Hot Deal AMAZON FAKE SELLERS LIST

390°
Missing
Deal Cadet
275
375
1

Keep this post for current fake sellers list

G fab, f fab, gujrat fab, LH fab, LH enterprise, Lions fab , ILATIM, CloudX®, Heer Lifestyle, HK-enterprise, gopinath fab. Valam Fashion, EMAAYKA

And if anyone have received its products kindly post reviews

AND also msg me if you want to add to this list so that everyone have safe purchases online

30 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
199
1001
8

" HIT WINZ", “VersatileMart” is also a fake seller.

Missing
Deal Subedar
199
1001
8

These days this is new kind of scam of fraud by eCommerce companies. Firstly they displays products at deep discounted price to attracts customers and after seeing lucrative price many innocent buyers purchase them. These eCommerce companies also gives you tracking details and order confirmation but voila! Your order cannot be fulfilled, thus they cancel it. and Now fight backs for your hard earned money. Many customers gives up gradually thinking it’s all their mistake and then they move on. Many customers do receives refund but after fighting or waiting for 10-20 days. So technically its a cheating or better you call it Unfair Trade Practices. These companies and/or sellers holding your money for 10-20 days and refunding back only if you can raise your voice properly and also without any interest on the money they holding illegally. Its a big scam. And this needs to be stopped.

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
375
1

They are very smart they have created 20-30 listing of same product and go on removing listing which gets negative review and also they are sending non returnable products. They are seller mafia and nothing can be done until amazon enters into deep investigation

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
287
2
Hustle wrote:

These days this is new kind of scam of fraud by eCommerce companies. Firstly they displays products at deep discounted price to attracts customers and after seeing lucrative price many innocent buyers purchase them. These eCommerce companies also gives you tracking details and order confirmation but voila! Your order cannot be fulfilled, thus they cancel it. and Now fight backs for your hard earned money. Many customers gives up gradually thinking it’s all their mistake and then they move on. Many customers do receives refund but after fighting or waiting for 10-20 days. So technically its a cheating or better you call it Unfair Trade Practices. These companies and/or sellers holding your money for 10-20 days and refunding back only if you can raise your voice properly and also without any interest on the money they holding illegally. Its a big scam. And this needs to be stopped.

Hence, buyer should not run after discounts but only purchase items which are sold by amazon/flipkart themselves but not by affiliated sellers. Plus, nowadays many products except clothes are cheaper in offline market, if you know the place from where to buy.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
20
0

SR ,Generic, Dingdong , Raaya is also a fake seller

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
375
1

MORE FAKE SELLERS ADDED TO LIST:

ZINXOD, loom, ZX, GF, ULTRATAIL, K73 ZOL
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
5792
112

LOOM ZX GF….
I simply can’t stop laughing stuck_out_tongue laughing
Informative post. Vu.
#AA_JJ sunglasses

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
5357
69
MrKool_JJ wrote:

LOOM ZX GF….
I simply can’t stop laughing stuck_out_tongue laughing
Informative post. Vu.
#AA_JJ sunglasses

X GF Lagta hai seller ka breakup hua hai. 🤣🤣

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
252
3


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/657633/medium/Screenshot_20201231-085823.png?1609385361This one let me know coz order jacket @ 180 review are also not good

Missing
Deal Subedar
199
1001
8
navinu88verma79 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/657633/medium/Screenshot_20201231-085823.png?1609385361This one let me know coz order jacket @ 180 review are also not good

Fake. You will only receive used saree guaranteed.

Missing
Deal Newbie
66
37
1

K73 ZOL is fake seller. Product name is New Bapa sitaram Mens Jackets

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
252
3
Expand
Hustle wrote:

Fake. You will only receive used saree guaranteed.

Correct same received but received my balance too also

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
38
1

Ilatim Enterprise brand gujrat fab fake.. i recived used and cheap different item

Missing
Deal Cadet
203
479
4

Everyone is receiving saree instead of jacket joy joyeven they listed everything as non returnable!

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
375
1

I think seller’s wife has thrown many sarees to buy new one and so he thought how about to get money by sending those sarees smile smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
375
1

UNITYZONE, RUDRA ZONE selling laptop table also fake sellers
I don’t understand why the big telegram channels are posting it daily, they don’t care a shit about the buyer’s money confused confused
And dimers copying and posting on desidime

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
685
5
Dealgrabber28 wrote:

@Nighthawk69 rolleyes rolleyes A&Y appliances has got best seller tag and 4.5 rating, why are you blaming him ????

I bought a product from that seller and quality is cheap but the price was high..

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
375
1
grinning smile That does not means he is fraud. Like those all sellers will become fraud.

Cloudtail also delivers cheap quality products sometimes

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
375
1

More 2 fraud sellers:

COLLECTION CORNER, Fashion2Wear

As per review ordered saree got kids dress smile smile

Missing