Amazon deliveries without mask always

112°
Deal Subedar
85
1778
17

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/639105/medium/695185420200925_123614_3024x4032.png

This is without mask as he comes into my house without protection and delivers the product.

16 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
85
1778
17
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Always with a mask and sanitizer in my area

My state needs a change.

In that process only but taking time 😅

50
32
1

You could ask him to wear one, if you are that concerned.
Mine always wore a mask whenever he is delivery my products

1,935
5730
77

Seems like the other guy has it, but as a fashion statement only. It’s same everywhere now.. Corona has gone!

50
26
0
HondaSimpson wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/639105/original/695185420200925_123614_3024x4032.png

This is without mask as he comes into my house without protection and delivers the product.

just out of curiosity, was there a pressing ‘need’ to lhave the identity (photograph) of someone not related (in your stupidity) added on the open internet?
doesn’t make sense to me at-least, if someone is a family member and that to a senior citizen (possibly uninterested in on-line shopping for over half their lives).

also, could you enlighten us as to what are you trying to achieve by posting this?

A] want sympathy from others at your sorry situation?

B] wish to demonise the logistics company and have others acknowledge it?

C] invite ridicule upon yourselves for being incompetent in keeping your near dear ones and yourself safe?
or
D] just the usual https://google.com/search?q=attention...re A W’ing that is more common on the internet nowadays?


for 15-20bucks a piece, do Bluedart/DHL Fedex ATSPL EKart care in the least about the kind of agency partners that get hired?
Haven’t you/other family members in that image risked self by having been around without PPE?

couldn’t it be sort with a stern rewuest to the person/s and a conference call with him to the Amazon support?

As per routine, no one is entertained ‘inside’ by us (besides, ATSPL and EKART, Fedex themselves have the rules of not entering non business premises or even accepting water or confectionery slso).
When i once probed a Fedex guy (in front of an Ekart guy), it was the Ekart guy who told that since they carry money and goods, it is a risk.
¡(what he did not say but was understood, is that one can be drugged by food or someibe may be allergic to some foods or get infected by unknown water or foods).

First point of mistske is the DA and second is you/ receiver.
I’ve even refused parcels, despite adverse effect on my account, for things like DA not using helmet.
I took that matter with ECR of Amazon and escalations of Swiggy also.

If they (MNCs) do not have any shame, or agents do not adhere to SOPs, you / we have to.

85
1778
17
Expand
wronaldoallame11 wrote:

just out of curiosity, was there a pressing ‘need’ to lhave the identity (photograph) of someone not related (in your stupidity) added on the open internet?
doesn’t make sense to me at-least, if someone is a family member and that to a senior citizen (possibly uninterested in on-line shopping for over half their lives).

also, could you enlighten us as to what are you trying to achieve by posting this?

A] want sympathy from others at your sorry situation?

B] wish to demonise the logistics company and have others acknowledge it?

C] invite ridicule upon yourselves for being incompetent in keeping your near dear ones and yourself safe?
or
D] just the usual https://google.com/search?q=attention...re A W’ing that is more common on the internet nowadays?


for 15-20bucks a piece, do Bluedart/DHL Fedex ATSPL EKart care in the least about the kind of agency partners that get hired?
Haven’t you/other family members in that image risked self by having been around without PPE?

couldn’t it be sort with a stern rewuest to the person/s and a conference call with him to the Amazon support?

As per routine, no one is entertained ‘inside’ by us (besides, ATSPL and EKART, Fedex themselves have the rules of not entering non business premises or even accepting water or confectionery slso).
When i once probed a Fedex guy (in front of an Ekart guy), it was the Ekart guy who told that since they carry money and goods, it is a risk.
¡(what he did not say but was understood, is that one can be drugged by food or someibe may be allergic to some foods or get infected by unknown water or foods).

First point of mistske is the DA and second is you/ receiver.
I’ve even refused parcels, despite adverse effect on my account, for things like DA not using helmet.
I took that matter with ECR of Amazon and escalations of Swiggy also.

If they (MNCs) do not have any shame, or agents do not adhere to SOPs, you / we have to.

Yo.

He came without call and my grandpa was roaming at my house.

And he asks him and keep the parcel and I was just coming from sleep.

So I don’t feel mistake was all mine. Tc

85
1778
17
Expand
HondaSimpson wrote:

Yo.

He came without call and my grandpa was roaming at my house.

And he asks him and keep the parcel and I was just coming from sleep.

So I don’t feel mistake was all mine. Tc

I wish to bring this that many are not following mask thing

50
536
3
Expand
wronaldoallame11 wrote:

just out of curiosity, was there a pressing ‘need’ to lhave the identity (photograph) of someone not related (in your stupidity) added on the open internet?
doesn’t make sense to me at-least, if someone is a family member and that to a senior citizen (possibly uninterested in on-line shopping for over half their lives).

also, could you enlighten us as to what are you trying to achieve by posting this?

A] want sympathy from others at your sorry situation?

B] wish to demonise the logistics company and have others acknowledge it?

C] invite ridicule upon yourselves for being incompetent in keeping your near dear ones and yourself safe?
or
D] just the usual https://google.com/search?q=attention...re A W’ing that is more common on the internet nowadays?


for 15-20bucks a piece, do Bluedart/DHL Fedex ATSPL EKart care in the least about the kind of agency partners that get hired?
Haven’t you/other family members in that image risked self by having been around without PPE?

couldn’t it be sort with a stern rewuest to the person/s and a conference call with him to the Amazon support?

As per routine, no one is entertained ‘inside’ by us (besides, ATSPL and EKART, Fedex themselves have the rules of not entering non business premises or even accepting water or confectionery slso).
When i once probed a Fedex guy (in front of an Ekart guy), it was the Ekart guy who told that since they carry money and goods, it is a risk.
¡(what he did not say but was understood, is that one can be drugged by food or someibe may be allergic to some foods or get infected by unknown water or foods).

First point of mistske is the DA and second is you/ receiver.
I’ve even refused parcels, despite adverse effect on my account, for things like DA not using helmet.
I took that matter with ECR of Amazon and escalations of Swiggy also.

If they (MNCs) do not have any shame, or agents do not adhere to SOPs, you / we have to.

Waah smile

50
20
0
Expand
HondaSimpson wrote:

I wish to bring this that many are not following mask thing

Yo😊

bro but now at-least consider replacing the imahe in your msin post (with.the other image. the one in which Grandpa is hidden out)

and yes sad everyone is aware of the sad reality.

even one dunce who often came on the idiot box, telling everyone to follow norms… went around touching and hugging people.
Some of whom eben had been found Covid-19 positive soon after.
But being influential, escaped getting quarantined.

remember, when anarchy, utter chaos and/or jungle raj prevails: “each onto their own” applies.

there is a mask hanging right behind him, Dadaji bow should have been more careful. sad

80
2849
69

call customer care and ask them driver is not wearing mask they will help you .

376
4100
52
Expand
wronaldoallame11 wrote:

just out of curiosity, was there a pressing ‘need’ to lhave the identity (photograph) of someone not related (in your stupidity) added on the open internet?
doesn’t make sense to me at-least, if someone is a family member and that to a senior citizen (possibly uninterested in on-line shopping for over half their lives).

also, could you enlighten us as to what are you trying to achieve by posting this?

A] want sympathy from others at your sorry situation?

B] wish to demonise the logistics company and have others acknowledge it?

C] invite ridicule upon yourselves for being incompetent in keeping your near dear ones and yourself safe?
or
D] just the usual https://google.com/search?q=attention...re A W’ing that is more common on the internet nowadays?


for 15-20bucks a piece, do Bluedart/DHL Fedex ATSPL EKart care in the least about the kind of agency partners that get hired?
Haven’t you/other family members in that image risked self by having been around without PPE?

couldn’t it be sort with a stern rewuest to the person/s and a conference call with him to the Amazon support?

As per routine, no one is entertained ‘inside’ by us (besides, ATSPL and EKART, Fedex themselves have the rules of not entering non business premises or even accepting water or confectionery slso).
When i once probed a Fedex guy (in front of an Ekart guy), it was the Ekart guy who told that since they carry money and goods, it is a risk.
¡(what he did not say but was understood, is that one can be drugged by food or someibe may be allergic to some foods or get infected by unknown water or foods).

First point of mistske is the DA and second is you/ receiver.
I’ve even refused parcels, despite adverse effect on my account, for things like DA not using helmet.
I took that matter with ECR of Amazon and escalations of Swiggy also.

If they (MNCs) do not have any shame, or agents do not adhere to SOPs, you / we have to.

Both the persons are breaking rules by not wearing mask and also endangering the lives of the persons whom they are coming in contact with. All such persons need to be shamed publicly. Thats how they will start wearing masks. So posting the photos of such persons is actually a service to the nation.
However, the receiver can always check from a distance whether the person is wearing a mask and insist on the person wearing a mask, properly, before coming near for delivery.

Missing