Any offers on Electricity bill payment

Any offers on Electricity bill payment

157°
Missing
suspended
71
143
1

Offers on Amazon card bhi chalega

18 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Community Angel
42
31613
517

Having some coupon in paytm for 5% upto 25 rupees (i know its useless) , ping me in case you wish to utilize (no extra charges)
P- Coupon is linked to my account

Missing
Deal Cadet
148
532
13
amdoinggood123 wrote:

Anyone giving more than 100 on 1600+ bill, pm me

Pay using payzapp, 5% cashback and 1-2% cc rewards.

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2403
23
amdoinggood123 wrote:

Anyone giving more than 100 on 1600+ bill, pm me

Pay using niki and make payment via payzapp and apply code “Recharge” to get 10% cashback upto 100 and extra discount if there’s any offer on niki.

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1706
54
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Pay using niki and make payment via payzapp and apply code “Recharge” to get 10% cashback upto 100 and extra discount if there’s any offer on niki.

It will be 80+ cb with Billpay code also. So may be, better to use this 5% code with 1600+ bill, and leave the 10% one for some other transaction. Unless of course, there wont be any further need, or multiple Payzapps available.

Missing
Deal Cadet
198
458
6

have to pay 1900 bill. Any offer?

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30
Rahil42 wrote:

have to pay 1900 bill. Any offer?

Same way as mentioned above.

Missing
Perfectionist
3,554
5922
69
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Pay using niki and make payment via payzapp and apply code “Recharge” to get 10% cashback upto 100 and extra discount if there’s any offer on niki.

From what I know recharge is available only for mobile prepaid and postpaid payments. For electricity, its BILLPAY which gives 5% cb.

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2368
88
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

It will be 80+ cb with Billpay code also. So may be, better to use this 5% code with 1600+ bill, and leave the 10% one for some other transaction. Unless of course, there wont be any further need, or multiple Payzapps available.

My due date is on 13th i am waiting for the niki bill pay code and i hope they issue that one in the coming days.

#thisatleastshouldn’t have happened.
cry

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

My due date is on 13th i am waiting for the niki bill pay code and i hope they issue that one in the coming days.

#thisatleastshouldn’t have happened.
cry

Don’t think niki is going to do that. Better to directly use PayZapp

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2368
88
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

From what I know recharge is available only for mobile prepaid and postpaid payments. For electricity, its BILLPAY which gives 5% cb.

but i want to club my payzapp balance and utilize niki code for max benefits.

For ppl like us this won’t matter but there are still millions of ppl who pay their bills via cash and still our board haven’t issued any circular regarding our pending dues. We receive notifications on all apps that ur bill for month xx has been generated and ur due date is xx but what about those ppl who only monitor and pay their bills when they receive their hard copy o.O cry

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
298
2

Will pay at 2% off

Source amazon pay

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2403
23
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

From what I know recharge is available only for mobile prepaid and postpaid payments. For electricity, its BILLPAY which gives 5% cb.

Officially yes but it works for gas and electricity bill payment also.
Personally verified and received cashback also.

Missing
Perfectionist
3,554
5922
69
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Officially yes but it works for gas and electricity bill payment also.
Personally verified and received cashback also.

Thanks for letting me know. KG+

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1706
54
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

My due date is on 13th i am waiting for the niki bill pay code and i hope they issue that one in the coming days.

#thisatleastshouldn’t have happened.
cry

Niki anyway takes some time for bill to process sometimes. So dont wait longer. If they had to, they would have issued by now. Doesnt look like they are going to release a code soon. Use 5% or 10% code on payzapp according to ur bill amount. And pay it. No use of waiting more. You will be able to use ur payzapp balance also.

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2368
88
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Niki anyway takes some time for bill to process sometimes. So dont wait longer. If they had to, they would have issued by now. Doesnt look like they are going to release a code soon. Use 5% or 10% code on payzapp according to ur bill amount. And pay it. No use of waiting more. You will be able to use ur payzapp balance also.

Yeah if in case they don’t issue a new promo soon will do it via payzapp itself o.O

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
149
0

Having 3000+ bill any offers or any discount someone can offer

Missing