amazon pay balance to bank account

Deal Cadet
ideepika

can anyone please help me transfer my amazon pay balance (5300) to bank account as because of some medical condition of my relative i need money, please help how to transfer money from amazon pay balance to bank cheapest and safest way.

Much thanks in advance.

15 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Look for someone who wants to pay his utility bills/piped gas bills etc.
You will probably lose 2-3% of the total amount but this is what people do in open market if they want to en cash money.
Please don’t fall into prey to those people who say they will transfer your wallet cash to bank effectively at 5-6%.
Hope your relative recovers soon grinning

#ApkaApnaJJ

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Currently it isn’t possible to transfer funds from your Amazon Pay balance: Money to a bank account or a different Amazon Pay balance account.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Critic Critic
Link Copied

spotted darya 🌊 dil 🧡 insaan 👨!
✝️ Karma given

View 3 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Beware this dimmer ask for Amazon pay to bank trick every time and leak the silent tricks of transferring.

I seriously doubt He/she is Amazon employee

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Did s/he asked for trick in past too ??
I checked post of this dimers no comments found in which they are asking such trick/comments related to Amazon.

May be he/she deleted the comments

View 3 more replies
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Beware सावधान

Ye jinhone post kri hai inhone kuch mahino pahle bhi aise he post kri thi…..amazon account open nhi ho rha hai…..usa number laga rkha hai etc krke paise atke hue hai…..help krdo hard time chal rha hai krke……..itna paise hai ki amazon mai har time block ho jata hai……last time bhi 6.8k atak gye they……hard time walo ke paas 1k bhi nhi hote hai……

सावधान रहें सतर्क रहें dimers

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650111/medium/Screenshot_2020-11-17-08-44-51-204_app.desidime.jpg?1605582919

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Sell your iPhone if you still have it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Buy gold in safegold.com . Sell after 3 days. 6% lose in money

replyuser
Click here to reply