently instamart was made available, which I use sometimes.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

milkbasket is best among all apps. Zero delivery charges and good discount

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
nomag wrote:

milkbasket is best among all apps. Zero delivery charges and good discount

Plz provide refer. Also new user coupon and other offer details.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

not working for me these all apps 😕

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What are options for people in Mumbai?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Venom14 wrote:

When management is filled with C** this happens

People were screaming on their twitter delivery is not good but they never listen

People are already found alternatives like dunzo, instamart, flipkart quick

@AJ89 Tip for you Package milk can be stored for 2 days so you order from Instamart and make cart value above rs.100 you will get 10% cred discount also you can win food coupons that are very good

In BLR n most of south india i guess only the tetrapack versions of amul milk is available which can be stored for months..
I used to get it earlier but not anymore.
but amul does sell fresh milk in north india n i guess it entered Andhra too recently.. if its family n usage is daily, subscription is best..
But bbdaily charges of 2 Rs daily is high i think. Used to be Rs. 1 but they increased citing pandemic..
Not a lot offers too but sticking with it due to reliability n lack of good alternatives..

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Swiggy insta is showing milk oos since yesterday – morning time it comes in stock but later just after 12 it shows oos previously before supr daily closure milk used to be available all day

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
rak007 wrote:

What are options for people in Mumbai?

you don’t have bbdaily at your location?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

milkbasket in Hyderabad doesn’t provide mother diary, but other options are there. discounts seem lesser than supr. 

FTH Daily is what i am going with, app seems better than supr and milkbasket. Discounts couldn’t find yet.

Koi FTH daily ka referral bhej do..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
LightYagami wrote:

you don’t have bbdaily at your location?

I too have the same issue… BB Daily does provide service to the society next to me but not to my apartment complex. Don’t know where to request them for service and how long they would need to respond.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
LightYagami wrote:

you don’t have bbdaily at your location?

No, I tried for a society in Andheri (on SV Road) where we want the service.

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied
Expand
mprateek wrote:

In BLR n most of south india i guess only the tetrapack versions of amul milk is available which can be stored for months..
I used to get it earlier but not anymore.
but amul does sell fresh milk in north india n i guess it entered Andhra too recently.. if its family n usage is daily, subscription is best..
But bbdaily charges of 2 Rs daily is high i think. Used to be Rs. 1 but they increased citing pandemic..
Not a lot offers too but sticking with it due to reliability n lack of good alternatives..

where I asked to store for months?

I said 2 days

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
f1fan wrote:

I too have the same issue… BB Daily does provide service to the society next to me but not to my apartment complex. Don’t know where to request them for service and how long they would need to respond.

Twitter??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Isiliye दूधवाला is the best. joy🤣
East or west, he is the best ….

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

In chennai north only dunzo is der, earlier using supr.

Can anyone tell me how much they charge for daily milk delivery ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Any offer for first time user of fth

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

did supr daily users get refunds? i got refunds only for wallet and supr access fee. the milk and grocery subscription money not been credited yet. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i got refund today. in amazon pay wallet and through cred i had done.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Apay and simpl both deducted cb pensive

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply