Amazon 50-50 Coupons

103°
Missing
Deal Cadet
208
821
9

I talked to the CC, they told that , the recharge u did has unlocked 20% upto 200 cashback coupon. He added that if I recharge again then it would unlock the 50 rs cashback coupon.

I am not sure if this would work.

If there is anybody who recharged again and still did not get the cashback please let me know so that I dont recharge again to get the coupon.

19 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
138
RunZone wrote:

I talked to the CC, they told that , the recharge u did has unlocked 20% upto 200 cashback coupon. He added that if I recharge again then it would unlock the 50 rs cashback coupon.

I am not sure if this would work.

If there is anybody who recharged again and still did not get the cashback please let me know so that I dont recharge again to get the coupon.

I didn’t receive any of those coupons. I recharged, placed order on Swiggy multiple times of 3 accounts. Didn’t receive any offer.

Total waste of time.

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
191
4

Yes only upi we got.. waiting for coupans to order during independence sale.. but seems they don’t want us to buy xd

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
191
4

Need merge all amazon current offers in one .. they are similar but we are getting confused

Missing
Deal Cadet
208
821
9
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

Yes only upi we got.. waiting for coupans to order during independence sale.. but seems they don’t want us to buy xd

Told me that we will get after 3 days of transaction.

Missing
Entertainer
745
2784
37
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I didn’t receive any of those coupons. I recharged, placed order on Swiggy multiple times of 3 accounts. Didn’t receive any offer.

Total waste of time.

Yeah right. I paid 1 electricity bill today, but haven’t yet received any offer for the same.

Missing
suspended
64
456
3

Stupid amazon full of bugs. No offer getting unlocked and now no otp coming. I have 2 step verification and no otp is coming on sim and otp over phone call also not working giving error try after 10 minutes

Missing
suspended
199
1057
12
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I have these coupons.

I was talking about 50-50 rs coupons for doing recharge, order again on Swiggy and UPI money transfer. Here.
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

I ordered rs an order on amazon and received cash back on Amazon Rs 200(20% cashback). But I cancelled the order. If I order again will i get cash back

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
417
5
Expand
jeffbezosamazon wrote:

I ordered rs an order on amazon and received cash back on Amazon Rs 200(20% cashback). But I cancelled the order. If I order again will i get cash back

No, your offer got wasted.

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
138
Expand
jeffbezosamazon wrote:

I ordered rs an order on amazon and received cash back on Amazon Rs 200(20% cashback). But I cancelled the order. If I order again will i get cash back

You will get your cb again if you received the refund in your pay balance.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
216
3879
21
Expand
suplex_city wrote:

No one received as I think

See if was mentioned that we will get the collect offer link within 3 days we will wait for 3 days and see what Amazon will do because in t&c it was clearly mentioned that within 3 working days

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
216
3879
21
Expand
jeffbezosamazon wrote:

Any body has another opinion

If u had already cancelled the order then add another item to cart and check at the payment page if it is mentioned them u will get the cashback

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
4

Ordered today from swiggy around 9:00pm and after successfull deliver of order recived mail for collecting 10% cashback upto ₹100 but didn’t received mail for ₹50 unlock coupon…


Edit : Morning sent money through upi then also didn’t received any ₹50 unlock mail but in evening I got ₹45 credited in my account for sending money. Don’t know what happening here

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
5
4429
39
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Told me that we will get after 3 days of transaction.

whatever … Amazon should replace their logo with your dp wink
wat say @A2Zdeals

Missing