Amazon GIF sale SBI cashback

123°
Missing
Deal Cadet
105
251
0

Did anybody recieved extra 10% cashback for 50k+ shopping on SBI credit card during great indian festival

23 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
54
202
0

Not yet. I guess the last date to receive the cashback was 9th Jan. Couldn’t find the TnCs link though.

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
251
0
abhi2904 wrote:

Not yet. I guess the last date to receive the cashback was 9th Jan. Couldn’t find the TnCs link though.

The date was 5th Jan

Missing
Deal Subedar
391
1775
29

got mail for delayed cashback..will be credited by 15th

Missing
Deal Cadet
116
675
21

No mail no cashback, will wait for 3 days

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
272
4

Looks like they did not deduct 2000 which was already given as upfront discount grin

Missing
Deal Subedar
355
1502
14

@moriarty Since this info is not going to help anyone in anyway lets just keep it hush hush wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
272
4
igen wrote:

@moriarty Since this info is not going to help anyone in anyway lets just keep it hush hush wink

Haha!

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
251
0
moriarty wrote:

Looks like they did not deduct 2000 which was already given as upfront discount grin

nazar lag gai. kaat liya 2000 confused

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
272
4
Expand
Aveejeet wrote:

nazar lag gai. kaat liya 2000 confused

What is the description of the debit transaction appearing?

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
251
0
Expand
moriarty wrote:

What is the description of the debit transaction appearing?

yes. mentioned as excess cash back debit

Missing