Amazon Cashback help, URGENT.

49°
Missing
Deal Cadet
155
141
0

So I had collected the coupons like 200/- cb on appliances, 100/- cb on order above 500 etc. Now I have placed those orders but none of them have shipped, will I get the cashback if the products are shipped after the sale is over? I can’t find T&C for those coupons, please help!!

11 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
176
713
6

It will get credited when they ship the orders.

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1221
15
MTRIP wrote:

It will get credited when they ship the orders.

Order showing delivered still haven’t received, its been 7 days now.. What to do

Missing
Deal Cadet
176
713
6
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Order showing delivered still haven’t received, its been 7 days now.. What to do

Strange, Did the cashback show up when checking out? If yes, contact Amazon CC.

I received all the cashback that I was eligible for.

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1221
15
Expand
MTRIP wrote:

Strange, Did the cashback show up when checking out? If yes, contact Amazon CC.

I received all the cashback that I was eligible for.

I received cashback but not the product, order showing delivered but Haven’t received the product.

Missing
Deal Cadet
176
713
6
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

I received cashback but not the product, order showing delivered but Haven’t received the product.

That’s an issue to be taken to Amazon.

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1221
15
Expand
MTRIP wrote:

That’s an issue to be taken to Amazon.

Taken many times, still no reply, too much time wasted following up

Missing
Deal Cadet
176
713
6
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Taken many times, still no reply, too much time wasted following up

Raise a dispute on credit card saying services not delivered. And ask Amazon for proof of delivery.

Missing