Hot Deal Amex SmartEarn Credit Card

434°
89 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

Tried with 5K today as my offer 2% cb upto 200 vanished from paytm account and a new offer 2% upto 100 came.. confused

anyway the transaction was success..So there is a cooling period of 48 hours it seems..

so, its from paytm

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

just talked to two amex employee..they told i will get the card..lets see

final received the message today that: We’re pleased to inform you that your American Express Card has been approved and will be delivered within the next 5 business days.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

final received the message today that: We’re pleased to inform you that your American Express Card has been approved and will be delivered within the next 5 business days.

sunglasses
Missing
Deal Cadet

On every Smart earn card related mail Amex says 495 + taxes PA for this card.

I cannot see any LTF offer related to this too in my amex offers section.

I guess it’s not free for me then sad

Have an Amex MRCC LTF card.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Seinfeld wrote:

MRCC is LTF rt..Then why worries?
For me MRCC is free only for 1st year..
Then i need to pay 4.5K + Taxes..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Seinfeld wrote:

When MRCC is LTF then smart earn is not offered free for them.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

MRCC is LTF rt..Then why worries?
For me MRCC is free only for 1st year..
Then i need to pay 4.5K + Taxes..

Dint you applied referral code while taking the card. If applied then free for 1st Yr and 1.5k per annum later

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
hotchap wrote:

Dint you applied referral code while taking the card. If applied then free for 1st Yr and 1.5k per annum later

not remembering as i applied for this card before 1st lockdown and then forgot how it was applied.. around 4 months later some amex executive contacted me and blah blah so i applied..:(but remembering he telling use it for 1 year and see)
sunglasses:

Missing
Deal Subedar

i receved the smartearn card..but there is no information that its LTF companion like this anywhere…i contacted Cust care they said if u have received that u have applied for LTF companion card your card will be free…please throw some light on this @DealFinder @hotchap @wackophant

Missing
Deal Cadet
suman1520 wrote:

i receved the smartearn card..but there is no information that its LTF companion like this anywhere…i contacted Cust care they said if u have received that u have applied for LTF companion card your card will be free…please throw some light on this @DealFinder @hotchap @wackophant

No Idea, I still did not request for companion card, check with CC, Amex CC is one of the best, as them if its companion card and if its LTF, ask them clearly, they will give required info.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
suman1520 wrote:

How did you applied to this card?
if you applied via the link they provided on mail/app/msg/website then its LTF until you use MRCC as it is companion to that card. if you close MRCC then this card will be converted to normal.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Can someone holding Amex Smart Earn card tell me if I pay insurance premium through Amazon and pay the premium amount via this card, will I get 5X reward points or not?

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
hotchap wrote:

How did you applied to this card?
if you applied via the link they provided on mail/app/msg/website then its LTF until you use MRCC as it is companion to that card. if you close MRCC then this card will be converted to normal.

i dint get any sms/email..i applied thru sms link given by @wackophant …i got the mail that Dear Cardmember,

Thank you for opting in for Lifetime Free SmartEarn Credit Card (Companion) Offer.

i receive the card..i tried to make new online account for this but it got added to my MRCC card account..then it says smartearn card points will be added to MRCC card points…so i think its companion card only…and since i received mail that i have applied for LTF card so it would be free only….Customer are says i have the mail of applying LTF card so not to worry

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

i dint get any sms/email..i applied thru sms link given by @wackophant …i got the mail that Dear Cardmember,

Thank you for opting in for Lifetime Free SmartEarn Credit Card (Companion) Offer.

i receive the card..i tried to make new online account for this but it got added to my MRCC card account..then it says smartearn card points will be added to MRCC card points…so i think its companion card only…and since i received mail that i have applied for LTF card so it would be free only….Customer are says i have the mail of applying LTF card so not to worry

Yes, its companion card only which is LTF. So no worries.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
hotchap wrote:

Yes, its companion card only which is LTF. So no worries.

hope so..

Missing
Deal Cadet

I just activated my smartearn credit card but its showing your payment request was declined by your bank while i am trying to use anywhere online
Can any1 help what could be the issue?

Missing
Deal Subedar
chai_lover wrote:

Yes, it’s worth it. You get 2*10=20 points per Rs 100 spent on Flipkart. Each point worth Rs 0.375. So, you get 7.5% cashback.
And yes, points are clubbed across cards.

means smartearn card is good upto 2500 rs spend on fk …

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

means smartearn card is good upto 2500 rs spend on fk …

10X on Flipkart and Uber
5X on Amazon, Swiggy, BookMyShow, PVR, Myntra, Jabong, Grofers, Big Bazaar and many more  for every Rs.50

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
hotchap wrote:

10X on Flipkart and Uber
5X on Amazon, Swiggy, BookMyShow, PVR, Myntra, Jabong, Grofers, Big Bazaar and many more  for every Rs.50

What’s the rewards earning with reward multiplier in case of this card?
How many points I’ll get if shopping on flipkart through rewards multiplier?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
a.kabeer31837 wrote:

Same question

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
a.kabeer31837 wrote:

You get extra 1 point only for each. 50/-

Missing
Deal Cadet

I spent 2500 on grofers and 2500 on flipkart this month. And got 250 and 500 points for these. For rest of the month it wont give me any benefits. And for those 2 transactions i earned 2.5% and 5% even if we consider points value 0.25.

Missing
Deal Cadet
yolodime wrote:

Can someone holding Amex Smart Earn card tell me if I pay insurance premium through Amazon and pay the premium amount via this card, will I get 5X reward points or not?

U do get 5x points on gift vouchers, so buy gv first n then pay insurance

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

U do get 5x points on gift vouchers, so buy gv first n then pay insurance

Please do note the points ‘cap’. 250 points for 5X Partners.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

since flipkart is a 10x merchant we can get 500 RP for spending 2500.
Assuming 1 RP=0.39, then it is 7.8% discount.
What will be the bestway you to utilize it? Any ideas?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
DealFinder wrote:

any one???

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
DealFinder wrote:

Is it on directly spending on fk or via rewards multiplier ? New to this card

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Is it on directly spending on fk or via rewards multiplier ? New to this card

direct fk

Missing