Hot Deal Amazon changed HDFC cashback TnC. Scumbags !!

548°
0
0% OFF 0.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
179
564
2
Amazon changed HDFC cashback TnC. Scumbags !!
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_INPD1...
as seen the previous offer was : https://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=15390...31&

now cashback is reduced by a big margin.

Expired 12 months
43 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
110
200
4

Looks like they trying to recover some loss from the dimers loot! Idiots!
Not able to find any good deal! Useless Prime Day Sale!

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
302
1

Yup, looks like this prime day is going to be a biggest flop sale. No great deals.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
50
0

Date is different in both, means the previous one seems of last year

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1295
54

Amazon is such ‘no-word’ keeper…..
They don’t deserve to do online shopping….. They lure people at first…. And they won’t stand in their promise
Last year didn’t give 5% cashback on laptops as promised during independence day.
This year this HDFC cashback cheating. And 20% upto 200 coupons from utility bills paid is removed even before prime day.
#AmazonCheater

And if any one gonna say, they in terms mentioned is changeable and so they changed, and some looted many deals so they changed… All these can’t tolerable. They advertised and created hype and we transferred their message to public throught loots and coupons and made Amazon popularised, now at end they will simply change all… Stupid guys

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1295
54
jeevanannam967 wrote:

Date is different in both, means the previous one seems of last year

Cashbacks date 17 October 2019

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

No good deals and cashback changed

Missing
Deal Subedar
186
1241
19

scums
I noticed this bit but thought it was my mistake, but now I realise they rigged the T&C again

Missing
Deal Cadet
176
550
5

Anyway Apay card offer is better for Prime. No cap on cashback.

Missing
Deal Subedar
192
1432
40
vickyVicky wrote:

Amazon is such ‘no-word’ keeper…..
They don’t deserve to do online shopping….. They lure people at first…. And they won’t stand in their promise
Last year didn’t give 5% cashback on laptops as promised during independence day.
This year this HDFC cashback cheating. And 20% upto 200 coupons from utility bills paid is removed even before prime day.
#AmazonCheater

And if any one gonna say, they in terms mentioned is changeable and so they changed, and some looted many deals so they changed… All these can’t tolerable. They advertised and created hype and we transferred their message to public throught loots and coupons and made Amazon popularised, now at end they will simply change all… Stupid guys

I wish people had similar feeling when people try to exploit amazon. From my experience with many online marketplaces, amazon is by far the best in terms of customer support. All the others will treat you like waste when you have a problem. Be honest with Amazon, and You’ll love them for life!

But I totally agree with the fact that there are no real deals this time. Huge disappointment from Amazon. Now let’s see what flipkart does in 6 hours from now.

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
564
2
MTRIP wrote:

Anyway Apay card offer is better for Prime. No cap on cashback.

It’s only 5% and you get cashback to APAY balance where 99% of people want cashback in their bank account.

Missing
Deal Cadet
331
436
7
MTRIP wrote:

Anyway Apay card offer is better for Prime. No cap on cashback.

Can you explain the offer

Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2822
88

This is crap. I did not loot morning sale waiting for this crap? Jessus crap. Isse achi deals to Lightening Deals mein aa jati hain.

Goodnight. rage

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
203
32

Desidime was fooled by sharing last year’s link!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
501
4065
48

NOW NO HOPE FROM Flipkart .Aisi sale dekh key competitor ka v mood kharab ho jaye.

Missing
Deal Subedar
176
1257
48

They also changed the pantry offer from 600 to 2000.

Missing
Deal Cadet
140
345
6

On 14th July the Nikon D5600 + lens price was 46999₹…. On prime day the same camera is 49999₹…. Is this a prime day???


For looting purpose I purchased 1 month prime for 5 of my accounts…. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

This is bad Amazon…

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
501
4065
48
Rakeshmg wrote:

On 14th July the Nikon D5600 + lens price was 46999₹…. On prime the same camera is 49999₹…. Is this a prime day???

For looting purpose I purchased 1 month prime for 5 of my accounts…. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

This is bad Amazon…

Yes it’s Thier day not yours .

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
332
7
Rakeshmg wrote:

On 14th July the Nikon D5600 + lens price was 46999₹…. On prime day the same camera is 49999₹…. Is this a prime day???


For looting purpose I purchased 1 month prime for 5 of my accounts…. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

This is bad Amazon…

For pantry also have this price change.. Lol I foolishly waited for sale.. And bought 1mnth prime.. tired_face

Missing
Deal Cadet
331
436
7
Rakeshmg wrote:

On 14th July the Nikon D5600 + lens price was 46999₹…. On prime day the same camera is 49999₹…. Is this a prime day???


For looting purpose I purchased 1 month prime for 5 of my accounts…. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

This is bad Amazon…

You just got looted by Amazon in 5 accounts

Missing
Deal Subedar
120
2036
24

Should have used yesterday loot. Seems amazon just trying to cover up the loss. From this, i think, they are not going to cancel orders or revert cashback for the loot orders.

Missing