Hot Deal

Amex approved for self employed below 600k. Detailed post below

345°
Deal Cadet
buttman

So recently I was looking to add Mrcc amex to my cc collection.

I looked through every forum and everyone said that it is very difficult for self employed folks below 6 lakhs of income to get any Amex card.

I decided to push my luck and applied through a random referral link because in case my card was approved, I’d have to pay less amount of renewal fee and card would be FYF

My ITR is just shy of 4 lakhs because self employed folks are allowed to show expenses for their business. However, while filling the form, I added the threshold of 6-8 lakhs as my income threshold.

The application got submitted and I got a vkyc link.

During vkyc, they asked for my Pan and asked me to make sure the my adhar was not visible.

After that I was expecting a link to upload income documents but the very next day i got an email stating my APPLICATION WAS APPROVED and I’ll receive the card within 3-7 days.

After two days I got my card.

P.S: My cibil is 781 and I have around 10ccs with 100% repayment history so that might’ve helped me.

So if you’re self employed and want to push your luck for Amex, give it a shot. What do you have to lose? As long as you’re not taking a loan in the coming months, an enquiry shouldn’t matter and 100% repayment  history is what matters.

Make sure to apply via a referral link to save on annual and renewal fees.

You can DM me for my referral or use someone else’s if you want.

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
37 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

What's the Credit Limit approved Bro?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

230k brother 

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Let's just say you got incredibly lucky. Congrats

I am sitting ducks on 15 year old credit history, cibil @ 794. Been applying since 2017. Rejection might have to do with my total credit limit (43L/3 cards) Vis-a-vis income of around 5 L. 

Generous Generous
Link Copied
Mine got approved 2 days ago, delivered today. Cumulative CL is approx 3X than the annual income. CL provided by AMEX is 3x than the monthly income.
(Salaried)
View 11 more replies
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Read many threads regarding Amex easy approvals on other communities as well. They are giving cards on just vkyc. Points to remember is Eligible pincodes, excellent cibil score and payment history. They are also expanding and adding new cities in their eligibile areas.

PS: I haven't applied yet as less acceptance and not useful for me.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you pay bills of around 6k pm then you can get the Mrcc card and get 1500x4 amazon gc using Amex reward multiplier portal.

You will get 1000MR points on doing the 1500x4 transaction plus 2x points on the 6000 which is around 240. And Amex points never expire so you can save it to later use it on Taj voucher reward redemption for their 18k and 24k points category or amazon vouchers.

View 8 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

@buttman Please remove your referral link, before someone reports the thread or downvotes it. Referral links aren't allowed here. Just mention something like DM me for referral link in your post.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ohh didn’t know that. Thanks for pointing it out. Editing it out right now

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Pm me for referral and some goodies😂

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Maine bhi 6 Months Pehle Applied kIya Tha But Unhone VKYC Link Ke Sath Hi Upload Documents Ka Bhi Link Diya Tha....Tab Maine VKYC Nhi Kiya.... Although Main Serviceable Area Main Rahta Tha But Aadhar Address Non Serviceable Tha..... Isliye ignore kar diya... Unhone Bahut Call/Sms/E-mail Bheje....But Main Bola Income Documents Nhi Dunga....Aaj Tak 10 banks ke cards hai unko nhi diye tumko kyun du.... kyunki ITR Hi 5L ki Thi😉

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Karke dekh lena chaiye tha bhai shayd ho bhi jata.

View 2 more replies
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Applied AMEX mrcc card on 28th Sep, done kyc through digilocker and followed by vkyc. 29th Sep got mail my card got approved and card dispatched. Today 30th sep my card got delivered and activated. It's superfast, I applied through referral from desidime member

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Need a referral

Anyone willing to share the benefits please ping me ?

Waiting for a better deal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Check pm

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Need a referal. Anyone willing to share benefits please ping me.

replyuser
Click here to reply