Hot Deal

Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card - Approved.

327°
Blogger
flawlessking

Hi guys, got my Amazon ICICI CC approved this morning, 2L limit, 150CB as Amazon pay balance (non prime user, prime expired few days ago). No VKYC, no income docs uploaded nothing. Non salaried, filing ITR since 10 yrs. 12 years relationship with ICICI Bank (Savings account). Had already applied earlier for this CC but got rejected. Already have HDFC MoneyBack, Flipkart Axis, Indusind, IDFC Credit cards with me. Any best use of this Amazon CC right away?

Expired
49 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/759791/medium/image.png?1650007350

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Since u r a non prime user, I don’t see a single benefit from this card for you apart from welcome benefits. Once u upgrade your HDFC to Millennia then u can just throw this away.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

how to get indusind bank credit card pre-approved

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
TigerZindaHay wrote:

how to get indusind bank credit card pre-approved

Open a savings account in a metro branch and maintain 2l+

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
prem4998 wrote:

Since u r a non prime user, I don’t see a single benefit from this card for you apart from welcome benefits. Once u upgrade your HDFC to Millennia then u can just throw this away.

Thanks for your input. Will buy prime membership this week.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
TigerZindaHay wrote:

how to get indusind bank credit card pre-approved

I got it via BankBazar. Checked my CIBIL with them and enquired about this card.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Thanks for your input. Will buy prime membership this week.

No, better upgrade to Millenia. It gives 6% on Amazon. Instead of 1500rs prime, u can use Millenia for free as long as u spend 1L in the card. But the cap is 1000rs per month. So can’t do high value purchases using Millenia for 6%.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

No, better upgrade to Millenia. It gives 6% on Amazon. Instead of 1500rs prime, u can use Millenia for free as long as u spend 1L in the card. But the cap is 1000rs per month. So can’t do high value purchases using Millenia for 6%.

Thanks for your concern. But I am not eligible for card enhancement as per their netbanking (HDFC). Prime i am getting at 900rs here..And I frequently order on Amazon…it’s 5% back as I can see. Prime Video is an add-on here…But I appreciate your concern and will definitely consider it if it’s feasible..

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Thanks for your concern. But I am not eligible for card enhancement as per their netbanking (HDFC). Prime i am getting at 900rs here..And I frequently order on Amazon…it’s 5% back as I can see. Prime Video is an add-on here…But I appreciate your concern and will definitely consider it if it’s feasible..

How to get Amazon Prime at 900 rs. ?

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
romilq239 wrote:

How to get Amazon Prime at 900 rs. ?

Trading section….U might find, no surety..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

No, better upgrade to Millenia. It gives 6% on Amazon. Instead of 1500rs prime, u can use Millenia for free as long as u spend 1L in the card. But the cap is 1000rs per month. So can’t do high value purchases using Millenia for 6%.

is the same trick work for hdfc regalia

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Thanks for your concern. But I am not eligible for card enhancement as per their netbanking (HDFC). Prime i am getting at 900rs here..And I frequently order on Amazon…it’s 5% back as I can see. Prime Video is an add-on here…But I appreciate your concern and will definitely consider it if it’s feasible..

i am using Millenia I bought something from Amazon using it when will I receive cashback I used smartbuy as well transaction was done last week I got Millenia last month only

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

No, better upgrade to Millenia. It gives 6% on Amazon. Instead of 1500rs prime, u can use Millenia for free as long as u spend 1L in the card. But the cap is 1000rs per month. So can’t do high value purchases using Millenia for 6%.

please check my comment above I somehow quoted the wrong person

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
DealFinderrr wrote:

i am using Millenia I bought something from Amazon using it when will I receive cashback I used smartbuy as well transaction was done last week I got Millenia last month only

For dc 90 days for cc it should already reflect in your statement

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

For dc 90 days for cc it should already reflect in your statement

using a cc didn’t receive any cashback for transaction 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
DealFinderrr wrote:

using a cc didn’t receive any cashback for transaction 

Next statement 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

if I buy 5k Amazon voucher in hdfc smartbuy using millenia credit card how much cashback will I get and 

When i will get cashback?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Rakesh1034 wrote:

if I buy 5k Amazon voucher in hdfc smartbuy using millenia credit card how much cashback will I get and 

When i will get cashback?

5% Smartbuy cashback to statement after a few working days.

1% HDFC Milennia cashback as reward points after bill generation.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
DealFinderrr wrote:

using a cc didn’t receive any cashback for transaction 

It’s directly credited to statement.. have you checked the unbilled section?

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

It’s directly credited to statement.. have you checked the unbilled section?

oh I already received cashback for smartbuy amazon gvs I am talking about seperate transaction that I have done on Flipkart and amazon directly i received 0 reward points for them

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I had got this card in 2018. Abhi around 2 saal se ye card dekha hi nahi hai. Dhundhna padega kaha rakha hai.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rohan8397 wrote:

I had got this card in 2018. Abhi around 2 saal se ye card dekha hi nahi hai. Dhundhna padega kaha rakha hai.

Apay icici card rewards structure is poor 💩. Only good thing is it has no annual fee.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

bhai useless card h ekdum

mere pass jbse bnwaya h 1 hi bar use hua h.uske bad pda hua h … 

isse acha hdfc icici ya sbi bnwalo

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

So the only advantage is it’s LTF

Critic Critic
Link Copied
sujith8786 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/760105/medium/IMG_20220416_175841.jpg?1650112137
#Help
Trying to apply for apay ICICI cc..
Every time I enter aadhar OTP and proceed.. this error pops up..

COULD NOT PROCESS YOUR REQUEST. PLEASE TRY AGAIN..

Any solution?
@guest_999 @Fanil @prem4998
@PowerStar @Scorpion @flawlessking
TIA     

Maybe aadhaar system/server error, try it on a working day(aka banks open) preferably around 12PM.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
sujith8786 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/760105/medium/IMG_20220416_175841.jpg?1650112137
#Help
Trying to apply for apay ICICI cc..
Every time I enter aadhar OTP and proceed.. this error pops up..

COULD NOT PROCESS YOUR REQUEST. PLEASE TRY AGAIN..

Any solution?
@guest_999 @Fanil @prem4998
@PowerStar @Scorpion @flawlessking
TIA     

Just Try After Sometime 

Error From Aadhar Service Itself 

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Maybe aadhaar system/server error, try it on a working day(aka banks open) preferably around 12PM.

Thanks bro..will do that..

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
sujith8786 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/760105/medium/IMG_20220416_175841.jpg?1650112137
#Help
Trying to apply for apay ICICI cc..
Every time I enter aadhar OTP and proceed.. this error pops up..

COULD NOT PROCESS YOUR REQUEST. PLEASE TRY AGAIN..

Any solution?
@guest_999 @Fanil @prem4998
@PowerStar @Scorpion @flawlessking
TIA     

press back and reload the webpage chrome will show popup(resending data bla bla) confirm it , on 3rd or 4th time it will suceed i had the same problem.


It is a problem with their website , aadhar is working fine you can confirm it by registered email id with aadhar u will get email of successfull verification but this page will be stuck.
you will be able to reach the next step on 3rd 4th and consequent tries.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply