Hot Deal

amazon gv removed from intermiles app

447°
Shopping Friend
ShreyansSethia

amazon gv removed from intermiles app

37 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I think booking flights from Intermiles is a better option to utilize points than redeeming for vouchers.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

I think booking flights from Intermiles is a better option to utilize points than redeeming for vouchers.

Whats the benefit?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Nationalist wrote:

Whats the benefit?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/663197/medium/7360701Sss.jpg?1612338029
In 15000IM + approx900₹ we can book a flight fare worth 6000₹. However, in 15000IM we would get 3k voucher. So, I think its worth

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I think it will come back, if not intermiles becomes useless

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/663197/medium/7360701Sss.jpg?1612338029
In 15000IM + approx900₹ we can book a flight fare worth 6000₹. However, in 15000IM we would get 3k voucher. So, I think its worth

3miles= rs.1 , best raised_hands heart_eyes_cat

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
ami123 wrote:

I think it will come back, if not intermiles becomes useless

true..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

tag me when amazon gv is back in intermiles..

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Got an update from customer care saying it is unavailable from merchant so they can’t tell any date when it will be in stock

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
ShreyansSethia wrote:

Got an update from customer care saying it is unavailable from merchant so they can’t tell any date when it will be in stock

They are just making excuse
Gift card is provided by Gyftr and it is already in stock on Gyftr and all partner bank etc.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
ShreyansSethia wrote:

Got an update from customer care saying it is unavailable from merchant so they can’t tell any date when it will be in stock

Please tag me once it is back

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

They are just making excuse
Gift card is provided by Gyftr and it is already in stock on Gyftr and all partner bank etc.

no, they provide custom gvs which are provided Woohoo.
I can confirm this because I bought 2L gvs from 1 account in a month and woohoo sent me an email to confirm whether the transactions were done by me or not.

I think the removal is because they(intermiles) can no longer take the burden of providing at the discount anymore.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
vasanth_ece wrote:

Amazon GV is back in Intermiles

Yesterday it was also there.
.
But we can’t Purchase at 5% Discount

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

Yesterday it was also there.
.
But we can’t Purchase at 5% Discount

I never tried that..I am earning 2900 miles, just by walking,games,quizathon and spin the wheel every 2 months..

Recently, they cut down Spin Wheel options to max by 25 miles..Not sure anybody getting more than that.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/663197/medium/7360701Sss.jpg?1612338029
In 15000IM + approx900₹ we can book a flight fare worth 6000₹. However, in 15000IM we would get 3k voucher. So, I think its worth

How to use intermiles for flight booking?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

now its very less useful as we cant use points to get 5% off on amazon vouchers

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I always wonder how all these apps (magicpin, mobikwik, intermiles etc) are selling amazon gv at no discount. Why the hell would anyone buy it for no benefit?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Chikky wrote:

I always wonder how all these apps (magicpin, mobikwik, intermiles etc) are selling amazon gv at no discount. Why the hell would anyone buy it for no benefit?

They also need to pay 2% Approx payment gateway charge

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

They also need to pay 2% Approx payment gateway charge

That may be true but it is useless to buy amazon gv from these apps now from users’ view point.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It’s back in the house joy

Edit: it’s gone again

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Nationalist wrote:

It’s back in the house joy

Edit: it’s gone again

I don’t know whether it’ll become like magic pin,where it’ll come for sometime and vanish later..

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

It’s back in stock but now only redeem option using intermile can’t buy directly

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It’s now back and buying option is also available

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Maverickz wrote:

It’s now back and buying option is also available

Only with intermiles

And I think it’s from yesterday

Missing