Any tricks to get KitKat Amazon prime membership?

146°
Deal Cadet
258
460
7

Is there any trick to get KitKat Amazon prime membership?

How are so many people managing to get one?

19 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
2654
33

No trick bro. Just send msg if lucky will get.

Prime membership available with me in case needed.

258
460
7
ViratKohli18 wrote:

No trick bro. Just send msg if lucky will get.

Prime membership available with me in case needed.

How many times did you send the message?

Every time I am getting only this message

Thank you for participating in the KITKAT Dessert Delight Promo. We will contact you if you are a winner. For T&C, visit www.kkdd.bigcityexperien...om

50
2654
33
Expand
kaushikkumar wrote:

How many times did you send the message?

Every time I am getting only this message

Thank you for participating in the KITKAT Dessert Delight Promo. We will contact you if you are a winner. For T&C, visit www.kkdd.bigcityexperien...om

Not much. Both lot no. , 1-2 times

50
282
1
Expand
kaushikkumar wrote:

How many times did you send the message?

Every time I am getting only this message

Thank you for participating in the KITKAT Dessert Delight Promo. We will contact you if you are a winner. For T&C, visit www.kkdd.bigcityexperien...om

Keep on sending this message.i mesaaged 15-20 times from 4 numbers and got on 1.

You will get to know the very next day if you won or not.

0
627
2

Whats the message to be sent? Can one send without buying the kitkat itself?

32
1043
28

Anyone having a spare prime code. PM me offer

51
26
0

Available for 550 pm me for kitak prime code

3
4882
11

mere state nahi hai isme
muje bhi bata dijiye koi, kisi na kisi tarah jitne ke liye smile

58
888
3
Expand
tuckless wrote:

Keep on sending this message.i mesaaged 15-20 times from 4 numbers and got on 1.

You will get to know the very next day if you won or not.

Had this question, thanks for answering it.

50
282
1
Expand
bftb wrote:

Had this question, thanks for answering it.

I noticed one more thing.
On the numbers from which I send approx 20-30 messages a day didn’t win and the numbers I used to send 1-2 messages a day won.
Won on 5 numbers and didn’t win on my personal numbers.

58
888
3
Expand
tuckless wrote:

I noticed one more thing.
On the numbers from which I send approx 20-30 messages a day didn’t win and the numbers I used to send 1-2 messages a day won.
Won on 5 numbers and didn’t win on my personal numbers.

Well spotted!

0
12514
135
Expand
kaushikkumar wrote:

How many times did you send the message?

Every time I am getting only this message

Thank you for participating in the KITKAT Dessert Delight Promo. We will contact you if you are a winner. For T&C, visit www.kkdd.bigcityexperien...om

That’s what it’s a lucky draw bro wink

240
391
3

Which lot number is proving most successful?

Can someone xonfirm, is the offer for punjab?

Missing