amazon fraud

69°
Missing
Deal Cadet

anyone have higher authority person email address of amazon they cancel my one order yesterday. which i placed in diwali sbi offer.
now my total card value is below 50k and now i am not able to get 10% cashback from sbi. so i loss about 3050 cashback.
i sent many email and call amazon in last two month and say dont cancel any order but now they do it.

7 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Critic

Which order took 2 months to dispatch & cancel hushed

Missing
Tech Guru
guest_999 wrote:

+1 Same doubt rolleyes

Missing
Pro Critic
guest_999 wrote:

It happens.

Sometime order get stuck for no reason and then it gets delayed and delayed. It had happened to me 2 times. Order was not dispatched for more than 2 months. I didn’t notice it initially but found it when I was going through my order history. When I contacted cc they simply cancelled the order.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Roushh wrote:

It happens.

Sometime order get stuck for no reason and then it gets delayed and delayed. It had happened to me 2 times. Order was not dispatched for more than 2 months. I didn’t notice it initially but found it when I was going through my order history. When I contacted cc they simply cancelled the order.

+1

Missing
Deal Major
tank_u_m8 wrote:

[email protected]…om
You won’t get any higher authority person than this joy

Last resort
But it will work if your case is genuine but they won’t respond to these petty issues (what Amazon will do if OP had ordered from a shit seller or the item that has been back-ordered or if the local warehouse has logistics issues)

Missing