Amex card suggestion plz

207°
Community Angel
272
4404
46

HI Guys,
I have heard a lot on DD about Amex MRCC card. But i can see 4500+tax fee as 2nd year onwards.

Can someone plz explain me all the benefits of this card and %CB in simple terms. is this card really rewarding for average spends and wallet reloads?

28 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
272
4404
46

I think 1 RP = 0.38 rs as i can see 18000 points = 700 amazon gv

33
1422
17

Yes. You can accumulate points easily with 1k x 4 transaction per month.
Then there are various offers every year for 10% Amazon/Flipkart etc which works on GVs as well.
1000 Points are worth approx 334 Credit .

0
769
6

@AJ89

The annual fees is Rs 1500 when you apply through referral. Please make use of that if applying.

And yes, the rewards are more than enough to recover annual fees and earn more than that.

346
10429
44

First Year fee : Free
Second Year onwards : Rs. 1,500 + taxes
If you apply thru referral
If you don’t use referral then 4.5k + taxes

Earn 12,000 Membership Rewards® Points every year by using your Card 4 times on transactions of Rs. 1,000 and above every month. Wallet loading also accepted

PM me to know for more benefits + Amazon offer also you will get now

346
10429
44
AJ89 wrote:

I think 1 RP = 0.38 rs as i can see 18000 points = 700 amazon gv

18000 = 7k Amazon Voucher
24000 = 9k statement credit

266
3011
41

@AJ89

Edited
1st year free + 500 amazon gv + 2000 reward points + referral benefit share smile

272
4404
46
nomag wrote:

@AJ89

1st year free + 500 amazon gv + 5000 reward points + referral benefit share smile

some one saying 5k reward points and other saying 2k and on site its mentioned 4k points if we pay first year fee. @hotchap

346
10429
44
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

some one saying 5k reward points and other saying 2k and on site its mentioned 4k points if we pay first year fee. @hotchap


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/656193/medium/IMG_20201221_224446.jpg?1608570905

6
418
3

First year no fee
Second year 1500 if applied via referral and waived on 1.5l

Total benefits in 1/1.5year
500 amazon gc + 7000 amazon voucher for 18k points + referral share +amex best offers in between like small shop,amazon etc.
Pm me for referral

8,894
26188
51
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

some one saying 5k reward points and other saying 2k and on site its mentioned 4k points if we pay first year fee. @hotchap

Bro check PM.

210
7319
62
hotchap wrote:

First Year fee : Free
Second Year onwards : Rs. 1,500 + taxes
If you apply thru referral
If you don’t use referral then 4.5k + taxes

Earn 12,000 Membership Rewards® Points every year by using your Card 4 times on transactions of Rs. 1,000 and above every month. Wallet loading also accepted

PM me to know for more benefits + Amazon offer also you will get now

@AJ89 Whole information given by @hotchap is correct. Take referral from him, he’ll guide you further too in utilizing all amex benefits in the correct way. Annual fee is lower only if you apply with referral plus 500 Amazon gv additional now.

346
10429
44
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

@AJ89 Whole information given by @hotchap is correct. Take referral from him, he’ll guide you further too in utilizing all amex benefits in the correct way. Annual fee is lower only if you apply with referral plus 500 Amazon gv additional now.

You also got referral but said to take with me
touch chesav nee msg tho smile
thank you, inthaku minchi em chepagalanu
thankyou

@jaybro

211
10308
31
Expand
hotchap wrote:

You also got referral but said to take with me
touch chesav nee msg tho smile
thank you, inthaku minchi em chepagalanu
thankyou

@jaybro

Haha..ekada thagatle @hotchap bro..offers ni uthiki arestunadu and PhD chestunavu terms Midha stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue.. @manikantaks4u bro kuda..

272
4404
46

Thnx to all. Got enough refers so plz dont send more

0
279
7

i am ready to share referral benefit if someone using my referral. PM

346
10429
44
Expand
geni wrote:

Bhayya can u share benefits associated with this card… Nen apply cheyali

check PM

74
104
1

Anyone sharing Referal Benefit…pm me with link and your offer

266
3011
41
refer_code wrote:

Anyone sharing Referal Benefit…pm me with link and your offer

check pm

Missing